[drama 2003] 1% Of Anything (1%의 어떤것)

Guest sylver

awww.. he's not coming out on dramas anymore???

awwwwwwwwww>_<

That's ONLY my assumption. Who knows? Maybe he'll come back to drama once in a while like Park Shin-yang and Jeon Do-yeon.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Airine Pratama

^ The rating is abou 14% and is good for a weekend drama ... This drama only aired once a week ... So the rating is good i think ...

Guest TW1NKLE

omg this is my all time favorite kang dong wan drama :] he was so cute in it!! haha thanks for starting this thread! Now i have to visit it more often :P

Does anyone have clips or music videos from the drama?

Guest Airine Pratama

This music video is posted in the OST thread ...

Maybe you can check it out ...

I can't remember but they have the OST ...

Guest Da Xing Di

i really like this drama,although i'm still at ep. 23 since i still couldn't get the subtitles for the rest (they are working on it at D-addicts)... i hope i can finish this drama soon~

it's a really cute drama and since i'm in love with KDW i really like it,hehe

(i wish he would come out in more dramas too...and i just simply can't wait to see Duelist)

^ So true ... KDW need to be on screen more often ... Cuz i'll miss him heheheh ...

you re right.------i miss him too.....hohohooho :lol::rolleyes::lol::rolleyes::lol:

Guest mintoro

This seems to be a good drama... Just watch 1st episode today.. it just shown in M'sia TV. But the subs here is crazily stupid!!! most of the conversation is not subbed and I dun like to watch it like that! It's stupid to watch a drama which u dunno what they are talking about... But I definetly wanna watch this <3 Have to find the dls then :)

Guest Airine Pratama

^ If you can use clobbox then you can get this drama from Origins clubbox ... I believe it's there ... At the first page of Kang Dong Won's thread ... You can just click it at my sign ...

Guest sarahILa

^ If you can use clobbox then you can get this drama from Origins clubbox ... I believe it's there ... At the first page of Kang Dong Won's thread ... You can just click it at my sign ...

but at origins clubbox there is only few episode i want full series...anyone know bout dat??

haha..sorry just notice bout the pages there..thanx!!

Hello..

This is my first post! So i hope i am doing it right!!

I was wondering if anyone has ysi or mega for this drama! I really want to watch it,

but clubbox doesn't seem to work on my computer. If anyone can help me then thank you so much!!

^.^

--Thanks

Guest xbtcmdx

i was just gonna ask the same thing. if some1 has the 700mb version of this drama that sync with the subs from d-addicts, could you please upload them, plz plz plz?? cuz clubbox and bittorrent freeze up my computer whenever i try to use them and i really wanna watch this.

PLEASE??? thanks so much

Guest sarahILa

^ So ... is that okay now? You can have full episodes of 1% ?

Happy watching ^^ ... Tell us when you finish ...

i wont finish watch this drama coz i hv 2 wait 4 the subs..huhu..maybe if i'm lucky i get 2 watch it on tv until it finish..but i want 2 watch the final epi earlier.. :(

This seems to be a good drama... Just watch 1st episode today.. it just shown in M'sia TV. But the subs here is crazily stupid!!! most of the conversation is not subbed and I dun like to watch it like that! It's stupid to watch a drama which u dunno what they are talking about... But I definetly wanna watch this <3 Have to find the dls then :)

I'm watchin it on TV 2 too n i so understand wat u mean by da missing subs! i hate that too, it does happen alot esp in the 1st eppy!

Guest Airine Pratama

i was wondering if anyone can let me know where to find the summary for each episode? thanks

We have it at the old soompi thread but it's all gone now, sorry can't help where to find it ...

I have posted only up to episode 5 in the first page but i can't find the rest ...

Archived