[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

Thanks so much @iris...and you are welcome as well. We are active at the JYJ thread as well so you may check that also...http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/355679/official-the-jyj-thread#latest
Regarding the Incheon Games performance event, it is true that JYJ is NOT on the list of performers although they are the ambassadors...the irony...but Incheon Games organizers said that the list is not final and CJES has made it known that JYJ is open to an invitation...Apparently, MBC is in charge of the 'talents' since they are broadcasting the event. So, if MBC does NOT invite JYJ ( and lots of SM groups already on the list) then outright and blatant blockage is still in effect...No excuse at as to why JYJ wouldn't be invited but something is definitely wrong in South Korea's broadcasting system...Hope KFTC is aware of all this and will follow through with the sanctions...

Because we are missing JaeChun these days photo cry.gif,Let’s Spazz 2009, when they released “Colors (Melody and Harmony) / Shelter” single,Wherever you are, We miss you Jaejoong & Yoochun!!! photo cry2.gif We love you and Junsu too photo kiss.gif

”COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~/SHELTER” is a special japanese single by Jejung and Yuchun released on September 30, 2009

AUDIOS

https://soundcloud.com/colorsmelodyharmony/colors-melody-and-harmony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyfM4Ojjx7U

http://youtu.be/qyfM4Ojjx7U

The 2nd track on the ‘COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~’ single is the song called ‘Shelter’, composed by Jaejoong with “a little help” of Junsu, and the lyrics are by Yoochun and HUB

[Excerpt of Jaechun's Interview for What's In Magazine]

JJ: When I was composing a music in my room, suddenly Junsu entered the room; and said,

“As for the beginning of this song, isn’t this good?”

And he began to sing the begginig part of the song and taped it
and left the room right after that. ^^

As it happened so quickly, I thought,

“Oh? What was that? !” ^^

But then when I heard the song which was sang by Junsu, it was really good,
and thus the composition has become, “made by Junsu and Jejung.” lol

Reporter: lol. It was an intrusion victory by Junsu.

JJ: Isn’t it? (A witty smile)

Not only that, when Yuchun and I were recording in Japan,
Junsu went back to Korea,
so we could not interact with each other at the studio.
I thought,

“Oh, what?! Junsu went back to Korea?” lol

Reporter: It sounds like Junsu.

YC: It really is, isn’t it?!

[Excerpt of Jaechun's Interview for SONG Magazine]

Another new single, SHELTER will also be introduced.

YC: The music was written by Jaejoong! It’s a challenge for him since the music is kind of different than the music he usually mostly composes.

JJ: From the introduction up to part A and B, the melody is pretty dark and heavy. But starting from the chorus, the beat starts to be faster and brighter. I did enjoy this change of pace.

- What kind of message are the lyrics filled with?

JJ: My world won’t exist if there is no you. You may not know about me, but I still keep thinking of you. It sounds a bit like a stalker… (laughs). It’s like this… a person doesn’t even know a thing about another person, but this other person somehow feels strength and encouragement just for the fact that the person does exist. So this song tries to express an appreciation for the existence of someone to other people.

YC: The meaning that connects, this song with COLORS are both expressing ‘a thankful mind.’ But COLORS is a song with more simple kind of music, Shelter’s music is more complicated. So it’s a good balance.

Video Credits: avexnetwork + KimMinSongExcerpts Trans by: SharingYoochun.net (Tokyo Weekly ang Song Mag) + Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com (What’s In Mag)Shared by: JYJ3

Related Entries: [HQ PICS] JaeChun ~ “Colors, Melody and Harmony” Promo 12

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "JJ and cooking go together very well....smexy!!! class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TRANS] Quotes from “The JYJ” Magazine Vol. 2August 15, 2013 · rilanna

YwV4v.jpg

Junsu:

