• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just so glad that Yeonseo is so active these days. May it be in social medias or actual event appearances. We're becoming active in here again, too. :P:phew: I hope it continues and I wish we'll receive a drama news soon. Her birthday is so around the corner!

Halftime Report: Top K-Dramas of 2015

jang hyuk shine or go crazy

Shine Or Go Crazy” kicked off with a husband stand-in at a wedding and a prince with an ill-fated prophecy. The sageuk drama’s ensemble cast led by Jang Hyuk includes Honey LeeOh Yeon SeoLim Ju Hwan, and Lee Deok Hwa, (Sidenote: why doesn’t everyone have a handsome bodyguard standing by?)

Go vote for Shine or Go Crazy!!!   go_vote.gif

So Yeon Seo chose Movie as her next project?

Oh Yeon Seo, Following Soo Ae,  Movie ' Nationan Representatives 2'  as Leading Role 

htm_20150621152035c020c021.jpg

cr. Isplus

Omggg. At last a news about her acting again. I'd take it as long as I'll see her again on screen. As much as I want another drama again, I just miss her so much so I'd take even just a movie for now. I hope it's confirmed.

Wow movie?? I want to see her more in a drama but for sure if the movie does well, it will elevate  her acting career even more.

Can't she do both at the same time though?? I think i read a lot about actors doing movies and drama at the same time by adjusting their schedule. I'm just too greedy. I want her in a movie and 'Cheese In the Trap' too

Guest dawnshine

"Cheese in the Trap" is a TvN drama. I prefer she collaborates with the three national TV stations for her drama projects, unless the script is an exceptionally great one. I think currently there's no good drama script...the current dramas although some are ok to watch with interesting plot and experienced actors/actresses, there's something lacking in the scripts...so it might be a smart move to do a movie while waiting for a good drama script. But yes, I'm anticipating her more in drama than movie, but if she's going to do movies too, then why not doing both at the same time? I'm not being greedy here, am I?

PS: If she's going to collaborate with Soo Ae too for this movie, sounds like a good one because Soo Ae is very recognized for her acting and I'm sure Yeon Seo will get to learn a lot from this shunbae. I read a bit more about this potential new movie; it's called "Take Off 2", a sequel from a very successful movie, "Take Off" starred by Ha Jung-Woo  (Yeon Seo mentioned in her recent interviews she'd like to work with HJW shunbae). Take Off won a lot of awards and was the second most attended films for that year (2009). I don't think HJW will be in this sequel as Take Off 2 will be a female centric movie. It's very likely Soo Ae will be accepting this and I read that this movie will start filming later in the year. Guess I have to start liking movies now because of her. I'm usually a drama-fan! :P

@dawnshine i agree working eith Soo Ae is a very good opportunity. I even read that the first one sold really well.  I hope this will be confirm soon.:lol:

actually i'm a big drama fan too but these days drama scripts are really lacking. Actually most of them are super frustrating even if they involved well known actors and script writers. I heard that Cheese In The trap is famous but there isn't much plot going on... but i only want her in it because it can make her gain lots of younger and international fans of course.

Guest dawnshine

@cutestrobery - Assuming Soo Ae and Yeon Seo are taking this movie project, the earliest filming date will be August/September as SA is currently doing a drama. There's rumored news mentioning SA being spotted learning hockey previously...so I wonder if Yeon Seo is also taking hockey lesson secretly these days. :lol: 

Take-Off did sell well. But usually sports movies are difficult to sell. However it does look promising for Take-Off 2 because it's a female centric movie, therefore it'll have a lot of screentime for female casts. Hopefully Yeon Seo will play a very important role here and win a best newcomer award for this movie too! It's possible! And I have to say I can certainly see a hockey player in her!! :D

:DHaha i can actually see every role for her that's

why i'm so greedy everytime i hear an upcoming drama . I'm bias so i feel that she suits everything.

i haven't watched the first one but i can imagine seeing her on the big screen with sunbae like Soo Ae is amazing (although i heard a lot about her being hard to work with). If it will start filming on September, i hope she can take at least one drama before that. Eeeek how come i'm so excited already??!!! and tomorrow is our Lovely Yeon Seo birthday!!

hope there will be more good news tomorrow

Guest dawnshine

oops, I've forgotten her birthday! What a bad fan I am and I've been so greedy demanding so many things from her! :P

Wishing our dear lovely Yeon Seo a Happy Birthday and may she grant all her wishes. I'm expecting an IG update from her at least tomorrow. Geez, this fan should really stop being so demanding and greedy! Can't help it tho, I'll try to behave a bit. :rolleyes:

I like Soo Ae as an actress too. She's undoubtedly good. I'd like it if they do a movie together. :) Ahh!! I'm  still thinking about what gift to send to her. I know it's hussle to send packages abroad but I really want to. Or at least a hand written letter maybe. I wasn't able to join the fancafe anniversary and Yeonseo birthday project so I should give her a gift instead. Sooo excited for tomorrow. I hope we get lots of pictures and surprises from the birthday girl! :D

Archived