[variety] Conduct Zero

Guest xyoungwoongx

^ yes me too i agree.

i need them too! lol

pleasee

gosh it's so hard to watch conduct zero now. i hate KBS for only putting in Heroine six when you try to watch it on the KBS site.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest makemyday

i'll upload the new episode if i can find a LQ version.

i downloaded it but its HQ so it'll be a pain in the BUTT to upload.

i think i expected a bigger bang episode when chaeyeon came but it was just normal i guess.

i was SO happy to see conduct zero though.. especially because its been NEARLY a month since the last episode.

i was having conduct zero withdrawals and missed seeing the boys say their funny-dumb sayings.

thats probably why this episode was fully satisfying

Guest ilove korea

i'll upload the new episode if i can find a LQ version.

i downloaded it but its HQ so it'll be a pain in the BUTT to upload.

i think i expected a bigger bang episode when chaeyeon came but it was just normal i guess.

i was SO happy to see conduct zero though.. especially because its been NEARLY a month since the last episode.

i was having conduct zero withdrawals and missed seeing the boys say their funny-dumb sayings.

thats probably why this episode was fully satisfying

omg. thanks so muchhhhhh. B)

Guest kookoo

i feel so lost T__T

videos come out 2 weeks after

& i cant dl+watch clips on the computer

cuhs my computers gayyyyyyyyy

they said he went to "math camp"

or something related to school.

LOLLLLLLLLLL. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

you're so cute.

ok. FIRST OF ALL, like charm said CMS told the boys that

GLS had some "problems to deal with" & so he left

SECONDLY, the math camp that you're talking about,

is it "SOO HAK YUH HAENG" ?

cuhs that's not at all what soohakyuhhaeng is about. =0=;;;;;;;;

Soo Hak Yuh Haeng, or 수학여행, is like.

like. a trip. that you go with your school.

it's supposed to be a learning(?) trip

like they go to 경주 & places like that to learn. about.. idonno. stuff.

but yeah. it's definitely not anything related to math.

Guest joyeux

I don't know if I ever replied in here, but just wanted to say that I really miss GLS! He was so weird, but funny! I guess Ki Wook kind of makes up for him since he's such a goofball too.

Guest ja1n

WOOO CHAEYEON finally came out. I thought there would be a bigger welcome.. remember 노현정's first appearance? Nevertheless, I missed the guys, so the anticipation for this episode made up for its um.. lacklustre.. performance? (I will probably read this later and not understand a single word I wrote).

I'll edit with some pictures after...

Guest ilove korea

GUYS STOP REQUESTING

i`m sorry but it`s not our fault that our computers don`t let clubbox work. so what do you want us to do? go buy a computer that lets clubbox work? it`s not like we requested to you.

Guest flyfany89

i`m sorry but it`s not our fault that our computers don`t let clubbox work. so what do you want us to do? go buy a computer that lets clubbox work? it`s not like we requested to you.

^ i know many people can't download from clubbox. this thread is to discuss the episodes you just watched not a place to ask others to upload it. I didnt mean to make you feel bad but you should know that there is a thread that you can ask people to upload it for you.

you can go to this thread and request away: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54966

Guest charmm

She wasn't saying that cause you couldn't dwld from clubbox -____-

If you read the forum rules, it says:

"Any request for download, links, uploads, re-ups please go to the downloadables subforum."

& joyeux, I think everyone misses Lisa.

I remember an ep. when Lisa and JH were blasting their cellphone mp3,

then KJD took away Lisa's phone and he started singing :x

........the Jaedong gave his phone back hahah.

Guest Mirae-chan

hahaha the Chae Yeon one .. with the guy who was like in love with her and always glancing over at her so obviously XD

Guest ja1n

PICTURES FROM EP 18

poom1801.jpgpoom1802.jpg

TY's such a smartass hahaha!;

Btw, Superman is clearly stronger than Batman,

unless Batman is made of kryponite.

poom1803.jpgpoom1804.jpg

poom1805.jpgpoom1806.jpg

poom1807.jpgpoom1808.jpg

poom1809.jpgpoom1810.jpg

poom1811.jpgpoom1812.jpg

awww, Giwook had a ring for himself;

I really really really like Hwan's voice. It's so deep

poom1813.jpgpoom1814.jpg

This is the thing Gwenyth Paltrow did

poom1815.jpg

Someone's been drinking too much!! Seems like his liver is working overtime. tsktsk

poom1816.jpgpoom1817.jpg

DEFINITELY MY FAVOURITE PART

I couldn't stop laughing!!

poom1818.jpg

Enjoy. Save what you want to safe because I'll probably delete these really quickly.

Guest joyeux

& joyeux, I think everyone misses Lisa.

I remember an ep. when Lisa and JH were blasting their cellphone mp3,

then KJD took away Lisa's phone and he started singing :x

........the Jaedong gave his phone back hahah.

AHAHAH. I remember that! They were singing DJ DOC's "DOC wah Choomeul". And then Lisa started singing So Chan Hui's song really high. lol. I love that kid xD And Hwan was pretty funny in this past episode! And of course, Gi Wook was his usual goofball self!

Guest Kalena

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/ja1n88/poom1815.jpg

Someone's been drinking too much!! Seems like his liver is working overtime. tsktsk

Ah hah- so that's what that dark spot meant...! they put poor JD thru so much. :lol:

HQ & LQ versions of this week's episode are available now in my cb. The LQ is on the same file with Shoot Dori.

Looks like an LQ for last week's hasn't showed up yet. Sorry gang, but i've tried to reduce my HQ & for some reason, it doesn't turn out very well - sound & picture-wise. :blush:

CZ11.jpg

Guest swtchunsa

anyone have episode 18 in megaupload or sendspace? A lot of people have tried requesting in the other forum (like the person above suggested) but we still havent got the URL. :[

Archived