[variety] Conduct Zero

Guest sungified

I just started watching this like last night, up to episode 8. I love Gi Wook, he might not be the hottest looking guy but he is just sooo cute. xD The way he act and all. I find Kim Dong Hyun to be mad cute. When you look at him, he look like an innocent cute guy. lol. He reminds me a lot of yoohwan (DBSG's Yoochun's Brother). @_@

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w/e happens second season happens. i'm just so happy that giwook has become such a ... wonderful, such a strong individual. i think joonhyuk changed the second most. i hope he gets into university and achieve everything he wants to achieve.

i was talking to my friend.. and i didn't even know this but, they don't spend a lot of time in their.. dorms. they do normal things for 5/7 days (around) and then the other 2 days, they spend with the cast. .. weird.. i thought they were together for that time..

Guest joyeux

I'm kind of upset that they're keeping Dong Hyun, Tae Yang and Hwan. I wish they got rid of all of them and brought out a brand new cast because other people do need/want to change! Gi Wook and Joon Hyuk were probably my favorite. I think I Lisa would have been my favorite if he stayed =T But if there's a season two, why didn't they like... promote it? Er... Maybe they're not starting the second season right away?

joyeux. i think its cause those three changed the least compared to ki wook or jun hyuk? mm....but then i would think that risa should be in there too cause he had to leave abruptly in the middle & he didnt go through as much as the others or whatever.

and i wonder if choi minsoo & kim jaedong are staying...or there would be diff. "teachers"?

Guest charmm

i was talking to my friend.. and i didn't even know this but, they don't spend a lot of time in their.. dorms. they do normal things for 5/7 days (around) and then the other 2 days, they spend with the cast. .. weird.. i thought they were together for that time..

Yeah, they went to school and everything.

The only way you're going to see a real change is if

you live life as you did before, BUT you're improving.

They didn't go to "Loksan" everyday because of their education and whatnot.

That's why they did those how much did you improve in class thing.

Guest lillianbillion

i heard there's gonna be a girl next season?!?!?

also, i just started watching this yday on youtube!! but the girl who uploads it only uploads the episodes she likes. :( does anyone have a megaupload or anything for episdoes 3&4??? i might need other episodes too ^^

Guest sweetlypink

i have a question... in the beginning, they had 6 members and ended the show with only 5. what happened to one of them? i think it was leesah. -.-

i have a question... in the beginning, they had 6 members and ended the show with only 5. what happened to one of them? i think it was leesah. -.-

yeah. Risa had to get out of the show in the middle of it. This is not....I repeat...this is NOT....due to the fact that Risa got into a fight with someone/the person that was in the fight with Risa had a father that did not want Risa to be portrayed as a "good guy" on the show so he demanded the show people to take him out and Risa was fined.

THIS DID NOT HAPPEN.

On the Internet, there were so many rumors that Risa himself wrote something online to quiet down the rumors.

It was some sort of school trip thing...? It's like an educational school trip thing. It interfered with the show. I think this was it. I'm not sure @_@''...I don't really remember...

Guest kookoo

w/e happens second season happens. i'm just so happy that giwook has become such a ... wonderful, such a strong individual. i think joonhyuk changed the second most. i hope he gets into university and achieve everything he wants to achieve.

i'm SO proud of Kiwook (: <3 it shows that he was actually trying to change,

unlike some people.... who were faking it. -__-x

yeah. they dont like, LIVE together. they go to school and everything.

my friend went to taeyang's school time to time to see him=__= lol.

yeah. Risa had to get out of the show in the middle of it. This is not....I repeat...this is NOT....due to the fact that Risa got into a fight with someone/the person that was in the fight with Risa had a father that did not want Risa to be portrayed as a "good guy" on the show so he demanded the show people to take him out and Risa was fined.

THIS DID NOT HAPPEN.

On the Internet, there were so many rumors that Risa himself wrote something online to quiet down the rumors.

