[drama 2003] 1% Of Anything (1%의 어떤것)

Guest sylver

Guest sarahILa

thanks...but i'm so hopeless with clubbox...i tried to download but there's this page that keep turning up which is different from the clubbox tutorial...arrrggghhh!!! how i wish that someone can come and help me deal with my com so that i can download from clubbox....are u sure it's around 60-70bucks? cause the last time when i went to a video store, i saw full house cost around 150bucks!!! :huh: and that's only 16episodes...this has 25 episodes...i'm sure it's more expensive...

wut appen 2 ur com actually?? if i'm not mistaken coz wut i remember it cost less than hundred..it is possible coz the drama is at 2003 rite..maybe u found it at speedy..usually dat way..must be from pmp entertainment..u dunno 2 dl from clubbox or there's problem when u want 2 dl it?? da full house cost around 150bucks maybe coz it it a dvd rite..coz vcd coz 99 at speedy..or something like dat..

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks...but i'm so hopeless with clubbox...i tried to download but there's this page that keep turning up which is different from the clubbox tutorial...arrrggghhh!!! how i wish that someone can come and help me deal with my com so that i can download from clubbox....are u sure it's around 60-70bucks? cause the last time when i went to a video store, i saw full house cost around 150bucks!!! :huh: and that's only 16episodes...this has 25 episodes...i'm sure it's more expensive...

if you buy at S&M its only cost RM47 and at SPEEDY RM79.90 (20cds 26eps)

Guest rochinipark

why u girls wana buy the vcds or dload tis drama?tv2's showin it undub.u girls can't see it at that time is it?but the full eng subs doesn't seem to out on daddicts till 23 only got.

^^Yes, but the VCDs do have double audio (last time I checked in my local store) so they can listen to the Korean audio if they want to while reading the subs. Plus, TV subs are selective. They don't sub most of what the characters are saying and on rare occasions, TV subs are more horrendous than VCD subs.

^^Yes, but the VCDs do have double audio (last time I checked in my local store) so they can listen to the Korean audio if they want to while reading the subs. Plus, TV subs are selective. They don't sub most of what the characters are saying and on rare occasions, TV subs are more horrendous than VCD subs.

i know what you mean ... i saw 1 episode of 1% on tv2 ... and they have missing subs every now & then ... i suppose the conversation was too complicated or too fast so they skip some lines ... i find it annoying. and sometimes they don't even translate correctly. i'm referring to the BM subs of course ... pity they don't have both the chinese & BM subs 'coz i'm pretty sure the chinese subs would have been better. this is from my experience when i watch some other J-drama/kdrama on tv where it has both subs and the chinese subs came out consistently for every dialogue unlike the BM subs.

Guest jacqueline

wut appen 2 ur com actually?? if i'm not mistaken coz wut i remember it cost less than hundred..it is possible coz the drama is at 2003 rite..maybe u found it at speedy..usually dat way..must be from pmp entertainment..u dunno 2 dl from clubbox or there's problem when u want 2 dl it?? da full house cost around 150bucks maybe coz it it a dvd rite..coz vcd coz 99 at speedy..or something like dat..

i'm not sure too...with the antivirus stuff and blocking this and that...i can't seem to use clubbox...and also i dun really know how to use clubbox...hehehe..just simply "hentam" only...oh, the 15o bucks is for dvd? i guess i'll just buy the vcd...i'm going to check it out at speedy and tower records...thanks...

if you buy at S&M its only cost RM47 and at SPEEDY RM79.90 (20cds 26eps)

thanks for the info...btw, what's S&M? i live in Pg... no S&M here...anyway, any recommendations on where to buy it at cheaper price?thanks :)

If you want to get a good deal on Korean dramas, you should head to S&M Plaza in Chinatown. At Speedy, you'd have to pay the RRP price. I bought my All About Eve box set from Speedy for RM99.99 but at S&M, it was on sale for only RM59.90.

what's RRP price?thanks for the info...

why u girls wana buy the vcds or dload tis drama?tv2's showin it undub.u girls can't see it at that time is it?but the full eng subs doesn't seem to out on daddicts till 23 only got.

cause i wanna buy to keep it...hahaha...cause it's such a NICE drama...

;)

Guest rockerbabe

i know what you mean ... i saw 1 episode of 1% on tv2 ... and they have missing subs every now & then ... i suppose the conversation was too complicated or too fast so they skip some lines ... i find it annoying. and sometimes they don't even translate correctly. i'm referring to the BM subs of course ... pity they don't have both the chinese & BM subs 'coz i'm pretty sure the chinese subs would have been better. this is from my experience when i watch some other J-drama/kdrama on tv where it has both subs and the chinese subs came out consistently for every dialogue unlike the BM subs.

