[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

); "> class="entry-title" style="text-align: -webkit-auto; border: 0px; font-weight: 500; margin: 0px auto; outline: 0px; padding: 210px 0px 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; clear: both; text-shadow: none; width: 614px; max-width: 800px; "10AUGUST2013[TRANS] THE JYJ MAGAZINE NO.2 JULY 2013 <>AUGUST 10, 2013

56939442jw1e7gpw6atnbj20dc0hsach

[TRANS]

<<My Dear The JYJ>>

No matter what they do, they do it together. They share their happiness and bear any difficulties with each other. When facing difficulties, the pain they suffered is deeper compared to normal friends although the same amount of tears is shed.

“We cried for Yuchun the most,” Jaejoong and Junsu said. When Yuchun lost his father during March last year,they cried much more compared to Yuchun. As Yuchun is the family of the deceased, he couldn’t cry or being sad all the time.

Jaojoong: “I really cried a lot. Yuchun’s dad passed away but he needed to usher guests who came for mourning. That’s why he has to bear all the pain silently and stay strong. Seeing him like this really broke my heart to pieces. I wanted to cry in his place. He just resisted his tears from falling and suppressed his grief. However, I was not able to do anything for him except crying.”

Junsu: “While I was comforting him by saying ‘fighting!’, I was thinking that I must stayed by Yuchun’s side to protect him. On the bus from the mourning hall to the graveyard, looking at the back of Yuchun, who was sitting at the front of the bus, I could not help myself  and started crying. Although I hugged Yuchun, telling himfighting!’ when we were paying our respect to Yuchun’s father, I knew that any words of comfort were of no use to him. This made my heart hurt more.”

Yuchun and Junsu who are at the same age, plus the one year older Jaejoong, have long surpassed the relationship of friends. Rather, they are a family who are able to understand each other exceptionally well.

Jaejoong is able to see through what is deep down inside Yuchun’s and Junsu’s heart. They have spent such a long time together. Without them voicing out, he will know what is on their mind.

Jaejoong: “For Yuchun, it’s my instincts. If his actions are different from what he is thinking, I can know it immediately. Junsu is the same too. On the other hand, they don’t really know what I am thinking.”

However, that’s Jaejoong’s misconception!

Junsu: “I know it 120%! By looking at his facial expressions and actions, I can know he’s in good mood or bad mood. Or whatever problems he has, all I’ll know! I will ask him why he would say such things. I’ll ask until very detailed.”

That is why, they do not have secret among themselves. Even if one tried to hide secrets from the other two, he is not able to do so. Even during the time when one of them does not want the other two to know that he is having a single sided love that made his heart flutter.

Junsu: “Whatever I do, they’ll definitely know. It’s the same when I fell in love. Thinking back, there’re about 5 girls? I am very straight forward in this matter but the other two seldom talked about it. Haha!

” Yuchun without slightest hesitation said: “I had single sided love before but it succeeded before I told my members. I like older female who talks maturely, having clear minds. Female who is above 30 years old only can be considered as real woman. I think this thinking/opinion of mine will not change even if when I reach 40 years old. ”

Yuchun does not disguise himself at all In front of the two members, but there are also times when there are things that the members do not know and they will not explore.

At this time Yuchun would say:”Is it really necessary to know the unknown? I don’t think that I would want to know everything.Everyone has their own things to pursue in life. Our lifestyle is also different. I think that it is not necessarily a good thing to know everything. If every single move has to be known, don’t you think that it is your own selfish desire?”

According to Yuchun’s statement, strong trust is built among members. Even if it is just through each other’s breathing, they are able to sense the situation. Although they won’t intentionally go and understand the situation, they will know each other’s intention. Just like that, with the strong trust between brothers that is way beyond friendship, they will continue to move forward in the future. The most beautiful thing in the world is when JJ and JS protected Yuchun’s tears, who suffered the greatest pain in the world (the loss of his loved ones).