It was some sort of school trip thing...? It's like an educational school trip thing. It interfered with the show. I think this was it. I'm not sure @_@''...I don't really remember...

?

i dont know what you're talking about.

do you think that makes a lot of sense?

that he decided to leave the show, which is filmed every weekend,

just because he had to go to SooHakYuhHeng, which lasts for 7 days at most?

i mean, i'm not saying he was lying.

i'm just saying, it really doesnt make sense.

i would say,

either something kept him from being on the show,

or he didnt want to be on the show.

Guest XxminwoolovexX

Heylo, TaeYang goes to 안양예고 and KiWook goes to 안양상고.

The first person just typed it in wrong. (the 예 and 상 make a diff, right?)

And they're uniforms are different too. Maybe 안양예고 is still bad

because they're uniforms aren't that nice. :blink: but that's just me

being stereotypical (someone told me you can judge a school by their uniform).

I know this is old but..AHN YANG YAEGO.. aka the schol TeaYang goes to..

OK this school is the most RICHEST school in Korea.

This is the school Se7en, Bi, Bada, Park HanByul and all those celeb. went to.

Even famous ullzzangs like Kim JuHyun, Kim NamJi goes here.

This school is probably the biggest and most well known art school. My cousins go there and is def. one of the best schools to go to if you want to become a celebrity or dancer or any thing related to art.

Like My cousins are majored in art and are only juniors in this high school but because of all the famous singers and dancers came from this school, A LOT of producers and managers from different agency comes and examine the students. Alot of them are able to be backdancers for singers and stuff

And the uniform is deisgned by Andre Kim.

So yeahh its really a good school even though you have to pay freaken alot.-___- but i been to that school and their interior and designs are hecka nice.

Im glad they are having season 2 for this :)

I was kinda sad that KBS didnt really focus on their ending like they did with Shootdori. But oh well :D

i liked this show :)

HAHAHA

oh haha. im not sure of the details but someone wrote to me saying that ^^;; im not that sure though. but i know that he wrote stuff on his cyworld to quiet down the rumors -.-'' thats the only thing im sure of. and that the whole fight thing didnt happen.

^omgsh. hahahaha now im gonna check that school out on naver XD.

• 2 weeks later...

joyeux. i think its cause those three changed the least compared to ki wook or jun hyuk? mm....but then i would think that risa should be in there too cause he had to leave abruptly in the middle & he didnt go through as much as the others or whatever.

and i wonder if choi minsoo & kim jaedong are staying...or there would be diff. "teachers"?

IF there is a second season, I think ChoiMinSoo would definitely NOT do it..

I think he really wanted to change those kids lives. Now it

seems like they're trying to.. exploit them.. American style, vous savez?

Guest luckyyou

well was there official news that there was a season 2? because if there was. i have a feeling that they cut it for choi hong man since he's a WAYYYY bigger deal than these kids.

on naver, i was searching for it under "품행제로 2기" <-poomheng zero season 2 [??] but people said there's not going to happen and they were like oh the pictures [recent ones with the girl in it] is for another show thats coming out called "syndrome"

O_0 i wonder what THAT's about.

ugh i just wish they would hurry up already and show the first episode :T.

• 3 weeks later...

^ NO.

Syndrome is a Multimedia ?? internet novel?

i think that's what they call it.

Guiyunee, or Lee Yun Sae, the girl who wrote um.

Do Re Mi... , Geuh Nom Eun.., Neuk Dae... , etc.

yeah. it's her newest novel.

and its "multimedia" because like,

there's music, and pictures associated with it

to help you better understand the novel?

-_- or something. well.

yeah. and LeeHwan, KimDongHyun, ParkTaeYang, and.

what's the other guy's name-__-.

it's been a while since i last watched PoomHaeng.

uhh. not Kiwook. not risa. the other kid who looks really scary.

those four are the main characters.

Archived