Choi Yeo Jin 최여진

Ayame

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest cherrie.7

^Don't quote pictures. It's against forum rules.

I was watching an old ep of Come To Play(081208) with celebs in Korea originally from oversea (i.e. Crown J, Marco) and I was suprised to see her in it. Turns out she's been living in Canada for 6 years. So english must've improved from MISA by now.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest JoongBoXiahJang

she is in so many series, but I wish she is offered more different role, I keep seeing her as a third person in couple or she had the male lead then she lost him. I think she is a great actress, just more versitile roles!

• 1 month later...
Guest akiko_nicole

oh i did not know she has a thread here in soompi.. I actually saw this girl in heroine and xman... shes good lookin too

Guest cherillyn

the girl who! thanks for the update - they look good together. shin sung rok ALWAYS makes me laugh just looking at him :P hope things will work out for them :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello, everyone. I updated all of the first post with all the latest info and even made the post look nicer & neater: click.
Btw, here are videos of the CF that Choi Yeo Jin did (back in June) for Lotte Chilseong Hot 6: 

Lol, the best CF.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mdolphins

I loved her in INR (she was so funny) and as the second lead female, Prof Shim in Emergency Couple. One of the greatest, most emotionally mature rivals, love advisor ever. She was awesome!!! I personally would like to see her in a lead role along with Choi Jin Hyuk someday (after he returns from MS) because I think they have great chemistry together.

This is a clip of her dancing at the Emergency Couple Concert that was just aired this week.

Archived