Twitter 4

New DP 31 july 2013

+ Changed Again

Twitter 6

New DP 31 july 2013 2

Credit: @bornfreeonekissShared by PrinceJJ

[PIC] 130731 The Evolution of Jaejoong’s Twitter DP since October 2010

Posted by Ces on Jul 31, 2013 in PicturesNo Comments

Jaejoong’s twitter display picture (@mjjeje to @bornfreeonekiss)

JJDPupdated

Source: @kaojj0126 updated by PrinceJJ

Shared by: PrinceJJ

Guest JAYwalkers

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4; font-size: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(0, 155, 194); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[TRANS] 130801 KBS’ Ambiguous Statement, “JYJ’s Appearance? It’s Up To The Decision Of Each Individual Program”

Aug 1, 2013 by melodiamuse

2013080109430784592_1_59_20130801101209.

Broadcasting company KBS have released their official statement on the Fair Trade Commission (FTC)’s verdict that found SM Entertainment (SM) and the Korean Federation of Pop Culture and Arts Industries (KFPCAI) guilty of interfering with JYJ’s broadcasted appearances and activities as singers.

Since the verdict was made on the 24th of July, KBS has been flooded with requests from viewers to see JYJ on their shows, and have now released their official statement on the 31st.

The verdict on the 24th was followed with some viewers requesting an official statement from KBS on whether they were not allowing JYJ to appear on their shows because of external pressure from SM Entertainment and the KFPCAI.

Many of the viewers demanded an answer as they stated, “Former members of TVXQ (Park Yoochun, Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu) filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment for their slave contract and had been locked in a legal dispute with the agency from November, 2009 but came to a settlement last November. However, JYJ have been unable to appear on KBS as singers since then,” and “The FTC have found SM Entertainment and the KFPCAI guilty of interfering with JYJ’s activities as singers, and placed a prohibitive order on the guilty parties.”

Regarding this, the variety sector of KBS released an official statement that read, “We believe that the rectification order made by the FTC was targeted at SM Entertainment and the KFPCAI,” and “The appearance of singers on programs is chosen by the representatives of each individual show.” KBS then added, “Therefore, this means that individual programs request the appearance of actors and singers when needed.”

Meanwhile, three members of TVXQ (now known as JYJ) filed an exclusive contract nullification injunction against SM Entertainment in July, 2009 for an unlawful contract.

According to the FTC, JYJ released their first album in October, 2010 but were blocked when SM and the KFPCAI sent out an official notice to 26 licensees in the industry that asked them not to allow JYJ to appear on their programs or distribute their albums and online music files.

Source: [star news]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

KBS Leaves Answer about JYJ’s Appearance on TV

2013.08.01 13:31  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

51126556.jpg

On August 31, KBS wrote on its official page saying it understands the Free Trade Commission’s orders for SM Entertainment and the Korea Pop Culture and Arts Industry Coalition to stop interfering with JYJ’s activities.

63998024.jpg
Concerning JYJ’s appearance at the broadcast station, KBS wrote, “The heads of each program have been making their own decisions on which artists will appear. Depending on the kind of program, the actors and singers will be casted.”

Ever since 2009, JYJ has not appeared on KBS as singers during its lawsuit battle with SM Entertainment. 

Photo Credit: NII, KBS

Guest JAYwalkers

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[OTHER TWITTER] 130801 The Korea Fair Trade Commission Twitter UpdateAugust 1, 2013 · rilanna130801kftcnews.png

[TRANS] If KFTC take action, corrective measure will be delivered to the the breaching party including SM, and so on. After that they must implement corrective actions. The results of corrective measures implementation can be expected after that.

Source: @kftcnews
Translated by: @064g
Shared by: JYJ3

Note: This is following the news of KBS giving an ambiguous answer about JYJ’s future TV appearances on their channels here

Admin’s note: What this tweet means is:
The KFTC is being proactive in ensuring JYJ get treated fairly and allowed to be on TV [for their group and solo activities];
and that if any TV broadcasting stations do not try to give JYJ the same opportunities as any other musical group(s)/artist(s), there will be actions put into effect to make it happen.
Also, if SM Entertainment (or any other external force, i.e. KFPCAI) is found to be continuously pressuring these TV broadcasting stations to not allow JYJ on air, then there will be actions taken against them too (–possibly preventative or reprimand actions; for example, being fined [see reference]).

JAYwalkers said: class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4; font-size: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(0, 155, 194); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[TRANS] 130801 KBS’ Ambiguous Statement, “JYJ’s Appearance? It’s Up To The Decision Of Each Individual Program”

Aug 1, 2013 by melodiamuse

2013080109430784592_1_59_20130801101209.

Broadcasting company KBS have released their official statement on the Fair Trade Commission (FTC)’s verdict that found SM Entertainment (SM) and the Korean Federation of Pop Culture and Arts Industries (KFPCAI) guilty of interfering with JYJ’s broadcasted appearances and activities as singers.

Since the verdict was made on the 24th of July, KBS has been flooded with requests from viewers to see JYJ on their shows, and have now released their official statement on the 31st.

The verdict on the 24th was followed with some viewers requesting an official statement from KBS on whether they were not allowing JYJ to appear on their shows because of external pressure from SM Entertainment and the KFPCAI.

Many of the viewers demanded an answer as they stated, “Former members of TVXQ (Park Yoochun, Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu) filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment for their slave contract and had been locked in a legal dispute with the agency from November, 2009 but came to a settlement last November. However, JYJ have been unable to appear on KBS as singers since then,” and “The FTC have found SM Entertainment and the KFPCAI guilty of interfering with JYJ’s activities as singers, and placed a prohibitive order on the guilty parties.”

