Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Miss Soyeon on screen. I am waiting for the announcement of her new project but nothing yet. I saw again some pictures of her in movie Gabi. The style of the end of 19th century is maching her natural elegance.  I will like to see her in a drama or movie depicting the same era.

tumblr_omvd1mSgIg1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_omvd1mSgIg1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.png

tumblr_omyo53HSq11sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_omvd1mSgIg1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_omvd1mSgIg1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_omyo53HSq11sdd1ivo2_540.png

tumblr_omyo53HSq11sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

Yeah,  I definitely miss her on screen too.  Have any of you watched Father is Stange? The show seems to be doing really well.  Sometime I wonder if so yeon should have taken the role...  Its also selfish of me because I miss seeing her.  What do you guys think? 

17 hours ago, bananacad said:

Yeah,  I definitely miss her on screen too.  Have any of you watched Father is Stange? The show seems to be doing really well.  Sometime I wonder if so yeon should have taken the role...  Its also selfish of me because I miss seeing her.  What do you guys think? 

I did not watched Father is Strange as a whole but I watched the scene Soyeon supposed to play. I was so curious about the role. I enjoy the role so far and Lee Yoori is doing a good job as I expected but I do imagine Soyeon in that role too. It cracks me up when I imagine her saying, flipping her hair,... "It`s exhausting to be pretty". :lol: I don`t know if I will continue to watch the scenes. As I said i miss Soyeon on screen. It would had been a good role, a different role from her previous characters: a comedic role as a petty and arrogant lawyer but perky and hilarious in the same time. KBS weekend dramas are doing good in ratings too but I don`t regret that she did not take the role. I know that she had a good reason for that. I had patience to see her in another project but I wish I know when she will be on  screen. :) I want to see at least one pictorial in the first half of the year too. Nothing so far. :(

Bada is getting married this month, on March 23rd. It is a private wedding but I wish I will see a picture with Soyeon attending the wedding of her friend.

I said some time ago that I wish there will be a picture with Bada and Soyeon. I am grateful for Win Win TV show. I enjoyed watching the show  very much and it is a great oportunity to know more about our girl and about their frendship.

hqdefault.jpg

Exept for a picture with two of them at Lee eun Ju`s funeral, it was hard to find another one but I found it. It`s an old picture. They were both so young but they look still the same in the present. It`s like time doesn`t pass for them.  :)

tumblr_on2ndayYgT1sdd1ivo1_400.jpg

WOW! So many updates! She spoils us a little and I love it!

So happy to see that she is so happy, she is living her life to the fullest. First she gave us a pictures with her riding a motocycle and said that she also got a motorcycle license. from the license, she got it this month, on March 6, 2017. 

tumblr_on792nJYr61sdd1ivo3_540.jpg

I have to say that she is adorable with her usual bike helmet. Even Joon Gi left a short message saying "Jackpot". :lol: Exactly!

She also went to travel. She gave us two spots, one is in the warm weather and the other with snow. She looks fresh, happy and totally gorgeous in that short summer dress. She even tried a canoeing or kayaking  trip in in mountain waters? Maybe she did clim the montains like she uses to do but she has a vest and helmet. Daeback!

tumblr_on792nJYr61sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

She updates with a picture from her meating with her friends on March 14.

tumblr_on792nJYr61sdd1ivo4_500.jpg

and she uptates a last picture with a selfie in her friend Suan`s beauty salon.

tumblr_on792nJYr61sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

source 1 2 3 4

Well done, soyeon! Be happy and healthy!

• Like 4

She made the news today with the motorbike license. :)

Actress Kim So-yeon, "There is no end to learning"...

1490145559208249.png

source

They announced that she got a license for riding a motorcycle. It seams that she likes motors. SSo fanpage found a picture with Soyeon from 2008 with a scooter. She was so cute... with pink scooter and pink helmet.

What I like to read from the article... "Kim So - yeon is preparing for the next activity after the MBC drama Happy Home". Yes, please!!!!!!  Hope she will ride a motorcycle for a future role. :D

• Like 2

Kim Soyeon is enjoying her free time. She posted another picture on her Instagram saying " To see the exhibition".

I love that Soyeon is doing well and really want to see her in another project, drama, movie or a pictorial. Thanks for uploaded the pictures! :wub:

tumblr_on792nJYr61sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png

tumblr_on792nJYr61sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png

source picture 1 picture 2

• Like 2

Lee Sang Woo And Kim So Yeon To Tie The Knot

Kim-So-Yeon-Lee-Sang-Woo.jpg

Actors Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon have announced marriage after six months of dating!

