Ooooh i'm one demanding fan too. I want her schedule  to be full till the end of the year so 2015 will be another great year for her haha :P. I want her to do another MBC, SBS, and Tvn too. Of course this movie must be a confirmed deal too lmao. I don't know that it'sa continuation from 'Take Off'

She is so busy with her photo shoots and being a bIFan ambassador. She actually hasn't rested at all but i'm super greedy. I saw her CeCi photoshoots and she looks so beautiful in all the pictorials..i wish i can get a hand on that magazine too because there is some interview as well.

Oh Yeon Seo, Following Soo Ae to star in the Movie 'National Representative 2'

htm_20150621152035c020c021.jpg

Oh Yeon Seo is offered to star in 'National Representative 2'

Movies Officials said that "Oh Yeon Seo will be following Soo Ae to appear on 'National 2' Movie". The movie representatives states "Oh Yeon Seo is still in the middle of discussion and positively considered to appear as one of the leading role". If Oh Yeon Seo appearance in the movie is confirmed, it will be her return to the big screen for the first time since 3 years ago with her movie 'Just Friends' in 2012.

'National 2' is a sequel movie from the first one about the story of ski jumping team.which has drawn 8.48 million people.  National 2 will depict the story of women's ice hockey team.  From the PD Gim Jong Hyeon who has directed movie such as 'Superstar' and 'My New Partner' ,etc.The second half of this year the movie is  expected to go into full-scale shooting.

Oh Yeon Seo has been active in dramas such as 'Here Comes Jang Bori!', continuing on to ' Shine or Go Crazy'.Both works are successful and have good results with positive responses.  Oh Yeon Seo who will be starring in a movie has picked up people curiosity if she will emerge as an actress that shows her ticket selling power too,

cr,isplus

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Soo Ae as an actress too. She's undoubtedly good. I'd like it if they do a movie together. :) Ahh!! I'm  still thinking about what gift to send to her. I know it's hussle to send packages abroad but I really want to. Or at least a hand written letter maybe. I wasn't able to join the fancafe anniversary and Yeonseo birthday project so I should give her a gift instead. Sooo excited for tomorrow. I hope we get lots of pictures and surprises from the birthday girl! :D

aah i really want to send her a gift too. Now i have totally become a devoted fangirl because of Yeon Seo haha...

but do you know where can we ship the gifts to? Are the international fans not planning anything?:P

From Idols To Actresses (Seo Hyun Jin, Oh Yeon Seo, Hwang Jung Eum, Park Soo Jin)

i1.jpg

i9.jpg

Sports Seoul - Naver: Seo Hyun Jin, Oh Yeon Seo, Hwang Jung Eum, Park Soo Jin,4 girl group members turned actresses 

1. [+9,739, -586] Take out Park Soo Jin. I don't really think of her as an actress. She's only getting popularity through 'Tasty Road' and Bae Yong Joon. She's the least actress-like out of those 4 and she doesn't have well-known works in her filmography

2. [+7,830, -146] I have always assumed that Seo Hyun Jin and Oh Yeon Seo debuted as actresses ㅋㅋ

3. [+6,889, -298] Has Park Soo Jin ever starred in a drama??? The other 3 have successful dramas. Take out Park Soo Jin
-She starred in 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho'
-She appeared in 'Unexpected You'
-Flower Boy Next Door
-Gumiho was successful although she played a villain in that. She got praises before her engagement to Bae Yong Joon. But now, people are busy hating her

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/06/from-idols-to-actresses-seo-hyun-jin-oh.html

I like Soo Ae as an actress too. She's undoubtedly good. I'd like it if they do a movie together. :) Ahh!! I'm  still thinking about what gift to send to her. I know it's hussle to send packages abroad but I really want to. Or at least a hand written letter maybe. I wasn't able to join the fancafe anniversary and Yeonseo birthday project so I should give her a gift instead. Sooo excited for tomorrow. I hope we get lots of pictures and surprises from the birthday girl! :D

aah i really want to send her a gift too. Now i have totally become a devoted fangirl because of Yeon Seo haha...

but do you know where can we ship the gifts to? Are the international fans not planning anything?:P

None that I heard of.. I think her Taiwanese fanbase has some kind of that birthday project since they're quite few.. Not sure about other international fans. Well, today is her birthday and I planned on giving her a book. But if I send it today, I'm not really certain of she'll receive it or if yes, at what time and day. Her birthday would be done by then for sure. So I just posted a birthday message in the fancafe instead.

She was offered a role! It's not just some virtual casting thingy or candidative whatsoever! If she accepts it I'll be happy, I'll support her decision. If she'll have a drama too  before, during or after the movie preparation and promotion.. I'll he jumping with joy! Soon enough we'll see her again in our screens for sure. :D

Eh her taiwan fans are doing a birthday project? I thought her fans at Baidu aren't that active :P

I'm not really sure, chingu. I just noticed that her Taiwan fanbase is very active so I think they made that sort of project. :) 

so cuteee~~~ kekekeke and it's our yeon seo last birthday in 20s ....

i wonder who gave her those balloons the rice cake:lol:

aaah i think her taiwans fans aren't active in baidu. I notice them having a facebook fanclub for Yeon Seo. So nice of them...

Guest dawnshine

@cutestrobery - I thought her fans in Baidu are mainly from Mainland. Eh, she just turned 28 today, hence not last birthday in 20s, unless you're referring to the Korean age, which is one year additional to the western calendar age. Ah never mind, she's still young at heart and in her appearance too. She's still at her prime! :lol:

Yes she is only 28 but 30 in Korean age already lol :sweatingbullets:

Baidu is Mainland?? I thoughy all taiwan and Mainland fans are combined together. I'm glad the taiwans fans are doing something for her. Someone should create a fan site for international fans who speak english too 

Guest dawnshine

@cutestrobery - Anyone who reads Chinese language can frequent Baidu. But I think Yeon Seo's baidu fans are mostly from Mainland. Months ago I stumbled upon an unofficial site of Yeon Seo created by a fan; it contained some detailed information about her but hasn't been updated much lately and lacked of SOGC news. Here's the URL: https://ohhaetnim.wordpress.com/

glad that our girl is having loads of fun on her birthday :wub:

Jang Bori is currently airing in Singapore and i'm quite happy that she gained some fans from the show,,,

Gorgeous pics of Oh Yeon Seo for CeCi 

72034809.1.jpg

oys223_zpsiiuyi7yg.png

oys224_zpsvnzruxes.png

72034808.1.jpg

Goddess!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Guest dawnshine

Last IG post for today about her birthday and more...balloons! 

She said she had a wonderful day today! 덕분에 즐겁게 보냈어요!

11357824_107234782950492_53909522_n.jpg

logo.png               

Oh Yeon-seo shows off her radiant goddess-like beauty

Oh Yeon-seo shows off her radiant goddess-like beauty

Oh Yeon-seo showed off her fascinating beauty.

On June 23rd, Oh Yeon-seo posted a photo of herself on her personal Instagram. She wrote, "Had a great time thanks to you!!".

In the shared photo, she is dressed in white clothing and is wearing a flower band on her head. She is looking into the camera lens holding balloons. Oh Yeon-seo"a alluring facial expression and her radiant beauty catch your eyes.

Oh Yeon-seo was appointed as an ambassador along with actor Kwon Yul for the 19th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival.

Archived