Chinese translated & Credit to 海上葫芦@Weibo

English translated & Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[LINE] 130810 JYJ Naver LINE Update: Jaejoong Recording his Narration for “The Zoo is Alive 2″August 10, 2013 · rilanna

9475235515_94e970e81c_o.jpg

[TRANS] [Official] While he was recording the narration, he told ‘so adorable’ and ‘so lovely’ to animals repeatedly ^^

9475199685_89ab1de4a6_o.jpg

9478022382_5dbae7922c_o.jpg

[TRANS] Tomorrow! At 11:20pm KST on Monday night! Please, look forward to ‘The Zoo is Alive!’ The documentary with Jaejoong so much ^^

9478022402_621d218079_o.jpg

[TRANS] [Official] ‘The Zoo is Alive’ will be aired at 11:20pm KST on Monday night. Slight preview! It will be coming!

Source: JYJ Naver LINETranslated by: @theyoungestminVideo Credit: republicofjyjShared by: JYJ3

Jaejoongie's soothing and beautiful...ahhhhh Cr: uploader

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TRANS] “The JYJ” Magazine Vol. 2: Love… Love… Love…August 10, 2013 · rilanna

2013-07-29-14-19-55_deco.jpg~original

-

Love… Love… Love…

Friends of the same sex, friends of the opposite sex. How do JYJ members understand this? Is it possible for a female friend to become someone that you are in love with?

Junsu was the first to speak: “My answer is very clear. 100% not possible. From the female point of view, it may be possible, but from the male point of view, it is definitely not possible! A female friend who grew closer as a platonic friend, it is not possible for her become a girlfriend.

Yuchun agreed with this opinion of “not becoming confused between love and friendship”.

Jaejoong said, “I think it is not possible.”

Why do you say this?

“Because I have never wavered between love and friendship.”

Then how about love that is between a friendship? You and a friend like the same woman at the same time, or have one-sided love for a friend’s girlfriend, anyone may have at least one such experience, the feeling may have faded or is still lingering in the heart. Just like Lee Seung Chul singing ‘In Love With A Friend’s Girlfriend’, or Kim Gun Mo expressing his regret about a ‘Wrongful Encounter’, and also Hong Kyung Min singing about a ‘Wavering Friendship’ directed at a particular love relationship.

JYJ members’ expressions became serious.

Yuchun and Junsu said resolutely, “No way.” If no longer in touch with that friend, check the situation beforehand to understand it carefully. To prevent any unhappiness, verify it personally. Junsu said, “If it is a friend’s girlfriend, then right from the start, we will not have that kind of thought.”

Junsu also said, “Developing from platonic friends to being in love, it is a bit like a novel or a drama. I also have such a song in my album. A man and woman who were friends from youth started to fall in love with each other, like a fantasy. Because it is unlikely to happen in real life, I think.” Junsu again replies in the negative.

Jaejoong, emphasising the premise that this kind of thing should not happen, quietly revealed his own experience: “When we first met, I did not know. We started to like each other and wanted to start dating, then I realised she was someone that my friend dated. I immediately gave it up.” As he said this, he had a look like he tasted some suffering.

All 3 are the same. Compared to love, they place much more importance on friendship, these 3 young men of 20-plus years.

Picture Credit: DC JYJ GallTrans from Jap-Chin: 119Trans from Chin-Eng: ChristieShared by: JYJ3

[TWITTER] 130811 Jaejoong Twitter Update

Posted by Ces on Aug 10, 2013 in Twitter

jjone810

[TRANS] 

The attacker and the defender. The one who talks and the one who listens. The doer and the sufferer.
It doesn’t matter.

What to do if words and actions are misleading and contradictory..
What is too much, what is lacking; it depends on your own standard.

jjtwo810

[TRANS] 

Let’s hear and experience as much as possible.
That way, you can arouse others’ interest in you.
And it can become comfort and encouragement for others..
Yourself – who is more important than everything, you can make it your own big weapon. 

jjthree810

[TRANS]

Even though it’s the same freedom
Rather than the freedom to express yourself
You might deprive yourself of the freedom to listen carefully to everything around you..
Depending on the different levels of consciousness, you might become the center of the world, or you might create an empty ego that you, yourself, couldn’t even control..

