[drama 2003] 1% Of Anything (1%의 어떤것)

Guest sylver

I like Da Da's funny quarrels with KDW before they got married, but you can tell that they like each other and yet don't want to declare directly.

I like Da Da's mum and her best friend's mother-in-law's relationship too, all those snide remarks they made to each other are just killing... :D

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know any clubbox that has 350mb version of this drama?. i've downloaded some episodes from bom000 but it seems like all the vids have a lot of missing scenes...

The 350MB version is not a good quality for this drama. I guess during that time, that version is not as good as LYON or NaRa. :rolleyes: You're better off DLing 700MB which I did. ;)

Before soompi crashed, I did ask about the older brother and someone answered it. Now I wished I have save that little bit of info. -_- I'm guessing he's in the army now cos after this drama, it's like he's MIA.

The 350MB version is not a good quality for this drama. I guess during that time, that version is not as good as LYON or NaRa. :rolleyes: You're better off DLing 700MB which I did. ;)

yeah..i'd better do that....Gonna start downloading now..

Thanks Ida

:lol:

Da-da's elder brother does resemble Lee Dong Wook- the guy who was Park Yong Ha's brother in Loving You. Can't tell if it's him coz LDW was much slimmer back then.

I fully agree that he is real handsome...look at his eyes !

Guest cynkawahara

I purchased the vcd of this drama and enjoyed watching it but the English subtitles were not very good at all. I did have fair warning but I still purchased it. If anything, the subtitles were funny to read.

Sylver...is there any CB that still has it in high quality? I have the soft subs so I would love to watch it with decent subs.

Just need to say this...

I WANT TO SEE THIS DRAMA SERIES SO BAD!!!

Hehe...yeah...after I saw Kang Dong Won in Temptation of the Wolves, I've been so in love with him! This drama seems very entertaining! I really need to get it! Anyway, yeah, just had to say that!

Guest Airine Pratama

Yeah it's so entertaining ... One of my favourite ... Definitely with KDW and KJH in it ...

It's too bad i can't help you ... I watched this from VCDs ...

Sylver...is there any CB that still has it in high quality? I have the soft subs so I would love to watch it with decent subs.

If you have ID/PW, lollol101 has it... I'm uploading it as well but I'm doing it rather slowly...

Guest Origins

I purchased the vcd of this drama and enjoyed watching it but the English subtitles were not very good at all. I did have fair warning but I still purchased it. If anything, the subtitles were funny to read.

http://clubbox.co.kr/dropzone

I liked the ealier episodes but then it drags on and on, and they keep dwelling on his excess of money as the main conflict. Plus, no offense, but Kim Jung Hwa's oblivious expression really ruins it for me. The only reason why I continued watching was for KDW.

i hope kdw comes out in more dramas! ^^

I think it's highly unlikely -_- cos he's gaining popularity as a movie star what with the release of The Duelist which I heard is doing quite well... ^_^

sylver ... wow you're a fan of Wallace too ...

Yup! Been a fan of him since Hai Tu Wan Lian Ren. ;)

Guest 내 이름은 이진

i loved this drama!!! this was way before kdw got all famous....he was too cute in this!!! and i loved the brother...he was freaking hot. i liked how everything turned out really well at the end...this drama is cute!

-jinmi-

Guest luluchan

yeah im on 10 now and there are 26 episodes??

that's SOO long!!!

what's gonna happen later??

i feel DRAGGAGE too!!!

the beg is cute ... but then... i hope it doesn't drag too long!!!

awww.. he's not coming out on dramas anymore???

awwwwwwwwww>_<

Archived