On March 28, the couple’s respective agencies HM Entertainment and Namoo Actors released a joint statement saying, “The two have decided to get married.”

The statement continued, “They first met through their drama ‘Happy Home’ as colleagues and entered a serious relationship as they supported and cheered each other on. Through their love and trust for each other, they have now promised to be each other’s lifelong companions.”

Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon plan to hold their wedding in June, and further details will be made known after they decide on a concrete schedule.

In August 2016, the two actors revealed that their heart-wrenching love story in MBC’s “Happy Home” blossomed into a happy relationship in real life. Their performance in the drama also earned them male and female High Excellence Awards in the Serial Drama category at the 2016 MBC Drama Award

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/27/lee-sang-woo-kim-yeon-tie-knot/

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bananacad said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OMG They are getting married!!!! 

Maybe that's way there was been so little news regarding new projects for both of them :D 

Happy news! Congratulations for both Soyeon and Sang woo! :wub: I am not surprised that they are deciding to get married after 6 months of dating. I thought that they will marry this year, as I felt they are very compatible from the first time I heard of the news of their dating. I am happy for them. I can`t wait to see Soyeon in a wedding dress, with a happiness on her face. Hope they will do a pictorial together. I can`t have enough of them. :tongue::heart:

• Like 4

congrats.gif

March 28, 2017

Actor Couple Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon To Get Married user posted image

Source: KBS World

Actor Couple Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon To Get Married

Actor Lee Sang-woo and actress Kim So-yeon will be getting married this June!

The couple first met through the drama "Happy Home" and fell in love on set. After going public with their relationship in September 2016, the two have decided to tie the knot. 

The parents of each side plan to meet on March 28th to discuss marriage. Their ceremony is planned for mid-June. Time and place have yet to be determined. 

Lee Sang-woo, Kim So-yeon to marry user posted image

(Namoo Actors)

Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon are set to tie the knot, their agencies announced on Tuesday. 

“The two made a promise to become each other’s lifetime companion based on mutual love and trust,” Lee’s agency HM Entertainment and Kim’s agency Namoo Actors said in press release. “Please wish Lee and Kim good luck with starting a new family.”

The families of Lee and Kim will meet on Tuesday afternoon. 

(MBC)

They are planning to have a wedding in June but the details have not been settled yet. The agencies said they will announce the details when they are confirmed. 

Lee and Kim met each other filming MBC’s 2016 drama “Happy Home” and confirmed that they were dating in September 2016. 

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 6

2017.3.28 Sso left a message and shared a selfie with her man Lee Sang Woo. She told fans about her marriage plan and thanked fans.  (Sso FB fanpage)

tumblr_oniy61Uifz1sdd1ivo1_500.jpg

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=32962&page=1

She is so sweet. She talked to her fans through the message on her page on DSInside on the happy ocassion. We could sense how happy and nervious she is after receiving the proposing for marriage. She said "I am going to calm down for a moment to calm my mind to write to you about what to say in a fan café." :wub:She said how she met Sang woo. "It was six years ago ... I had a short conversation with Lee Sang-woo at that meeting. I was very short .. I was really good and nice ... I thought ... We never had a chance to meet ever since." My comment... It was in 2008 when he gave her the award in 2008 SBS Drama Award. She received the award for her role in Gourmet. We all know that Sang Woo announced the award that night and gave it to her on stage. She said she had another short conversation some 6 years ago. After a few years they met for the same project. They costar in Happy Home and they were chose to be models for the same clothes brand, All For You.  She also said a few things how things evolved. She was worried at first about being able to get along because he was  so careful and quiet and she worried if they could make a connection. " I found a common theme, and since then I have become familiar with him.( I was worried about being able to become acquainted with the careful and quiet person. I found a common theme, and from then on, I think I got a little closer.) " " I think she was saying that after discovering common things, they were able to get close. She gave exemples of foods they like. About the future, she is excited to get married but she feels that it is something new to her and, at the same time, she doesn`t know what to do. I think it is normal. It is something new to her, it will be a new experience but they love each other so I am sure they will make their own way, and try to live their life to the fullest, with trust and love for each other. In the end of the message, her shyness  strikes again and she said " It's really awkward .... If ... if you have a good day, I would like to show you a picture..." another translation  She said, "I will try my best to show you that you are getting better as an actor." "I'm really shy, but if I had a good day, I would like to show you a picture."