Source: @bornfreeonekissTranslated by: Hannah @ PrinceJJShared by: PrinceJJ

[Full trans] Love what #KimJaejoong tweeted today. Couldn't help it but want to share with you guys base on what is being translated in Chinese.
Assailant and DefenderSpeaker and ListenerExecutor or WithstanderIt all doesn't matter.How will it be if there is a contradiction in words and action …Is it being too much or insufficient, it will all depend on individual criteriaTried to experience and listen as much, to induce other’s curiosity about me, in result for motivation and consolation. This can let the most important of you be the most powerful weapon Although is the same freedom, you may deprive your own freedom by listening to others.Not sure whether can I be the center of the world due to the difference in consciousness, I may ended not even able to control the emptiness of myself.
Source: @bornfreeonekissChinese trans: 楠楠思密达哟English trans: @fourc_pyc

Our angel prince Jaejoong is always an inspiration...

;;) >:D<

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Amazing JYJ...your fans will always give you support... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TRANS] “The JYJ” Magazine Vol. 2: It’s My Heart, FansAugust 11, 2013 · rilanna

428KN.jpg~original

-

It’s My Heart, Fans

Fans that warmly keep watch over the group JYJ. They exist with no need of any vanity nor compliments, they can breathe happily, unchanging love and trust, in the past, now, and from now on, people that JYJ cannot be separated from.

JYJ members have always felt sorry towards everyone.
As trusted friends watching over us, always believing us, following us, the gratitude to fans cannot be put into words.
The members were unanimous in saying that they are grateful for the quiet support and it is most beautiful when their reliance on this confidence makes them shine brighter. “Always paying close attention to you all”, “always listening to your songs”, these kind of words that seem ordinary, they are evidence of the deep trust given to us, they give us the greatest support, we are most thankful.

YC: “As students, working people, housewives, they have their own studies and work but they still have time to come and watch our concerts, that beauty and warmth really shook my heart.”

JS: “When I think of our fans, a great strength emerges from my inner being. I envy senior Seo Taiji and senior Cho Yong-pil who interact with their fans like friends. But then again, frankly, I would still hesitate to be relaxed when interacting with fans. I am afraid that when I become relaxed with fans, I will also become slack and undisciplined; fans would not want that, right? For the sake of giving myself a sense of urgency or for a bit of pressure, I think it is important to maintain a certain distance.”

Even so, without being aware of it, fans have become close, like friends.

For Jaejoong, when fans shout from below the stage and when they write in their letters calling him “Jaejoong-kun”, he naturally feels like replying, “Hey what’s up?”; it is like a very relaxed friendship. In fact, Jaejoong has the special experience of having a fan who became a friend.

JJ: ”She was [an] international fan.
I first knew her when she was 14.
Around 10 years ago, I received her fan letter with her photo.
When I was working as scheduled, I could see the face.
She learned Korean diligently and later, she graduated summa cum laude from college that I advised her to go to.
Also she’s now working in a company that I suggested to her.
And friends around her became my friends, too.”

Picture Credit: ayano_jyjTrans from Jap-Chin: 119 | Trans from Chin-Eng: ChristieAlso translated by: @jaetaku (last paragraph)Shared by: JYJ3

Guest bluemoonlight

Sorry, nothing much to share...just that I'm watching/listening to the documentary now...
and Jaejoong's voice is sooooo sexy! :D :x

CrJJYJJSYJJ
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[OTHER TWITTER] 130813 The Writer of ‘Zoo Is Alive 2′ Compliments Jaejoong on His NarrationAugust 12, 2013 · rilanna

photo 130813writerjjh_tweet1.png

[TRANS] It was indeed more touching thanks to Kim Jaejoong’s affection for animals melted into his narration. ^^We were also surprised because Kim Jaejoong did much better than expected. I think it’s because of his warm heart. ^^

photo 130813writerjjh_tweet2.png

[TRANS] “@mediamongu: @writerjjh Oh, it seems you took on the program? You are receiving Kim Jaejoong fans’ praise^^” Keke… There’s a time like this. But to be honest, Kim Jaejoong is good at it [narrating] ^^

Source: @writerjjhTranslated by: @jaetakuShared by: JYJ3

[NEWS] 130813 JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong Is Praised For His Narration Skills And Sweet Voice

Posted by Ceci on Aug 12, 2013 in NewsNo Comments

Jaejoong narrating The Zoo Is Alive 2

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong melted the hearts of viewers with his sweet voice.

