[drama 2003] 1% Of Anything (1%의 어떤것)

Guest sylver

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

class="content-title" Kang Dong Won Wants to Film Dramas But Was Recently Rejected ayyagirl August 10, 2014

Kang Dong Won Wants to Film Dramas But Was Recently Rejected

Kang Dong Won confesses that he wanted to film dramas but he was rejected recently.

On today’s episode of MBC‘s “Section TV,” Kang Dong Won was interviewed with co-actress Song Hye Gyo for their movie “My Brilliant Life.” Kang Dong Won said, “I wanted to film dramas, but I don’t think I got a good response and they didn’t call me back. I really wanted to do this certain drama for a long time, but I was rejected.” 

Song Hye Gyo responded to Kang Dong Won’s sad confession about his rejection, saying, “Maybe we should film a drama next year.” 

Kang Dong Won was last in a drama in 2004. The drama was titled “Magic.”

The movie “My Brilliant Life,” which is about a couple who has a son with Progeria syndrome, will premiere September 3 this year.

kang dong won

Credit : http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/10/kang-dong-won-wants-to-film-dramas-but-was-recently-rejected/

@irilight, @valsava and every body...don't loose hope and lets pray together... [-O< [-O<

Can we ask for another reunion to 1% of Anything OTP, Kang dong won and Kim jung hwa ??? Cheebaaaal PDnim... :x :x

@irilight dear...as much as i love to see KJH-KDW reunion in modern drama but i didn't mind if they will act together in Saeguk...since both of them already had some experiencies on kind of this genre... :-bd :-bd

If we want KDW to be a King, KJH already acted as Song Il Gook's Queen in the drama " Kingdom of the Winds " before... :x

Or if we need someone to guard KDW, i'm sure my dear KJH will be capable to take that responsibility since she ever played as Lee tae gon's soldier in the drama " King Gwanggaeto the Great "... :-bd =D>

What do you think, chinggu ???

• 8 months later...

Hello my dear twin @valsava...miss you much and our chats too... >:D<

But its seems you and our dear @irilight are very busy with your own dramas...i'm still waiting for you in FH thread but you're never come again... :(( :((

I'm re-watching this drama again from yesterday...ep.15-20...don't know why i still can smile whenever i saw OTP though i've already watched it 100000++++ times... :x :x

Back then, both KJH and KDW were very young and lack experience...sometimes they're looked awkward for each other but its what made them so cute together... :-* :-*

This drama was their 1st drama as the leading and what can we expect more from someone who just only 20 and 22 years old acted as married couple ???

By looking all those factors, i still thought they have palpable chemistry and very compatible for each other... :-bd

Archived