Just read an english translation at her fancafe, they are really amazing. They sent coffee machine for Yeonseo, self painting, red ginseng extracts for her parents, and. 50 rice cakes for her company ( as seen on her ig) :wub:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read an english translation at her fancafe, they are really amazing. They sent coffee machine for Yeonseo, self painting, red ginseng extracts for her parents, and. 50 rice cakes for her company ( as seen on her ig) :wub:

The chingus in the fancafe are really really sweet and friendly <3

Yeah!! And all her recent posts too have been included in Instagram's popular page. Her followers is on a roll too, like every hour it's increasing. Haha. I'm so happy. I hope these continue until her next acting project :wub:

Ooh and glad that people from singapore are loving her too. At first when i watch the preicew  on my tv chanel. I thought it will be just another family drama that would be passed by but i'm surprise that lots of them are loving bori Bori!! Maybe because they are also alrwady familiar with Yeon Seo  as Oh Ja Ryong  also aired before on the same time slot:D

my wishful thinking.. Please come to sg YeonSeo..so i can at least meet her...

Ooh and glad that people from singapore are loving her too. At first when i watch the preicew  on my tv chanel. I thought it will be just another family drama that would be passed by but i'm surprise that lots of them are loving bori Bori!! Maybe because they are also alrwady familiar with Yeon Seo  as Oh Ja Ryong  also aired before on the same time slot:D

my wishful thinking.. Please come to sg YeonSeo..so i can at least meet her...

If she goes to Singapore, it'll be a lot easier for me to see her than if she's in Korea.. So I'm with you in wishing her to go to Singapore, chingu. :P

Guest dawnshine

Is she photoshooting for some project? Anyways, an IG update about an hour ago...she said she liked this photographer - Ji.

11378504_282030525300696_1214101592_n.jp

Is she photoshooting for some project? Anyways, an IG update about an hour ago...she said she liked this photographer - Ji.

11378504_282030525300696_1214101592_n.jp

Maybe she was doing some photoshoot in here, or can also be just a random shot taken by a friend candidly. In her update with flowers, she said she was filming for Neogen. Anyway, she'll attend an event this Saturday for BiFan 2015 again, with Kwon Yul.. I'm not really sure what it is but I think it's just a short congratulatory something ceremony. That was according to the schedule posted in the fancafe. :) 

Guest dawnshine

@gzbgzbgzb Thanks Chingu for sharing her latest update. It's been very quiet here. Where is everyone? :lol:

Perhaps she's still reviewing scripts and then surprise us with an awesome (movie/drama) project soon!

PS: Chingu, please remove the quoted picture in your previous post before MOD sends a warning. :P

Still no news about roles until now.. :( I'm really missing her a lot too. I'm just so thankful she never lets us outdated and always update her Instagram. I think the event about BiFan 2015 will be held in an open space area.. Not sure if it has ticket fees or it'll be free for public. Again, I want to go but it's impossible as I'm miles away from Seoul. I'm just gonna wait for pictures and video updates as usual. 

Judging from the latest news her agency and Cheese in The Trap producer didn't even have a deal and her agency is not considering her to take the role at all. She is more confirmed to be starring in the movie with Soo Ae

Judging from the latest news her agency and Cheese in The Trap producer didn't even have a deal and her agency is not considering her to take the role at all. She is more confirmed to be starring in the movie with Soo Ae

Yeah.. Saw the news about this, too. No chance at all according to the article. Having read that, I won't expect her to star in that drama anymore. Enough of waiting and media play already. Let's wait and see if the movie with Soo Ae will push through, hopefully it would. 

Yeah.. Saw the news about this, too. No chance at all according to the article. Having read that, I won't expect her to star in that drama anymore. Enough of waiting and media play already. Let's wait and see if the movie with Soo Ae will push through, hopefully it would. 

aaaw too bad... I was hoping to see her in a new drama and i think she matches well with Park Hae Jin. I'm not sure about how the drama will turn out as it's from a popular webtoon. Viewers expectation will be high and whoever get casted as the female lead is bound to get criticisms.

i hope she will consider new drama soon but acting in a movie with actress like Soo Ae is indeed good for her acting career 

I think her movie with Soo Ae will mostly push through. It's almost like a confirmation already and just waiting the right time to media about her to be in that movie.

I also wish they stop using her name as media play. She may be knetz choice in virtual casting but if the production company didn't even give her an offer then that's it. Even with that news there are tons of new articles being released about her versus Chun Woo Hee, Suzy, Lee Yeon Hee , Gong Hyo Jin, Yoona , etc. It's annoying

Archived