Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry if this is a stupid question but i just recently got into god as a whole, like i LOVE kyesang from who are you and triple and i know of taewoo's and hoyoung's singing but just recently got to know more about danny and joon and i was wondering have they've all gone into military service right?

i know kyesang and taewoo have but im not sure about the others ><

Guest la vifzetta*

sorry if this is a stupid question but i just recently got into god as a whole, like i LOVE kyesang from who are you and triple and i know of taewoo's and hoyoung's singing but just recently got to know more about danny and joon and i was wondering have they've all gone into military service right?

i know kyesang and taewoo have but im not sure about the others ><

joon by the time of his debut is already in his 30s, that and he is American citizen so he didn't have to serve

danny was born in the States too, so he's naturally an American citizen... so i think he's exempted?

hoyoung was also born in the States. there was some problems with his dual citizenship though b/c at the time he reached adulthood, he had runaway from home and his stepmom did not alert him to the fact that he had to "pick" a citizenship? so i think he is supposed to go to military... i remember reading somewhere about it, but it has been more than a couple years that the issue has been brought up... even before kyesang left for military...

Guest adikkeluangman

la vifzetta* Thanks for Intimate note. DanWoo is epic.

Hoi and Danny battle. They been friend since early, somehow I always forgot about that. Danny was the shy one.

When I read back, I think JYP have soft spot on TW. He the one that give chance to him, trained him harder and everything. And, that how TaeWoo can boasting all the way. Not that I mind. LOL.

yookailgi, the titanic action was crazy. the jump also.

54562273.gif 60480556.gif 56402955.gif 72546199.gif 60223484.jpg godoc.jpg 76428919.jpg 61651751.jpg 55652927.jpg 72337038.jpg 99895806.jpg

So who is the maknae actually.

80543822.jpg

god Shedule, already shooting, broadcast. and let search for the video.

god1p.jpg

Come To Play preview/summary.

20090829k.jpg

Guest dankyung

Big Big question!!

my mom just let me know that at the OC Korean Festival Kim Tae Woo was coming out

and i was woondering anyone in the Garden Grove area in california knew about this?

i need to know what time cause i might have to go on saturday and sunday cause of

many reasons. anyways, it would be great if anyone can help.

Guest adikkeluangman

^I hope other people that have the info will share and confirmed here too. If it true, then go and meet TaeWoo. Maybe Joon will show up too. Who knows. How I wish the boys come to Malaysia.

Fangod logo. I read here that this sign actually was written by TaeWoo and FanG copy it.

44699919.jpg

Fan Art.

sun12560325790.jpg

god Is Back concert. Before and after concert. Spot the difference.

godq.jpg goda.jpg

Memory and Remembrance MV caps.

mvtw.jpg

The search rating for god sky up after they came at Come To Play show.

21311252.jpg

The fans have campaign to type 사랑비 at Daum/Naver portal before TaeWoo released the song.

userzb.gif

From Rain thread:

09.19.09 [HQ] G.O.D.’s Kim Tae Woo / Son HoYoung’s Msg to Rain Bi – Delicious TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwv7iqgwrK0

credit & source: sixtofive1982@youtube

Kim Tae-Woo : When I bought many loaves of bread to Rain on Christmas Eve during his trainee days, he told me, tearing gather, “ I'll make it up to you 10 times, 100 times."

But he hasn't returned my kindness yet.

Rain! Reward 100 times right now!

Son Ho-Young : Come to think of it, the title of your new song is 'Love Rain' !

Kim Tae-Woo : Now that my song was entitled 'Love Rain', you should know now much I love you!

Reward right now!

* Kim Tae-Woo & Son Ho-Young were members of former idol group GOD

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

dankyung, I hope someone will be able to confirm it for you.

That'll be great if you could watch him at the festival.

If only I don't have plan, I'll come and join you there.

N'war, thank you for the pictures & updates.

It's great to hear that god's getting more & more popular again.

Taewoo wants Rain's attention.

Taewoo & Rain. He...he...he...