Kim Jaejoong was in charge of narrating MBC’s documentary ‘The Zoo is Alive 2′ on the 12th. On this day, the singer drew the attention of many for his captivating voice that narrated the story of endangered animals at the zoo.

A representative of C-JeS Entertainment stated, “Kim Jaejoong received praise for his narration skills. His warm and trusting voice was effective in highlighting the story of the baby tigers, the gorilla couple that didn’t want to get closer, and the baby hippo that was abandoned by its mother.”

After the broadcast, viewers left positive reviews such as, “Kim Jaejoong’s sweet voice fit so well with the animals’ heartwarming stories! Please keep narrating more documentaries like this!” “This is the first time I’m hearing his voice, and I was curious as to who had such good pronunciation and a great voice.” and “I could feel just how much Kim Jaejoong loves animals so the story felt more emotional to me.”

To commemorate Kim Jaejoong’s narration, his fans wanted to aid his participation in the documentary and have made a donation to an animal protection agency.

Source: wowtv via Naver

Translated by: dongbangdata

Shared by: PrinceJJ

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Starving for JYjs new album...will wait...;) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TRANS] “The JYJ” Magazine Vol. 2: Music is My LifeAugust 12, 2013 · rilanna

797551980.jpg~original

Music is My Life

There is another power that made JYJ stand together again, and that is music.

JYJ cannot be separated from music. From the time they wake up to the time they sleep, music is their all. Perhaps it is precisely because music is the bridge that enabled them to meet and walk on to here. For fans also, probably the first contact was their music.

That is why, music is everything to JYJ.

Jaejoong cannot sleep without listening to music. And when he listens to music, he will have good dreams. In his playlist, all are songs that he wants to listen to until he is sick of them. Sometimes he will listen to J Holiday’s music in bed and fall asleep to it. He also likes the songs sung during the Asia Tour this year. His recent obsession is American singer Miguel’s songs.

Yoochun often listens to music when he is on the move. He has a very strong sense of curiosity towards new things, sometimes he will look for new songs to listen to, sometimes he will select some singles to listen to. When he is feeling sad or depressed, he will listen to Epitone Project’s ‘Let’s Leave’ (or ‘Go’) , he says he likes that kind of music style. The song seems to be about love, but it also makes you think of the carefree days of childhood. Listening to ‘Let’s Leave’, his heart receives healing.

Junsu values his feelings. When he is sad, he will listen to even sadder songs for comfort; when he is happy, he will listen to very lively songs. Junsu loves beautiful, natural scenery, and when he listens to music, he will also associate it with scenery. When a song has ended, it is like having experienced a piece of scenery. “In life, how can there be no music?”, it is not an exaggeration to say this.

Selecting music that they like, they choose each song seriously, how about when they are composing a song. What is felt is not just liking but inspiration.

Yuchun is such a gentle person but when Jaejoong is working, nobody can disturb. Even when members are working together, when the work is more than 80% done, he will finish the rest by himself, and it will go more smoothly when the light gets dim.