Regarding this, the variety sector of KBS released an official statement that read, “We believe that the rectification order made by the FTC was targeted at SM Entertainment and the KFPCAI,” and “The appearance of singers on programs is chosen by the representatives of each individual show.” KBS then added, “Therefore, this means that individual programs request the appearance of actors and singers when needed.”

Meanwhile, three members of TVXQ (now known as JYJ) filed an exclusive contract nullification injunction against SM Entertainment in July, 2009 for an unlawful contract.

According to the FTC, JYJ released their first album in October, 2010 but were blocked when SM and the KFPCAI sent out an official notice to 26 licensees in the industry that asked them not to allow JYJ to appear on their programs or distribute their albums and online music files.

Source: [star news]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

KBS Leaves Answer about JYJ’s Appearance on TV

2013.08.01 13:31  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

51126556.jpg

On August 31, KBS wrote on its official page saying it understands the Free Trade Commission’s orders for SM Entertainment and the Korea Pop Culture and Arts Industry Coalition to stop interfering with JYJ’s activities.

63998024.jpg
Concerning JYJ’s appearance at the broadcast station, KBS wrote, “The heads of each program have been making their own decisions on which artists will appear. Depending on the kind of program, the actors and singers will be casted.”

Ever since 2009, JYJ has not appeared on KBS as singers during its lawsuit battle with SM Entertainment. 

Photo Credit: NII, KBS

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "@iris...Good question...on twitter, we have circulated tweets to these 'powers that be'. All we can do is wait and hope. In the meantime, please enjoy JJs nice tweet(s) expressing his love to everyone by saying 'Thank you'... He said it is hard for him to say THE words but his new DP express his true feelings.... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TWITTER] 130802 Jaejoong Twitter Update: LoVE & FREE + Twitter DP ChangedAugust 1, 2013 · rilanna

photo 130802jjtw1.png

[TRANS]- LoVE&FREE -Even though it is your expression of true love but it is too long, the loved one may misunderstand it as “sermon” or “convince”.I believe the language of the biggest happiness given by the world is “Thank You”.Today, try to say it to the people around you.

photo BQnik63CEAAJqDr.jpg

Content of the picture:

There’s a time when we are happy just by someone’s word. There’s a person whose life is changed by someone’s word. There’s a person who lives his/her life depending on someone’s word.

Express love in your every word to your loved one.

Although it’s very hard, it may be the simplest yet a way of expression of the biggest goodness.

photo 130801jjtweet2.png

[TRANS]I don’t usually express this much, but I always “Thank You”.

Jaejoong changed his Twitter display picture again

photo f150121704a27cf6c6c37062f653095f.png

Source: @bornfreeonekissTranslated by: @jaetakuShared by: JYJ3

More tweets from Jaejoong...Maybe getting inspiration for new songs...life aspects...

photo 130802jjtw3.png

[TRANS]People say the glamorous youth in one’s life is the short period of time in his/her 20s, but you have a chance to get “the moment” of glittering happiness at any time. In every single moment you leap or settle down, “the best moment” will come to you at any time.

photo 130802jjtw4.png

[TRANS]So to speak.. even though a person has a hideous and arduous moment, it may be “the moment” to someone.Because the incomparable, the most priceless happiness is more than is seen.“One’s own refulgence” that isn’t seen to anyone.

photo 130802jjtw5.png

[TRANS]Have you seen the moment, “your own refulgence” until now?It may be a memory that only you can open yourself, or a single grain of  wheat that you’ve worked hard for.Try to recall. The existence “myself”, and its preciousness and greatness.

Source: @bornfreeonekissTranslated by: @jaetakuShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Even without fair promotions...awesome JJ... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[iNFO] 130802 Kim Jaejoong “I” Mini-Album is #3 on GAON Album Monthly Chart for JulyAugust 2, 2013 · rilanna

July 2013

jjsIalbum_July2013.png

** Total Sales: 18,065 albums sold in the month of July.
** Cumulative Sales: 291,970 albums sold total since it’s release on January 17th.

** The Gaon Album Chart are a set national charts that ranks the best-selling albums, including mini-albums and singles, in South Korea, provided by the Korea Music Content Industry Association. The charts are made up of charts tracking domestic album sales, international album sales and a combined overall album sales in weekly, monthly and year-end format.

Source: GAON WikipediaInfo via: @jaetakuShared by: JYJ3

Yesterday I watched Jaejoong's 2009 film debut Heaven's Postman. I know this movie is a few years old now, but what it is the general opinion about it from Jaejoong fans? I personally found the film itself average, but thought that his performance was understated and very natural. For the duration, I completely forgot about Jaejoong's real life singer persona. Can anyone on this thread kindly recommend any other dramas or movies he has acted in that they I feel I would enjoy? Thank you. 

mrsbae

said: Yesterday I watched Jaejoong's 2009 film debut Heaven's Postman. I know this movie is a few years old now, but what it is the general opinion about it from Jaejoong fans? I personally found the film itself average, but thought that his performance was understated and very natural. For the duration, I completely forgot about Jaejoong's real life singer persona. Can anyone on this thread kindly recommend any other dramas or movies he has acted in that they I feel I would enjoy? Thank you. 

Guest chat27

@tealee, do you have a link where can I watch Heaven's Postman??? because I like Kim Jae Joong in Protect the Boss,. He act so cute,  :) thanks