I am sure we`ll have a better translation. I use Google translation, and we know it is really hard to understand completly. :)

There are some articles related to her message.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2017032820490854697&type=1&outlink=1

Sang Woo also wrote a short message on his fancafe.

Google translate:

"I was going to tell you after the meeting, but I wrote this in various situations. There are no specific places or plans for weddings yet. I will talk to each other and catch up, "he said.

"I am writing this article about this, but I am going to live with a good person as a normal man. I'd like you to look pretty and cheer me up a lot. "

Lee Sang-woo said, "And as an ordinary actor, I always try and work hard. Good work. Funny work. Good acting. I really appreciate it all the time. "

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=975694

I think they just decided to get married and they will get a date and specific plans from now on. It will be a busy time for both of them. But neither of them have a drama projet at this time so they both have time to prepare the wedding. Good luck to them. Wish them joy in their life. :D

I found a better translation

Spoiler

Kim So Yeon also left a greeting. I was fortunate enough to say, "I am going to calm down for a moment to calm my mind to write to you about what to say in a fan café." I had a short conversation with Lee Sang-woo for a short while at a meeting, which was six years ago. I thought you were a nice and nice person, but I never had a chance to meet again. We met each other again by spending precious time at work. Kim So - yeon said, "I was worried about being able to get acquainted because I was so careful and quiet, but I was in a neighborhood where Lee Woo - woo lives. I found a common theme, and I think I got a little closer. "

Lee Sang-woo (28th) afternoon in the fan cafe, "I was going to tell you after the meeting, but I wrote this in various situations. There are no specific places or plans for weddings yet. I will talk to each other and catch up, "he said. "I am writing this article about this, but I am going to live with a good person as a normal man. I'd like you to look pretty and cheer me up a lot."

Translation Istagram @cestboncestbon

• Like 6

Once again, the news were faster than their reaction. :D Before the official announcement became public, it was reported the news about their future engagement. Somehow, it was a leak of information. :lol: That happened when they were caught dating. After a few days after their first date, the press got the information and they admited the relationship. It was funny how Shim Hyun-taek, Sang woo`s close friend found out again from the press. :lol:

Shim Hyun-taek was asked about the news of best friend wedding plans when he was on KBS2 TV program "Strong Workers". Again, he did not know anything."I wanted to show off my game machine yesterday so I took a picture and sent it to him," he said. "When I asked him why he did not tell me about his marriage, Sang woo  said," It was faster than we were." :lol: 

http://www.hankookilbo.com/v/be35d08cf3ef6f114e9935f6d72c49fa

http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/621630

• Like 5

Lee Sang Woo ♥ Kim So Yeon to tie the knot in June

20170327232836_article_10195540983989_99

Dispatch via Naver: [Exclusive] Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon to get married in June... "A happy ending in real life"

1. [+11,335, -49] Congratulations ~~~^^^♥♥♥♥

2. [+7,137, -38] Wow~~~~~ Congrats. Live happily~

3. [+6,022, -47] My sincere congratulations~

4. [+5,615, -47] Daebak. No wonder Kim So Yeon looks pretty these days

5. [+4,651, -42] Congrats!!

6. [+1,286, -11] They're such a kind-hearted couple. I was glad when I found out they're dating and now they're finally getting married... Congrats

7. [+1,155, -12] This couple is beautiful. Everyone is happy for their marriage. Live well

Sports Chosun via Daum: Lee Sang Woo ♥Kim So Yeon "meeting with both families today... to tie the knot"

1. [+1,435, -11] So Yeon-ssi is such an angel. Makes me happy that she end up with a good man. Wishing you happiness~^^

2. [+1,189, -6] Congrats ♡♡

3. [+385, -1] Congrats^^

4. [+371, -1] Congratulations♡♡ Be happy

5. [+358, -1] Good to see a couple with no anti fans

6. [+358, -1] What a beautiful couple

7. [+310, -2] Wow two talented actors ended up together. Congrats

http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.ro/2017/03/lee-sang-woo-kim-so-yeon-to-tie-knot-in.html

• Like 6

I remember there was a Hong Kong made movie called "Turn Left, Turn Right. Love, Or Regret"  -  technically it will never meet again if it is on a different direction, unless it is a big roundabout that will bring both to meet some day by destiny....