When Junsu is recording, he will drink Americano instead of water. It can be hot or cold, as long as it is Americano, it is OK. Bringing 4 cups of Americano and putting them in the recording studio, then he will be at ease. Because he does not take alcohol, coffee which contains caffeine is rather effective. Heat is generated and spreads out, the condition of the throat also becomes good.

photo 797551818.jpg photo 797552203.jpg

Picture Credit: mitsumaniSource: 119Trans from Chin-Eng: ChristieShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[iNFO] 130814 Kim Jaejoong’s “I” wins Synnara Awards for the Best Album in the First Half of 2013August 13, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

RESULTS:

Jaejoong’s < I > won over SNSD’s <I Got A Boy> in the First Round, Vote from July 15 to July 23

201307jjisynnara_1.png?t=1375240098

Jaejoong’s < I > won over Shinhwa’s <The Classic>  in the Quarter-final Round, Vote from July 24 to July 30

201307jjisynnara_2.png?t=1375240097

Jaejoong’s < I > won over Shinee’s <Dream Girl>  in the Semi-final Round, Vote from July 31 to August 6

jjvsshinee.png?t=1376367964and Finally Jaejoong’s < I > won over veteran singer Cho Yong Pil’s <Hello> in the Final Round, Vote from August 7 to August 13

photo synnarafirsthalf2013.png

Everyone, Good job! ^__^v

Source: SynnaraShared by: JYJ3 

These boys look great...Love them a lot!
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[HQ SCANS] 130814 M-Limited’s 2013 F/W Online Look Book featuring JYJAugust 13, 2013 · rilanna

m-limited_lookbook_1.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_2.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_3.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_4.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_5.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_6.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_7.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_8.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_11.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_12.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_13.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_14.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_15.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_16.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_17.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_18.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_19.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_20.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_21.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_22.jpg~originalm-limited_lookbook_23.jpg~original

Source: M-Limited Online LookbookShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Always support KJJ and JYJ... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TRANS] “The JYJ” Magazine Vol. 2: Reply 2013…August 14, 2013 · rilanna

BRSiRtJCIAAGNtR.jpgReply 2013…

Friends who are like family, fans who move the heart and soul, music that is like part of your own body. Members relied on these sources of strength to walk to today. It has been 10 years. In the time that has elapsed, friends, fans and music are existences that are more important to the members than their own existence.

With these important existences, they will go forward into the next 10 years. Those 10 years will hold the times of their 30s. What is rushing towards them is not so much to look more mature but rather, a sense of responsibility. The age of immaturity when you do not want to grow up is over, a heavy sense of responsibility is added on.

Yuchun said, “It’s the age where you take responsibility for whatever decisions you make.” Junsu also said, “From 30 years old, it’s the age where men must look the most cool.” Then he also laughed and said, “But it seems like the 3 of us still have not lost our childishness.”

Junsu: “Looking at recent idols, I feel their thinking and their performance are very different from us at that age. Seeing them introduce themselves, ‘born in 1993, born in 1994′, I can’t help but go ‘Wahhhh!’. Haha!”

Jaejoong: “When we were young, we wanted to see our ideal types within the girl groups. But now we purely see them as girl groups. When we debuted as Dong Bang Shin Ki, our seniors who were in their late 20s told us they cannot remember group names that have 4 words, and now I myself often forget the names of idols. I am indeed getting older, haha!”

They seem to have naturally accepted the fact that they have grown “older”. Being older is not just about the age, it is also about the mind. Wishing to look more cool and to greet a more stable next-10 years, their hearts are restless. Matters that they should prepare for have increased.
JJ: “So that things will go more smoothly in our 30s, I want to get everything ready when we are in our 20s.”
YC: “We also need to do military service. We want to have some stability, it is not about any great achievements, but to build a good foundation from the smallest things. If we do that, we will be able to have some leeway when we return from military service.
JS: “Living one year very well and then again living the next year beautifully, we should naturally be able to welcome age 30 smoothly.” Saying it with an air of expectation.

Just as Junsu says, one year, and then one more year, as time passes, the abundance of the next 10 years is also getting closer. To them, there are still many things that need to be gathered, the most important people. The new 10 years that the members greet will still have the support of friends, fans and music, isn’t it?

JJ, YC, JS: “10 years is a very long time. Pray that after 10 years, the people who are with us now will still be standing by us. The people who were beside us at that time, we firmly believe we will spend the rest of our lives together.”