Calling nuna refers to all my nuna fans. It’s like saying, “don’t just think of me as a younger brother”; don’t just think of me as a younger brother, don’t just touch my head and say im cute..im already 28.When it comes to girls, we don’t care about age. Yuchun lived in the U.S. for a long time. A person’s vibe and charm is more important.Have you ever sang ‘Nuna is my Woman’ to a nuna you loved before?
Answer: No
Even if it was 5 years ago, holding an official concert with my name is an unimaginable dream.(On his 31 Dec 2012 concert) that’s the most precious moment of a year..they come to my concert, I ought to treat them very well.Humour on stage, is it “well scripted” or “impromptu”?
Answer: Of course it’s unscripted! JYJ too, we are totally unscripted.
There’s no need to be curious about how I talk usually. It’s the same as how I talk on stage.Even if I get a suntan and train up muscles, they will still say it’s cute!!! *stressss*Am I too confined to the cute image? Sometimes this thought runs through my mind.But.. ain’t I reaching 30.. I also have hopeful thoughts of being cuter or whining hahaha.‘In Heaven’ MV filming was the first time I met Jihyo nuna. Ever since then, we are close. She is like a real sister to me.Jihyo nuna is a very famous JYJ fan.Jihyo nuna’s appearance happens to be my ideal type. So pretty and yet her character is still so good.

evRZt.jpg

Jaejoong:

My previous house is known by too many sasaengs, so I moved.The interior design theme is “modern”. The ceilings are higher. I like the living room design best.Usually, I spend the most time in the living room -reading on the sofa and watching movies.To create the modern feel, I used many small deco and paintings. I’m recently very interested in paintings!There is a life-size 2-meter-tall gorilla in the living room! I found it when I was out shopping with Jang Geun Suk. It is my newest pet.The newly installed dining bar is also one of my favorite. I can cook, listen to music and drink beer there.Occasionally when schedule ends, I will bring the staff home and cook for them. They usually say, “a simple kimchI soup will do”.I don’t know if I cook too well or they are too hungry, but they gobble up without any image. *satisfied smile*“Perhaps it doesn’t match his image, but shopping for cooking utensils is Jaejoong’s hobby.”I am recently very interested in CHOPPING BOARDS and KNIVES.Other than the living room, the place with the second-most renovation efforts put in is the KITCHENBecause we have no activities in Japan, I was afraid I’ld forget my Japanese.I didn’t cancel my Japanese handphone line and keep in contact frequently with my Japanese friendsAfter I started using Twitter, whenever there are mentions, I will pay careful noticeBecause compared to before, everything that fans give to me now is much more precious.Our 10 years are entirely different from others’. We are intertwined intrinsically by an indescribable ropeBecause we’re together for SO LONG, one another’s parents are like our own parents. We’re brothers already.Respecting, supporting and taking care of one another is already a part of us.

NIGhC.jpg

JYJ:

“The name JYJ binds us closely together.”“3 teenagers who come together because of singing, have now become grown men.”“Since their debut, they have shared EVERY SINGLE happy and tough moment together..unknowingly, it has been 10 years.”“Kim Jaejoong’s sentiments towards his two brothers are extraordinary.”“Whenever he is with Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu, he[Jaejoong] is SO SWEET beyond words.”

[Translator's disclaimer: I only pick the interesting parts. I left out things like Jaejoong's culinary philosophy.. hahaha]

Picture Credit: 6002micky4everTranslated by: @chloe6002Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "Please have an open mind and heart when reading this. We are still only fans. Will support JJ and JYJ always... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[TRANS] Herose’s Admin: “My Memoirs of CJeS for 4 Years”August 16, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

JYJ3′s Note:

Dear Readers,

The following information revealed by Korean HEROSE’s Admin doesn’t represent the opinion of all JYJ3 Team.

We have decided to share Herose’s Admin: “My Memoirs of CJeS for 4 Years”, because HEROSE has a good reputation among Jaejoong/JYJ fandom as a very supportive fansite thanks to the many fanprojects they have conducted, furthermore HEROSE’s Admin is disclosing several incidents, which allow us to understand the drama between CJeS and Korean Jaejoong’s fans. As international fans who have experienced many incidents since TVXQ5 days, we have learned that nothing good will come out from trying to hide things from the fandom; in the end everything will be revealed sooner or later. At least since this time the Korean fandom is sharing their experience to the international fans, it’s better to know everything beforehand and not at the last minute. We are JYJ’s fans now and we don’t intend to commit the same mistakes of the past, claiming that nothing happened just because it doesn’t involve JYJ fandom as a whole, if not to one side, in this case Jaejoong fandom. After all they are part of us too.Whether or not what HEROSE’s Admin revealed here is true, you are the person in charge of believing what you want. For some people, things that are said here are nothing new, they just confirm some things they already knew; but I know for others this will be quite shocking. Whatever your final opinion is, we think this matter should be discussed in our own “home”.