The subtitle for the show on TV2 is fine now... Not so bad as the first episode. You know there are people who is like me who don't know how to read chinese subtitle and there are some people who don't know how to read the chinese characters but able to understand what they are saying in chinese/mandarin/cantonese. People like me would have to totally rely on those BM subtitles. It's fine if there is both chinese and BM subtiles but if it has to be one subtitle, then it definitely have to be in BM as there are people who don't know how to read those chinese characters...

thanks for the info...btw, what's S&M? i live in Pg... no S&M here...anyway, any recommendations on where to buy it at cheaper price?thanks :)

Don't you have local record stores in Penang? I mean besides Tower Records or Speedy. Usually, the VCDs they sell are cheaper...

The subtitle for the show on TV2 is fine now... Not so bad as the first episode.

Actually, I still don't think it's fine cos they still missing out some of the characters's conversation. :rolleyes: But it depends on your own preference. If you're OK with it, then that's fine. ^_^

You know there are people who is like me who don't know how to read chinese subtitle and there are some people who don't know how to read the chinese characters but able to understand what they are saying in chinese/mandarin/cantonese. People like me would have to totally rely on those BM subtitles. It's fine if there is both chinese and BM subtiles but if it has to be one subtitle, then it definitely have to be in BM as there are people who don't know how to read those chinese characters...

Hahahaha... You're just like me. I can only read a few of the Chinese characters like 爸爸, 妈妈, 我爱你, or 我很漂亮, and my Cantonese is way better than Mandarin. So, Chinese subs and Mandarin audio are no use to me. -_-

Guest rockerbabe

Don't you have local record stores in Penang? I mean besides Tower Records or Speedy. Usually, the VCDs they sell are cheaper...

Actually, I still don't think it's fine cos they still missing out some of the characters's conversation. :rolleyes: But it depends on your own preference. If you're OK with it, then that's fine. ^_^

Hahahaha... You're just like me. I can only read a few of the Chinese characters like 爸爸, 妈妈, 我爱你, or 我很漂亮, and my Cantonese is way better than Mandarin. So, Chinese subs and Mandarin audio are no use to me. -_-

one thing's for sure.. DON'T BUY from SPEEDY and TOWER RECORD.... they are much expensive... The other option is go to to HKVideo in Sg wang or S&M...

So, sylver, do we still consider ourselves as bananas or partly banana = nana? LOL... I could only understand 爸爸 which is thank you in mandarin right? LOL... I still couldn't understand... still have to query..

^^Maybe we should call ourselves The Nanas... :lol:

Actually 爸爸 is 'father', 妈妈 is 'mother', 我爱你 is 'I love you' and 我很漂亮 is 'I'm very beautiful' :lol: though I'm not so sure about the last one. :unsure:

Guest rainz*gurl

hehe...me havin my spm.. but still sits in front of the tv at 6.00... i kinda like kang dong won... anybody can list all of his movies n dramas?... anyone knoes the name of dada's older brother who is the doctor... everytime he is on screen... wow... i am glued to the screen... too bad he is not the main character n appears once in a while...

is S&M sellin it for RM47?? impossible rite?? which stall in particular can i ask?? i go there too sometimes ^^

haha cant wait for today's episode *spoiler* jae in makes new contract with dada n they get back together again... yeah... hehe

Guest rockerbabe

^^Maybe we should call ourselves The Nanas... :lol:

Actually 爸爸 is 'father', 妈妈 is 'mother', 我爱你 is 'I love you' and 我很漂亮 is 'I'm very beautiful' :lol: though I'm not so sure about the last one. :unsure:

LOL!!!!!!!! and I thought that father chinese character is thank you! See... I'm really really don't know what's that character... LOL :lol: We are the nanas... We are the nanas... LOL

hehe...me havin my spm.. but still sits in front of the tv at 6.00... i kinda like kang dong won... anybody can list all of his movies n dramas?... anyone knoes the name of dada's older brother who is the doctor... everytime he is on screen... wow... i am glued to the screen... too bad he is not the main character n appears once in a while...

is S&M sellin it for RM47?? impossible rite?? which stall in particular can i ask?? i go there too sometimes ^^

haha cant wait for today's episode *spoiler* jae in makes new contract with dada n they get back together again... yeah... hehe

I thought Dada's father make a new contract for Jae In... hmmm... have to read those summaries again.. tee hee hee...rain*gurlz there are I think at least 3 stores that sells these videos... I think they all have the same price (of course lower than speedy and tower record)... out of the topic: Go study la, rainz*gurl... SPM la... Better study on BM... So, get to college if you get at least a credit you can exempt it... :D Like Phua Chu Kang said "dun pray pray" LOL... :lol:

hehe...me havin my spm.. but still sits in front of the tv at 6.00...

i kinda like kang dong won... anybody can list all of his movies n dramas?

So, you are VERY confident that you wil score your History paper this Monday, huh? :P:lol:

This taken from his official thread thanks to heavenly_angel.

-2003 MBC A Funny Wild Girl - drama

-2003 MBC 1% of Something - drama

-2004 Too Beautiful to Lie/Don't Trust Her - movie

-2004 A Wolf's Attraction - movie

-2004 SBS Magic - drama

-2005 Duelist - movie

S&M usually does that. I bought my Meteor Garden VCDs at $49.90 when it supposed to sell at $129.90.