Picture Credit: ayano_jyjSource: 119Trans from Chin to Eng: ChristieShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[iNFO] Kim Jaejoong’s OST “Living like a Dream” from MBC Dr. Jin wins BEST OST in SIDA 2013!August 14, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

photo sida2013.jpg

FINAL RESULTS:This poll started on July 4th and ended on July 31th, Kim Jaejoong’s OST Living like a Dream from Dr. Jin (MBC) topped the list (51.8%) of BEST OST in Seoul International Drama Awards 2013.

photo sida2013_bestost.png

Source: Daum MusicShared by: JYJ3

yogafan said: class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"JYJ's Junsu And Jaejoong To Enlist In South Korean Army This Year To Avoid Criticism In Wake Of PR Officer Scandal

JUNSU AND JAEJOONGOF THE K-POP TRIO JYJ REPORTEDLY PLAN TO REQUEST A GENERAL ENLISTMENT IN THE SOUTH KOREAN ARMY BY THE END OF THE YEAR TO AVOID FACING BLOWBACK FROM THE RECENT PR OFFICER SCANDAL.

Junsu and Jaejoongof the K-pop trio JYJ reportedly plan to request a general enlistment in the South Korean army by the end of the year to avoid facing blowback from the recent PR officer scandal.

Xia Junsu, 26, And Hero Jaejoong, 27, of the K-pop trio JYJ reportedly plan to request a general enlistment in the South Korean army by the end of the year to avoid facing blowback from the recent PR Agent scandal that led to eight celebrity recruits receiving disciplinary action yesterday.

full article athttp://bit.ly/1dKfo7H

JYJ singer brings voice to nature doc

photo337247.jpg

Singer Kim Jae-joong of the boy group JYJ met with his fans Monday night - kind of. Fans could at least hear his voice, as Kim was narrating a nature documentary on MBC, "The Zoo Is Alive 2". 

In the show, Kim narrated stories of animals that are endangered and threatened with extinction. 

"Kim received good reviews for trying the challenge of voice narration on the program", said CJeS Entertainment, Kim's agency, yesterday. "His sweet but trustworthy voice effectively delivered the show about baby tigers, gorillas and hippos, to teenagers, who are enjoying their summer vacations".

The agency also said that many online fans showed much excitement over hearing their favorite singer's voice in a documentary rather than a song. Reportedly, many fans are asking for Kim to do more programs like "Zoo", saying the JYJ singer projected genuine feelings of love toward the animals. 

Another member of JYJ, Junsu, also narrated the show, in an episode in March. 

By Lee Sun-min

Source: Hancinema

Guest JAYwalkers

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4; font-size: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(0, 155, 194); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[TRANS] 130813 Kim Jaejoong’s Thoughts On Narrating ‘The Zoo Is Alive’, “I Had A Hard Time Pronouncing Gorilla”

Aug 14, 2013 by melodiamuse

201308131539481119_1_59_20130813160902.j

Idol group JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong revealed his thoughts on narrating MBC’s ‘Documentary Special – The Zoo Is Alive 2′.

On the 12th, the staff of the documentary released a behind-the-scenes video of Kim Jaejoong’s work as a narrator for ‘The Zoo is Alive 2′ on their official homepage.

The video shows Kim Jaejoong smiling contentedly at the animals acting cute to their zookeeper, and pouting after making multiple mistakes and saying, “I can’t pronounce gorilla.”

In the interview that followed, Kim Jaejoong said, “I had so much fun (narrating the documentary). It was a little hard because I had to talk so much, but I had fun.”

He also added, “I decided to participate in the project because I love animals. This is something that even our fans know, and I have a lot of animal-related things in my house because I love animals so much. I have real animals, as well as animal dolls. That’s why I really wanted to participate in this documentary.”

Kim Jaejoong ended his interview by stating, “What I felt while recording my narration was that zoos need to evolve from places where you ‘look at animals’ to places that foster love and protection for them. I will do my best to be one of the frontrunners of this movement.”

‘Documentary Special – The Zoo is Alive’ followed the stories of baby tigers, a gorilla couple that refused to get close, and a baby hippo that lost its mother.

Source: [mydaily]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net