[variety] Conduct Zero

you know I tried to pick of my favorite, but I couldnt...each one has so much different, but special things about them that makes them my favorite

Kim Dong huyn - he was my faovrite at the beginnning when I didnt know them well...his looks caught on to me at first, but then I saw a lot of things to him..like how he was crying in the water and hugging giwook...and he has a lot of motivations...he dosnt hog the camera, but also does many things that make the camera hog him

Giwook - He is the one I see trying the hardest to change...his motivations inspire me and he knows he can do it. He's really dumb, but in a cute and loving way. I can see why kang Soo Jung picked him as number one saying "girls like what Giwook has"

Taeyang - I find him having the most 'meh rhyuk' meaning good qualities, etc. He's very good looking. He never shuts up and thats why I like him so much. He knows how to entertain people. I loved how he said he wanted to be a star (not like a celebirty, but an actual star in the sky). Someone whos always shinning. I know he can brighten up a room by just flashing his smile

Jun hyuk - He seems the most caring. I love how he's really honest. He told the truth about how the cigrates were his. He's easy to be around, because he's just a simple guy. This is the guy I can probaly trust my life with, if I was his friend. I loved how he started crying, when he saw donghyun crying when DH had to do the fight against CMS. DH kept on falling, and he started crying. While JH was sitting there watching and tears came out...later he said "My friends in trouble, he's hurting and I cant even help him" this was win DH and JH had a fight. He was also the first to apologize and speak up when CMS left DH and him alone

Hwan - He's really cute, and good looking. I just wish that sometimes he would stop being so sleepy and start talking and maybe being more of a camera hog. I know he has really good additude. I can see he is trying hard too, but he seems solitude about his problems. He dosnt seem to speak up a lot, but I know he trys. I love how he said "when i was here i kept on thinking, what did I do to deserve this, but then I thought about it and I know I did many wrong things" I think when he actually does talk he is honest, like he said "well you can't really expect us to change that quickly" when they snuck out I agreed with him then...

Lisa - sigh i'm sad he's gone. he was really good. He was so funny and cute. He was also very truthful and worked the hardest.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gahhh im like totally in love with this show!

i watched all 17 epi 2 dayss so much to say but i wouldnt lol

i miss lisa =/ wish they'd put him back in i really wanted to see how he would be like in the other challenges and stuff

JH- the bigger person during that time where him and DH had to sit and no one said anything..i really do like him just something about him haha and was such a kid little kid=)

DH- soooo cute ESPwith his glasses on..at first he did not look like a bad boy at all and a bit of a scardey cat i must say haha he's madd light needs a tan get into the sun dudee LOL

HWAN- very cute like him better when he had his straight perm or whatev done, he kept messing up the dominoe thing i waslike NOoOOOo. also seems very quiet like his mother who was also kinda quiet during the parent thing..very well kept to themselves

TY- super cute haha that baby picture of him was absolutely ADORABLE! haha and jedong was all taking off the heart sticker

KIWOOK- probably my fav. he is sooo adorable and so freakin hilarious. looks so much like his mother very determined to change, the chaeyeon thing is funny too

but yeahhhh love them all. when is the next episode going to air?!! ahhh

Guest swtchunsa

I loved episode 17! thanks to everyone who helped or at least attempted to help me get the episode! :]

I think DongHyun & Junhyuk probably changed the most... It's really nice to see that.

I think Conduct Zero is going to air again after the World Cup

Guest ja1n

I MISS THIS SHOW! You know it's been... 2 weeks since the last episode? I hope it starts getting longer and takes up more of Happy Sunday. That's what happened with FC shootdori, but Shootdory and Heroine 6 are so popular, I doubt Conduct Zero is allowed to take up any more space.

I honestly wish though, they just let the boys do what they want so we can see more of their personality (although we do see a lot of it during their challenges). But I like the whole candid/hidden camera portions. Unfortunately, there's not a lot of them because they're so constricted with editing the show to be 20-30 minutes.

just to pump us up for the next episode...

jhwhenyoung.jpg

Guest Bambi

^ Episode 18 came out today in Korea. :)

So we should be able to see it soon. Yay.

I heard someone special comes out on today's episode.

Someone by the name of Chae Yeon? haha. Can't wait to see the boys' reactions.

Guest charmm

^

Yup, I just went on Kalena's clubbox and she's uploading it :D

But I think I'll dwld tmw cause I'm getting tired haha.

I can't wait to see their reactions, especially Giwook!

I don't even know why I whited that out -__________-;

& thanks for the pic. ja1n (:

I still want to see Hwan and Donghyun's baby picture!

You know what I realized? ....DH's mom never talked. NEVER.

She's cute tho^^ DH looks alot like her.

Guest ilove korea

OMG!! CHAE YEON COMES OUT!!

TOO BAD CLUBBOX DOESN'T WORK

ON MY COMP.... :( CAN ANYONE UPLOAD

IT ON MU OR SS OR YSI?

Guest JAMIEE

booooo to world cup. i miss the show.. well actually, i love world cup.

ever since it started, my channel is always on tsn or sportsnet and

my computer's always been on the fifa website.

44228475324932404.jpg

^ for your amusement. i miss him!!!!!

i think... something happened (some fight that happened long time ago between lisa

and some other guy?) there's a lot of rumors going around though.

they said he went to "math camp"

or something related to school.

Guest jess89

aww giwook & yunchae... glad that he finally got to meet her. loved the couple ring part, what a goof <3

donghyun seems to be the smartest out of the group. he won the quiz thing the last time they did it too ^^

Guest ilove korea

anyone have a non clubbox link or a lq clubbox to episode 18? i wanna see cy sooo bad ><

yeahhh me tooo:( it seems soooo funnn.

Guest charmm

they said he went to "math camp"

or something related to school.

Actually, ja1n was right.

If you go a few more pages down it's more detailed.

& just wondering...... who is "they"? sabu? :blink:

Cause Sabu said Lisa had some things to deal with/solve.

Guest Kalena

what is kalena's cb? thank you <3

The link to it is in my signature. Find all the HQ episodes i cut in the Happy Sunday > Conduct Zero folder. :)

Some caps from this week's episode (click to see bigger pictures):

th_CZ08.jpg*th_CZ07.jpg*th_CZ09.jpg*th_CZ10.jpg

:P

Archived