KSY and LSW started to know each other 6 years ago by a short meeting (one and only one) and thereafter, they took one big round, by destiny that they met again at the drama set for "Happy home" as well as the "All For You" brand.  Is that considered too long or too short to meet again, depends on how you perceive it, because when they met again 6 years later, both were still singles and unattached which are the key point. Timing is just perfectly fit. :heart:

I noticed long ago that they already had good impression with each other (all the evidence could speak by themselves including the HH BTS video and the interview done in Taiwan last year when KSY mentioned that she was not capable in cooking and still need to learn to be a good housewife, while LSW said he could cook well and manage household chores without any problem. He is confident that he will be a good husband in future. :) 

Don't you think that he was obviously giving us a hint during the last interview that he was well prepared and ready to start a new family and he was just waiting for KSY to nod her head :w00t:....

Everything is about timing, when she rejected the new drama "Father is strange"....we could probably sense something that she may be in the high spirit mood of enjoying her courtship now...may be the recent holiday photo that she sent lately to her instagram was spending quality time together with LSW , kekekeke:w00t:

To me, I prefer they get married first and they can still come back to big screen again if they find appropriate as many celebrities did that after married. :D

I am indeed happy for this good news today and sincerely wish them well and live happily together and forever....

Hope to see more wedding photo from them....expecting in June...which is coming soon....:blush:

• Like 9

my golly wow..they' re getting married!!!... So Yeon is so cute... its evident she is excited and nervous.. On the recent posted pics..obvious that she's in love...

I don't even have an idea they  are dating...lol! 

I watched them in  Happy Home..I can say that So Yeon is natural as an actress...no hint that she would be dating this guy..

but on part of LeeSW - I noticed  he seems attracted and smitten with So Yeon, especially on the swimming pool scene..
(can't remember the exact EPI )

Well I ignored that and just said to myself, every other guy would be smitten with So Yeon..she' an angel...

And I was right..he is attracted to this lady...kekekeke

I wonder how did he proposed...

Its A Happy Home after all...

• Like 6

Kim So Yeon's message to fans on March 28, 2017

2017.03.28. 20:43
^^*******♡

^^*....
There are some words to say ... so I come to send a message to everyone ..
My heart temporarily calms down…again…trembling up ^^*

It was about 6 years ago...At a meeting, I had a short conversation with Lee Sang Woo ssi...It was a very short conversation...He’s really a nice and handsome man…Unexpectedly...then I has no chance to meet him again...
Thanked to the fate... Work...The precious time came...(something like that...) We met again...He’s still kind-hearted and handsome as before...^^*

He’s a careful and quiet person...I worried whether he and I could become closer or not...

The spicy rice cake (Tteokbokki) shop that I usually go, is near Lee Sang Woo ssi’s residential area ^^*
Since then, we found out the common point...bit by bit...We started to become closer ^^ :::;

@@ Spicy rice cake ... Then $% # Spicy rice cake ...Black bean sauce noodles (Jajangmyun)...Plus Ramyun...and so on ... kaka

So far I’m still...very thankful ... Thanks for Spicy rice cake... ka
We have to eat it once a week ^^*
.... ^^ *

Ah. Healthy. I cherish everyday... The person that I learn from him... Lee Sang Woo ssi ^^* He is getting married to me ^^*
Although everything has not yet finished ... Although there’s some clumsy...I will firmly step by step to enrich those...^^ *

Getting a lot of sincere supports...really make me feel both happy and worried ... I really...really...very thankful.......
As an actress is also... I will try my best to show you a better appearance ^^*

Though it’s really awkward...
If... when the good day come...I would like to show you a picture... hehe ^^ :::: ***

Thank you ^^* .... Really...
Trans by: 

• Like 5

March 28, 2017

Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon take a picture after the family meeting

Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net

photo833714.jpg

Actors Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon who are getting married this June, took a picture after their family meeting and posted greetings to fans.

First, Lee Sang-woo wrote in his fan café, "We haven't come up with any details for the wedding but we are going to talk about it".

"It's interesting to see myself writing about something like this, but as a man, I hope to create a nice family. I hope for your support".

"As an actor, I will always work hard to repay your love with only the best. Thank you again".

Kim So-yeon also posted in her fan café, "I don't know what to start this with and I am so nervous".

"Lee Sang-woo and I met about 6 years ago and I thought he was a nice guy. After that, we never ran into each other and we were busy with our lives. But fate brought us together again".

"He's very sincere and quiet, so I wondered if I could get comfortable with him, but it turned out he lived in the neighborhood where my favorite restaurant is. We started being friends from there".

"Although everything is still yet to be arranged, we will take time to make it work. I have no idea what to say about the support you've given us and I am so grateful".

The two are getting married this June.

photo833715.jpg

• Like 7