Please I hope everyone will behave in the comment section.

Part 1. My Memoirs of CJeS for 4 Years

submitted by 바람난누나 (admin of HEROSE)http://herose.co.kr/xe/free/309177

The writer’s disclaimer: This article does not reflect the majority of Herose’s opinions, but is my own personal experience.

To continue, click herehttp://wp.me/p1gQsC-yOF

[TWITTER] 130818 Jaejoong Twitter Update

Posted by Lena on Aug 17, 2013 in Twitter

[TRANS] The book that Park Chan-ho sunbae-nim, who I met after 8 years, sent to me.There are so many great quotes in it.“What is more important than the beginning, is the way you will have to put an end to it.”

Park Chan-ho’s “There Has To Be an End for There To Be a Beginning”

Credit: @bornfreeonekiss
Translated by Hannah @PrinceJJ
Shared by PrinceJJ

I love this quote....words to live by....

tealee said: Thanks so much @iris...and you are welcome as well. We are active at the JYJ thread as well so you may check that also...http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/355679/official-the-jyj-thread#latest
Regarding the Incheon Games performance event, it is true that JYJ is NOT on the list of performers although they are the ambassadors...the irony...but Incheon Games organizers said that the list is not final and CJES has made it known that JYJ is open to an invitation...Apparently, MBC is in charge of the 'talents' since they are broadcasting the event. So, if MBC does NOT invite JYJ ( and lots of SM groups already on the list) then outright and blatant blockage is still in effect...No excuse at as to why JYJ wouldn't be invited but something is definitely wrong in South Korea's broadcasting system...Hope KFTC is aware of all this and will follow through with the sanctions...

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Well deserved...MINE is a great song and a powerful MV... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[iNFO] 130818 Kim Jaejoong’s Mine MV reached 25 million views and ranks high in China YinYueTaiAugust 18, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

Kim Jaejoong’s Mine MV reached over 25 million views in China YinYueTaiYinyuetait is one of the major MV sharing site in ChinaCurrently, Jaejoong’s MINE is the most watched South Korean MV in 2013.to watch please click HERE

photo jjmineyy.png

Overall Artists/Groups MVs from South Korea, ALL TIME Yinyuetai Ranking:

Kim Jaejoong’s MINE MV released in 2013 ranked at 2nd place, ahead of many popular korean groups, some of them pretty active in China. He is only behind viral video Psy’s Gangman Style (2012),XIA Junsu’s Uncommitted (2012) also spotted at 18th place

photo jjmineyy2.png

Overall Artists/Groups MVs, ALL TIME Yinyuetai Ranking:

Kim Jaejoong’s MINE MV released in 2013 ranked at 3rd place, ahead of many artists/groups, he is only behind viral video Psy’s Gangman Style (from South Korea, 2012) and Phoenix Legend’s 最炫民族风/The most unusual national wind (A popular duo from China, 2010)

photo jjmineyy3.png

Source: YinYueTai 123Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "If only, JJ received fair treatment in Korea...no matter, still loved everywhere else. class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130819 Kim Jaejoong’s solo MV ‘Mine’surpassed 25M views on China’s YinYueTaiAugust 19, 2013 · rilanna

2013082001001612000122011.jpg

Kim Jaejoong released his 1st solo album ‘I’ last January and has continued to be a constant topic domestically and overseas for its popularity.

Last week, Kim Jaejoong’s music video of ‘Mine’, which is the title track from his first solo mini-album, has surpassed 25M views on China’s largest music video site YinYueTai (www.yinyuetai.com).

C-jes entertainment said, “Kim Jaejoong’s solo mini-album has been steadily receiving love. In addition to the amazing feat in China’s MV charts, it also rank no 7 in Gaon charts cumulative sales chart for the first half of the year, demonstrating his powerful influence as a solo singer.”

Released last January, Kim Jaejoong’s first mini solo album ‘I’ has sold a record of 140,000 copies and his repackaged album ‘Y’ which includes ‘Only Love’ and ‘Kiss B’, sold 50,000 copies, both having experienced the ‘sold out’ phenomena. His album was also selected as the best album during the 1st half of the year in a recent Synnara poll.

