[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "Please keep an open mind when reading or else don't read...Know that this memoir is by a fan from her own experience...we love and adore JJ, YC, and JS. We will continue to support JYJ. class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[TRANS] 130820 Herose’s ex-Admin: “My Memoirs of CJeS for 4 Years” Part 2August 20, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

PART1

JYJ3′s Note:

Dear Readers,

The following information revealed by Korean HEROSE’s ex-Admin doesn’t represent the opinion of all JYJ3 Team.

We have decided to share Herose’s ex-Admin: “My Memoirs of CJeS for 4 Years”, because HEROSE has a good reputation among Jaejoong/JYJ fandom as a very supportive fansite thanks to the many fanprojects they have conducted, furthermore HEROSE’s ex-Admin is disclosing several incidents, which allow us to understand the drama between CJeS and Korean Jaejoong’s fans. 

As international fans who have experienced many incidents since TVXQ5 days, we have learned that nothing good will come out from trying to hide things from the fandom; in the end everything will be revealed sooner or later. At least since this time the Korean fandom is sharing their experience to the international fans, it’s better to know everything beforehand and not at the last minute. 

We are JYJ’s fans now and we don’t intend to commit the same mistakes of the past, claiming that nothing happened just because it doesn’t involve JYJ fandom as a whole, if not to one side, in this case Jaejoong fandom. After all they are part of us too (You are not alone!).Whether or not what HEROSE’s ex-Admin revealed here is true, you are the person in charge of believing what you want. For some people, things that are said here are nothing new, they just confirm some things they already knew; but I know for others this will be quite shocking. Whatever your final opinion is, we think this matter should be discussed in our own “home”.

Finally, We want to make it clear JYJ3 will continue supporting Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu’s solo and group activities. We created this site to support them and no one else. I think most of you know our beginnings, and how we started sharing several information banned from other sites, this conflict between Korean Jaejoong Fans and CJeS isn’t recent, they have been dealing with this for a long time. If you don’t want to know this “dark side” of the fandom, you are invited to leave this post. But If you’ll continue then PLEASE I hope you behave in the comment section. 

Part 2. My Memoirs of CJeS for 4 Years

Submitted by 바람난누나 (admin of HEROSE)http://herose.co.kr/xe/free/309424

Click here to continue...http://wp.me/p1gQsC-yTpVia JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Ahhh sooooo cute....adorable JYJ class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[PRESS PICS] 130821 JYJ for NII 2013 FallAugust 21, 2013 · rilanna

PS13082100288.jpgPS13082100289.jpg
PS13082100290.jpg
PS13082100291.jpg
PS13082100292.jpg
PS13082100293.jpg
PS13082100295.jpg
PS13082100294.jpg

NII’s Fall pictures + making videos will be released on NII homepage and Facebook page near the end of August

Credit: E DailyShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Be careful JJ...precious cargo on top of that skateboard... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TWITTER] 130821 Jaejoong Twitter UpdateAugust 21, 2013 · rilanna

photo 130821jjtw.png

[TRANS] [skate]Board[ing] is fun~

photo BSK9YqoCQAITLtv.jpg

Source: @bornfreeonekissTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

[Collection] Jaejoong playing board~ ^__________________^ He like it alot~ ^^ [cr:luvjey]

[Collection] Jaejoong playing board~ ^__________________^ He like it alot~ ^^
[cr:luvjey]

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TWITTER] 130822 Jaejoong Twitter Update: Changed his DP & then tweetedAugust 22, 2013 · rilanna

Jaejoong changed his Twitter display picture

photo 130822jjtwitterdp.png

photo baac0996dbfd8f95ec14a9f2646ef85f.png

Then he tweeted:

photo 130822jjtw1.png

[TRANS] The moment your spirit is active the most vigorously and there are few forgotten things, you can feel happiness at its most intense. This is exactly the best way to test whether you’re really enjoying a true happiness.

photo BSRH_BACUAAn0AY.jpg

Source: @bornfreeonekissTranslated by: @The_little_pear of PrinceJJShared by: JYJ3

tealee said:
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Blatant blocking and injustice still continues in the South Korean entertainment world...please let us all continue to support JJ and JYJ... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[OTHER TWITTER] 130819 Incheon Development & Tourism Corporation Twitter Update: JYJ’s appearance at Incheon Korean Music Wave 2013August 19, 2013 · rilanna

Note: Incheon Development & Tourism Corporation aka Incheon Urban Development Corporation (IUDC) [former name]130819idtc5000.png

Source: @idtc5000Shared By: JYJ3

NII Interview

End subs by t4rw3n

@iris...totally agree with you...and watching this NII interview makes me happy and sad because they are such goofballs and entertaining that they should be free to be shown on Korean broadcast and show everyone their talents and personalities...

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: normal; clear: both; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Seven of the Prettiest Kdrama Actors: Part 2

kim-jaejoong.jpg?w=600

Earlier this week we made a list of the seven prettiest actors in kdrama but our readers thought our list was too short. Why stop at seven they asked? It was just a question of space. And, truly, it was hard to decide which actors to include, as there are so many attractive candidates.

So, here, readers, is Part 2, with some of the names you thought ought to top any list of prettiest kdrama men. We've added a few words on whether these actors have any drama plans at the moment.

1. Kim Jae Joong, also known as Hero or simply Jaejoong, has not appeared in a drama since last year when he played Kim Kyung Tak in "Time Slip Dr. Jin." Jaejoong has been busy with his music. This year the JYJ member released his first solo mini-album that topped the charts in Korea and broke records in Japan. His fine features have earned him the distinction of being considered the "most beautiful" of all the idols.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have not seen their part one... but I commented to them already that Jaejoong should have been #1 in part 1.

Source:  KDrama Stars

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: normal; clear: both; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Guest delightful

I can't really explain why I have such lovey dovey feelings for this man, I guess I simply do. Ever since I laid eyes on him, he became my number one and has remained there for a good seven years now. Every time I see a new picture of him I just want to save it all. Why does he always have that sad-ish, innocent, and sexy-ish look? Argh, I can never only look at a picture of him once! I heart you so much Jaejoongie!
*breath* 
Anyway.... THANKS for all the photos and news on Jaejoong! 

Hello @delightful...I am glad you stopped by to stare and ogle on Jaejoong...lol...Love him lots too...Please join and spazz and comment all you want...how long have you been a fan? 
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "PICS] 130823 JYJ for NII 2013 FALL AD BEHIND STORYAugust 23, 2013 · rilanna

130422_column_1.jpg~original

For more JYJ cuteness, please click here http://wp.me/p1gQsC-yXq

Guest delightful

@tealee, a good seven years now. I was a dbsk fan back in the days, fell in love with Jaejoong when my friend fell for Junsu and Yoochun. She has since moved onto Rain and then other guys, but my eyes have never left Jaejoongie. In my eyes no one else will be as perfect as Jaejoong. I feel like I get all mushy inside when I look at his photos, is that love? *blushing like crazy*