Guest dawnshine

It's the same outfit (must be from the same bunch of pictures) for yesterday's IG updates too.

Gahhh, I want to know her next project. Any news from her cafe or company about her upcoming schedule?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the same outfit (must be from the same bunch of pictures) for yesterday's IG updates too.

Gahhh, I want to know her next project. Any news from her cafe or company about her upcoming schedule?

I feel you, chingu. But unfortunately, there are no new schedules and news about the upcoming drama/movie project yet in the fancafe. I'm literally going crazy waiting for her to act again. All the new dramas lately doesn't really interest me as much and idk why. I need to see her in a new drama again. :tears:

Guest dawnshine

I feel you, chingu. But unfortunately, there are no new schedules and news about the upcoming drama/movie project yet in the fancafe. I'm literally going crazy waiting for her to act again. All the new dramas lately doesn't really interest me as much and idk why. I need to see her in a new drama again. :tears:

I've been busy catching up a drama starring HJW. A pretty good one.  I heard that OYS wrote something for her shunbae (HJW) before in HJW's book. And from her other interviews OYS took HJW as her favorite actress. 

Anyway, I hope we'll get some news saying she's practicing ice hockey. :lol: Good drama scripts are rare these days. But there is still hope for movies. So if she is still waiting for a good drama script, I'd rather she takes that hockey movie so at least we still can see her act while waiting for her next drama. Gosh, can't believe she's not even attending some functions. Her photos will definitely flood this thread again. And where are other chingus?

Ha Jiwon? Oh.. She's my favorite too. I'm watching her currently airing drama but I'm not liking it, at least for now. Disappointed with the flow of story and the characters. I hope it'll get good in the next episodes. 

Anyway, still no news and updates in the cafe. How long exactly will we wait.. :tears: The other chingus are no where to be found too.. 

Guest dawnshine

Another IG update today - something to do with music??

11176334_766740596770713_1702991092_n.jp

Ha Jiwon? Oh.. She's my favorite too. I'm watching her currently airing drama but I'm not liking it, at least for now. Disappointed with the flow of story and the characters. I hope it'll get good in the next episodes. 

Anyway, still no news and updates in the cafe. How long exactly will we wait.. :tears: The other chingus are no where to be found too.. 

Yup Ha JiWon. Her acting is excellent there - showing very detailed acting even on simple scenes. Too bad the writers didn't give her more scenes to show her inner emotions. 

Yeon Seo is continuing to enjoy her break. But your fans are waiting for your next project. :D Her IG followers are 275K now! Wonderful!

Have been away and haven't visited this thread for so long. I miss our Yeon Seo so much although i'm still glad that she frequently updates her insta.

I hope she will announce a new drama soon but i'm sure it's a tough choice for her because it's really hard to find a good drama script nowdays.

i miss SOGC

Guest dawnshine

@cutestrobery Hey chingu, glad that you're here coz it's only been gzbgzbgzb chingu and I chatting here. It's more likely she'll do the movie with SooAe. SA's drama just ended so probably in a month or so, they will start filming for the movie....which means there will be news confirming Yeon Seo's participation in this movie really soon.

Yea good drama scripts are really rare these days. Often many started interesting but the plot or the character developments just go down hills. Obviously we don't want this to happen for her too. So it's better she picks something really good and with good costars (preferably shunbae whom she can learn and bring the best of her - errrrr personally I'm not too keen about those with many oppa fans, :P). 

Oh you're already missing SOGC? I still don't dare to revisit the ending. I'm such a chicken! :D

It's been a while chingu! You didn't miss much though aside from the BiFan events and her recent Instagram updates. And yeah, until now there's still no news about a new Yeonseo drama/movie.. It's been really like forever. 

Anyway, chingus.. The title of the movie which will star Soo Ae as the lead is Take Off 2, if I'm not mistaken? Because I read an article from somewhere about it being an upcoming movie starring Soo Ae and two other actresses as I remember, Yeonseo isn't there. I'm not sure if that casting article something is for real but I really have high hopes that Yeonseo will be in the movie as I'm missing her so much right now. 

Guest dawnshine

Anyway, chingus.. The title of the movie which will star Soo Ae as the lead is Take Off 2, if I'm not mistaken? Because I read an article from somewhere about it being an upcoming movie starring Soo Ae and two other actresses as I remember, Yeonseo isn't there. I'm not sure if that casting article something is for real but I really have high hopes that Yeonseo will be in the movie as I'm missing her so much right now. 

Oh nooo, I hope she'll do this movie. The male version for Take Off (Take Off 1) was a success, box office and also award wise. It'll be fun seeing her acting as a sports player. In an earlier news (casting article) that posted by @haymochi chingu, the news article did mention Yeon Seo's agent confirmed receiving the offer and they were considering it (standard answer). But usually unless they are pretty much inclining to confirm the offer, production team would not release such news to the media.....which was why I said her chance of doing the movie was high. Let's just patiently wait for her agent's announcement then, for this movie or whatever new projects.

Guest dawnshine

2 IG updates in a row. Yippee...looks like she was having a gathering with friends.

Pretty Chuck

11311231_843127725777854_871624022_n.jpg

Explanation of hard work (perhaps to her friends? :lol:)

11313422_395547327302715_1080860727_n.jp

That article doesn't seem real or legit to me anyway, lol. I think I saw it in Hancimena, something. Like you chingu, I find it highly possible that she'll star in that movie. Let's wait a little more.. Soo Ae's drama just ended so we can expect actual news articles about her next project from now on. :) 

She's so pretty in her IG updates like she always is..:wub:

Hello everyone. I have been waiting for oys comeback on tv but no news.

i have been reading your comments on my email so thats why i did not log in to this threath. Since they change everything i dont like it haha so i just follow your coments on my email.

hope all of you are doing great and i am still waiting for her comeback. 

Guest dawnshine

So good to hear from you chingu @estrellita1122! Argh, I don't like the new format of soompi too but still want to hang around here to share Yeon Seo's news.

She's still enjoying her breaks...today she uploaded two posts and one was about her favorite comic character. Think she mentioned this when she's still filming for Shine or Go Crazy.:D

Her 2nd IG update today after "disappearing" for a few days...

11417456_1625892717679544_1470338538_n.j

Guest dawnshine

I missed her so much! I'm so happy she updated after a week :wub:

Yea it was a bit unusual that she didn't update for almost a week, considering we are all spoilt by her almost daily updates. :D

Archived