C-jes official said, “This album was made in collaboration with legendary rock singer Kim Bada of Sinawi to show the power of music. Kim Jaejoong has received much love from his solo tour here and overseas. Despite the constraints of terrestrial TV appearances and mass media, in the long run, he still receives continuous love.”

Source: Sports Chosun via NateTranslated by: Ruby(@rubypurple_fan) of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

It really doesn't matter which color one prefers...I will proudly wave GREEN for Jaejoong, BLUE for Yoochun, WHITE/PINK for Junsu, and of course RED for JYJ...as a True fan of JYJ, this Jaeharem has seen all of Yoochun's dramas (and considers YC as her favorite actor), has bought Junsu's albums and attended his concert (and considers JS as the best performer), and of course will ogle over Jaejoong for anything that he does...

photo tumblr_mrnrfmdciG1qe3kfyo1_500.jpg photo tumblr_mrnrfmdciG1qe3kfyo2_500.jpg photo tumblr_mrnrfmdciG1qe3kfyo3_500.jpg

Credits: -everdeen

photo niiholicpants.png

JYJ HOLIC PANTS EVENT (simultaneously on Homepage & Facebook)

Watch ‘JYJ Holic Pants’ video and write a one-line comment of your impression!Five people will be chosen through a drawing to receive holic pants.

Period: 19 – 31 August 2013How to apply: leave a comment on our website & Facebook event page!

photo 1003063_562324200471863_601439868_n.jpg

Source: NII FacebookVideo credit: NII via totolo1009Translated & shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Blatant blocking and injustice still continues in the South Korean entertainment world...please let us all continue to support JJ and JYJ... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[OTHER TWITTER] 130819 Incheon Development & Tourism Corporation Twitter Update: JYJ’s appearance at Incheon Korean Music Wave 2013August 19, 2013 · rilanna

Note: Incheon Development & Tourism Corporation aka Incheon Urban Development Corporation (IUDC) [former name]130819idtc5000.png

Source: @idtc5000Shared By: JYJ3

For more fan arts, click here http://wp.me/p1gQsC-ySf class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[FANARTS] 130819 Collection of Jaejoong’s Fanarts: M-Limited, Airport, Selcas, JiJi, Changseok and “The Zoo is Alive 2”August 19, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

Jaejoong at Yokohama Concert

65448.jpg~original

Jaejoong at Incheon Airport heading to Chamonix for M-Limited Promo

25896.jpg~original

68977.jpg~original

Jaejoong & Hello Kitty (Original Here)

36988.jpg~original

Jaejoong in Chamonix (Original Here)

45587.jpg~original

Jaejoong for M-Limited

78542.jpg~original

Jaejoong drying his hair (Original Here)

785421.jpg~original

Jaejoong at Incheon Airport from France

Kiss (Original Here)

12454454.jpg~original

photo 5405565436.jpgphoto 42542456.jpg

photo 793624841.jpg

Jaejoong’s fashion spotted at Coffee Cojjee

12548.jpg~original

12546.jpg~original

12584.jpg~original

Jaejoong recording “The Zoo is Alive 2” (Original Here)

photo 575425.jpg

Zoo is Alive in Jaejoong House (Original Here)

12587.jpg~original

“The Zoo is Alive 2” BTS (Original Here)

12654.jpg~original

125748.jpg~original

Jaejoong’s Selca (Original Here)

photo 25454.jpg

photo 25415.jpg

654412.jpg~original

48789.jpg~original

Jaejoong, Jiji & Changseok Hiro

12368.jpg?t=1376945133

Baby Jaejoong

145252.jpg~original

145546.jpg~original

145887.jpg~original

“You don’t realize how strong you are”

68744.jpg~original

Credit: As taggedShared by: JYJ3

[New pic?] #JYJ for NII spotted ^^ [cr: micky62641]New JYJ pic at NII storeMore pics coming in September...Cr: fans 
Updated: class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[PICS] 130820 Sneak Peek into JYJ’s NII 2013 Fall Pictorial – Circus conceptAugust 20, 2013 · rilanna

2013-08-20_230359.jpg

+++ extra +++

801913237.jpg

NII Fall pictorial + making video are scheduled to be released on NII homepage and Facebook page at the end of August! ^o^ (via Sheena)

Credit: gunmiddle + @JaeChunSoulmateShared by: JYJ3