LOL!!!!!!!! and I thought that father chinese character is thank you! See... I'm really really don't know what's that character... LOL :lol: We are the nanas... We are the nanas... LOL

I think 'thank you' is 谢谢. :unsure:

Guest Airine Pratama

i kinda like kang dong won... anybody can list all of his movies n dramas?...

Kang Dong Won TV Dramas & Movies list :

TV Dramas :

[2003] Funny Wild Girl ( with Bae Doo Na ) - this is his debut appearance on TV and acting ...

[2003] 1 % of Anything ( with Kim Jung Hwa, Han Hye Jin, Lee Byung Ook, etc )

[2004] Magic ( with Kim Hyo Jin, Yang Jin Woo, Uhm Ji Won )

Movies :

[2004] Too Beautiful To Lie ( with Kim Ha Neul )

[2004] A Wolf's Attraction ( with Jo Han Sun, Lee Chung Ah ) - he's popular because of this movie

[2005] Duelist ( with Ha Ji Won )

[2006] Our Happy Time ( with Lee Na Young ) << upcoming movie

That's all his works of acting, before an actor he was a model ... and from his modelling job he get to know a lot of friends ...

Won Bin , Jo In Sung , Gong Yoo , Jo Han Sun, Kim Min Joon, Kim Je Dong , Kim Seong Soo , Yeo Ook Hwan are his best friends ... I just know this fact too ... Before i only know he's best friend with Jo Han Sun ... never know he's friends with all of those hot actors :P

edit :: sorry, i don't know sylver already answer you question ... oh yeah you can come to his thread if you want to ...

Guest rainz*gurl

ANYONE...PLEZZZ TELL ME THE REAL NAME OF DADA'S ELDER BRO WHO WORKS AS A DOCTOR IN THE MOVIE....PLEZZZZ... SOMEONE HERE DESPERATELY NEED TO KNOE... *^___^*

So, you are VERY confident that you wil score your History paper this Monday, huh? :P:lol:

AH HA HA HA...how u knoe? hehe mus relax a bit oso ma

^^Here's the basic info I found on him.

Name: Kyung Joon

Age: 26 years old (27 years old according to Korean regsitry)

DOB: 19 June 1979

Height: 184cm

Weight: 70kg

Be back with pics... ;)

Guest rainz*gurl

^^Here's the basic info I found on him.

Name: Kyung Joon

Age: 26 years old (27 years old according to Korean regsitry)

DOB: 19 June 1979

Height: 184cm

Weight: 70kg

Be back with pics... ;)

this is the brother?... ho ho ho...check it out right away!!! GO GO GO AZA AZA.... B)

I thought Dada's father make a new contract for Jae In... hmmm... have to read those summaries again.. tee hee hee...rain*gurlz there are I think at least 3 stores that sells these videos... I think they all have the same price (of course lower than speedy and tower record)... out of the topic: Go study la, rainz*gurl... SPM la... Better study on BM... So, get to college if you get at least a credit you can exempt it... :D Like Phua Chu Kang said "dun pray pray" LOL... :lol:

aiks....thanks for reminding me... i m a BM 'expert' anyway...wahahaha :P jus kiddin the onli thing i reali reali understand bout BM is SELAMAT PETANG.... SAYA SUKA HUJAN a.k.a bi :rolleyes: ... SAYA SUKA MAIN MAIN... TAPI HARAP HARAP JANGAN GAGAL.... ahhh touch wood touch wood... oklo...off to study now... buhbai... aja aja fighting... anyway its only two more hours to something about 1%...hehe B)

I see lot of malaysian in this thread. maybe becoz it's airing at tv2 now. i've given up seeing kdrama's in tv coz the timing is so unperfect (my job finish at 6p.m) and the it cost a lot of time (i'm more into vcd marathon for 6 hours min.)

i bought this cd around august in S&M and it cost around RM49.90. but the BM sub is not so good coz sometimes fast can't catch up. KDW and KJH so cute together and the love between HHJ and LBO so touching.

overall it's a very good drama where all the family can watch. even my grandma join to watch a couple eps.

i just love the eps whene KDW propose KJH and he sang a song with the piano. so romantic. it's like the first time he showed his feeling for her. :wub:

Guest rainz*gurl

That's all his works of acting, before an actor he was a model ... and from his modelling job he get to know a lot of friends ...

Won Bin , Jo In Sung , Gong Yoo , Jo Han Sun, Kim Min Joon, Kim Je Dong , Kim Seong Soo , Yeo Ook Hwan are his best friends ... I just know this fact too ... Before i only know he's best friend with Jo Han Sun ... never know he's friends with all of those hot actors :P

edit :: sorry, i don't know sylver already answer you question ... oh yeah you can come to his thread if you want to ...

ooo..he is a model?? mus be real tall....

cant believe his best frens are jo in sung n won bin! i like the cute cute JIS in the classic and bali... n my fren is a crazy fan of won bin... n sumthin to add... dada's brother is 184??...wow....dats super tall....wonder why korean guys r gettin taller n taller these days...n i m jus a short short shortie :lol:

Archived