Guest dankyung

OH YES! haha my mom called korea times in orange county and asked about kim tae woo and they said he was going but they still don't know what time he's due on stage. -_- but! he's going!! yay!!! i get to see him live for free LOL i'm going there really early to get effing good seats. anyone in the garden grove, california area go!!! it's gonna be awesome :) i really wanna hear him sing love rain live, oh yeah and also since this is in cali i'm thinking joonhyung is going?? i hope he is and they do like some god reunion thing :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeh, so true. I mean never thought that TaeWoo want Rain attention. They need to do song collaboration. They need to satisfy the fans need. LOL.

TaeWoo will go to US. Good for the fans. Just go and spread the love. Hopefully Joon will come too. Need to check Wonder Girls schedule. Who knows maybe JYP will be there too.

god in Come To Play.

godj.png

.gif. Cute wink of Hoi.

25236508.gif 27045559.gif 56315331.gif 85019441.gif

20090901070504079.jpg

This were the ranking on that day when god in the show.

god2horz.jpg

Can someone share summary or anything funny on that show. I think no English sub so far but if found Chinese sub maybe it can be share here. At least people that can understand Chinese can share the bits here too.

* [CF] god - Smart Uniform This is old but Joon was like 10 years late to wear it again.

Anyway, Happy Chuseok Day to Koreans. :)

dankyung, thank you for the updates.

Please share some pictures & stories with us later.

You might be able to Joon and who knows who else is going to be there.

Have lots of fun with Taewoo.

N'war, thank you for the links, pictures & updates.

Love Hoi's wink gif.

He looks so cute.

Guest adikkeluangman

Caps from show at MBC Close your Eyes or something. This show was so sad. It like god become co-MC. The show about how the doctor tried to help the unfortunate people that have problems with their eyes. Every episode the guys will crying.

godr.jpg

From SangSang Plus caps.

1ssp.jpg 2ssp.jpg

And this is when they talk about Joon US drama.

42873590.png

Here the caps of Joon US drama.

40895118.png

More info here.

So the clip for today.

[Live| god - 보통날 / Botongnal / An Ordinary Day

DongWan from Shinhwa is the MC for SBS Inkigayo at that time. Although they're dancing together but they not doing it together or rite.

Guest nadanivad

i just saw the poster for the GG korean festival today! woohoo! so excited! i think the concert portion of it is supposed to start @ 7PM on sunday. at least that's what it said on the poster...but korean "schedules" for concerts aren't always reliable. but it doesn't matter, because i will be there early regardless. wooooo!! :)

nadanivad, thank you for the updates.

I hope you'll be able to watch Taewoo on stage tonight.

It'll be one great performance not to miss.

N'war, thank you for the pictures & updates.

Love their performance clip.

I'm listening to my god's cd now.

BTW, I think that's the caps from Come to play show not Sang Sang plus.

Guest adikkeluangman

Come To PLay.

95497112.gif 86850073.gif 41914272.gif 30583035.gif 61489977.gif ctp1h.jpg

This is when Joon call. Suddenly the atmosphere become sombre. Anybody can share.

ctp2.jpg ctp3.jpg

SangSang Plus. Actually it never occured to me that TaeWoo wear glasses only for appearances sake. His eyes is good. Hoi is so cute and excited when want to reveal the secret.

ssp1.jpg

2009090200244356090002.jpg

Clip for the day.

* [PERF] 2002 모르죠 / Moreujyo / You Just Don't Know

* [PERF] 2003 니가 있어야 할곳 KBS Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter

Guest adikkeluangman

I think someone framed god signature. 2nd pic, I only knew their name.

0906190000.jpg p090901002.jpg

Danny statement about the god disband issue. Media kept saying that god already disband but it actually not. Hope someone can translate it.

23267901.jpg

Cute moments during SSP been captured in .gif. Danny and his hands.

68389064.gif 43900055.gif 74568998.gif 39897449.gif

god #1 most search after TaeWoo release his single.

59705501.png

Performances for the day.

* 거짓말 / Geojismal / Lie

Fans sing/cheering the song. The stage is simple but I love it.

* 니가 있어야 할곳 / The Place Where You Should Be / Niga Itseoya Halkot

This is when Joon have his patches/leopard hair style and on this one he dance. I think this is before the accident. Coz after that, he don't dance when this song performed eversince.

Love the performance clips.

Those are some of their great performances.

Danny & Taewoo are really funny on the shows these days.

Danny and his hand gestures.

Taewoo teased Danny.

He..he...he...

Thank you for the pictures, links & updates, N'war!

Archived