• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I am seeing from the updates in the fancafe and Instagram.. She indeed attended the event today. She sure will attend the other Bifan related event too before this month ends. She looks extra elegant and gorgeous in black in that red carpet walk! Kwon Yool is dashing as well. 

Guest dawnshine

@gzbgzbgzb - Annyeong chingu! Good to see you here, this thread has been so quiet. Any news or photos of her learning hockey? Or she's already at hockey playing? If she's playing hockey, that will strongly suggest she's going to accept that movie offer. Can't wait to hear about her next project(s) soon. :D

@gzbgzbgzb - Annyeong chingu! Good to see you here, this thread has been so quiet. Any news or photos of her learning hockey? Or she's already at hockey playing? If she's playing hockey, that will strongly suggest she's going to accept that movie offer. Can't wait to hear about her next project(s) soon. :D

Hey there, chingu! :P hmm, I think there are no updates about her learning hockey.. yet. Her Japan escapade was a family involved one, according to her post in the fancafe.  A short summer vacation and bonding maybe. Haha. But no hockey updates yet.. I just realised that it'll indeed be a sign for her taking the movie officially. Let's wait (again, like always lol) a little longer since she's still obviously busy being the Bifan Lady :D

Guest dawnshine

Hey there, chingu! :P hmm, I think there are no updates about her learning hockey.. yet. Her Japan escapade was a family involved one, according to her post in the fancafe.  A short summer vacation and bonding maybe. Haha. But no hockey updates yet.. I just realised that it'll indeed be a sign for her taking the movie officially. Let's wait (again, like always lol) a little longer since she's still obviously busy being the Bifan Lady :D

@gzbgzbgzb She sure loves Japan. I'm very happy for her that she brought her family for an oversea trip; considering she's always busy and hardly has time to spend time with them. I believe her family is not living in Seoul too, which makes it even more difficult to see them frequently. Thanks for sharing updates from her fancafe. I really should go sign up but have to go through the hurdles of starring at a bunch of foreign alphabets and all. :lol:

@gzbgzbgzb She sure loves Japan. I'm very happy for her that she brought her family for an oversea trip; considering she's always busy and hardly has time to spend time with them. I believe her family is not living in Seoul too, which makes it even more difficult to see them frequently. Thanks for sharing updates from her fancafe. I really should go sign up but have to go through the hurdles of starring at a bunch of foreign alphabets and all. :lol:

Ni biggie, chingu. :) So far those were the only updates, the last event she'll be attending as written in the schedule list, is the closing ceremony of Bifan. And you really should! The chingus there are really really nice. You'll surely like it there :) 

Guest dawnshine

Yeon Seo updated 2 IGs early in the morning. She was at some amusement park saying she wanted to take a wheel ride but was weather was too hot.

Another one was some selfies during an elevator ride.

11352889_373144626230047_1555108611_n.jp

Guest dawnshine

She's so sooo beautiful and looks like a little cute girl with those poses :wub: though this is irrelevant, she looks a LOT like Hong Seol there.

Saw some fan leaving message on her IG asking if she's going to do Cheese in The Trap  :rolleyes: 

Aigooo our Yeonseo..:wub: Going here and there, accomplishing her plans for this year while attending important events. Bifan has officially closed yesterday. I wonder if by this time we'll get drama/movie news already? I really can't wait to see her act again. It's been  like, forever. 

Guest dawnshine

Aigooo our Yeonseo..:wub: Going here and there, accomplishing her plans for this year while attending important events. Bifan has officially closed yesterday. I wonder if by this time we'll get drama/movie news already? I really can't wait to see her act again. It's been  like, forever. 

Oh I thought she was traveling with her family. Didn't know she was away for BiFan closing. I'm waiting for her news in regards with the movie offer. Seems likely she'll be doing it. But I really want a drama from her. 

Archived