Guest adikkeluangman

annoymous, I can't access the video link too.

DanSang is so cute in the video clip.

They're so playful. HoiSang is very loving & DanSang is playful.

He...he...he...

Thank you for the pictures, links & updates, N'war!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

^It's OK. If you found any god related video in Chinese sub. Just share it here. It will help others fans too. Although I don't know any Chinese. or maybe I should get a Chinese boyfriend too.

Here are god discography from cassettes, VCR, CD's, DVD's. Seriously that I forgot cassettes still sale but only for local market. I still don't have 2, 3.4th album.

godalbum.jpg

VCD/DVD concerts and solo album.

godalbum01.jpg

Photobook and VCD of what I not sure.

godalbum02.jpg

Fanmeeting VCD-god world cup song - 100days human concert - god is back DVD concert

01album.jpg

They featured in this artist song. It is cassettes but I don't know the VCR is what.

02album.jpg

This is Gil MV. Maybe they had interview about the MV.

godgil.jpg

Caps from god perf in TV. It seems that it been recorded like the camera is in front of the TV.

godperf01o.jpg godperf02.jpg godperf03.jpg godperf04.jpg

Last but not least... he he he... cute gif of DanWoo.

10827191.gif

Fancam of the day

* Yoon Kye-sang - 네버엔딩스토리 Never Ending Story he sang solo in god concert. I think he asked one fan on the stage and he sang this song. He strained at the high note. Originally by rock group Boohwal.

* god - Lie (Kyesang focus) 2/3 camera/perf combined together. Still from their concert. god in pink suits.

I think most of god dances move were inspired by Uhm Jung Hwa dances or not. Remeber that in Intimate Note when Danny get mad coz they dance that one particular dance for 2 years. Anyway, Kim Tae Woo had dance Battle in this year MBC Chuseok Special. He dance and sang with Baek Ji Young to Uhm Jung Hwa song, Invitation. Coincidence or not, Park Joon Hyung and Danny were the rappers in the original song before god debut. It like what 11 years ago. TaeWoo sang not rap the Danny part.

Watch it : HERE

Hahaha lol yea u shld get urself a chinese bf too adikkeluangman since chinese is easier to find haha i shall join u also in search for a chinese bf so that i could "make use" of him as my translator?haha

Btw i love that Never Ending Story perf by kyesang coz i love the song too haha sigh seeing kyesang perform make me miss him as a singer :(

annynomous35, thank you for the link.

Hopefully, someone will be able to help translate with Chinese subs.

N'war, thank you for the pictures, links & updates.

They have a fan event VCD? I didn't know that.

I wonder what those tapes/VHS are for.

Guest adikkeluangman

Kyesang sing is good actually. JYP knows what is he singing potential. Bout the fanmeeting VCD, coz there were few clips released by Sidus or maybe it was cut by the fans. But then, I never thought it was release as VCD.

Another great fan collection, pictures/postcards. Which is not mine. I think this fan is TaeWoo fan. Notice the TaeWoo cushion cover. Only Taewoo can wear any glasses and get away with it.

goditems01.jpg sdc12305i.jpg 2008101402090724571642.jpg

TaeWoo at Danny KTR long time ago...

40819611.jpg

TW & HY at HY Stars On Stage. But it have M.Net Scandal logo. Maybe it was take during Danny Scandal.

68990769.jpg

god in MBC Sebakwi. 090919

godsebakwi.jpg

Watch it : HERE

Clips of the day.

* god - Kye Sang & Ho Young Compilation clips of them in one video. This is not fantaken but from official clips. Still have others members interfering. LOL.

* god - Last Christmas Live This is old clip during Christmas. They performed that song. Please bear the fobby English by them. Danny rap is good. Later they have talks. Nam Hee Suk the MC looks younger in this.

Guest adikkeluangman

Result from voting show. Not sure about what. But it was from long time ago based on the picture.

23767550.gif

Some interview.

29017999.gif 22289293.gif 94712125.gif 81302779.gif 18197068.gif 53467472.gif 23832341.gif 36929494.gif 23851770.gif

They were on TV show when they talk during the early days I think.

godi.gif 75601389.gif 51572080.gif 76943826.gif god01a.jpg

Kim Tae Woo in Star Golden Bell. This is .gif. I think he talk about god.

URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/81147031.jpg/]81147031.jpg21192538.gif 65703621.gif 72102767.gif

Clips for the day. This is continuation from my last post.

* god - Kye Sang, Ho Young, Danny, Tae Woo, Joon Hyung 2/3 [Christmas show] maybe they talk about their Christmas experience

* god - Kye Sang, Ho Young, Danny, Tae Woo, Joon Hyung 3/3 [Christmas show] they show some skit, they used their voice to made others sound. Joon with his robot voice. They end it with One Candle song.

* [Fancam] god - Dance to the dance floor (Hoi fancam) I think this is from Human Concert. Hoi wearing kangaroo costume and jumping around Danny wear cow costume. So cute.

Guest adikkeluangman

god and JaeMin went to hot spring. I guess. Even in the early days, Joon, Kyesang and HoYoung already showed off their body. Although those two people still skinny.

52418448.gif 66246303.gif 63361335.gif 12842337.gif

Not sure this chart about what. But it it mention god and fangod, the millions albums sold. The awards that they won and received maybe.

godballoon01.jpg

OK. Still I don't know what is all about but god and genie. LOL.

god01.jpg

Joon wrote something at TaeWoo cyworld on September. Anybody want to translate.

joon.jpg

Perfs of the day.

* Kye Sang, Tae Woo, Danny An - 난 알아요 / Nan Arayo / I Know they singing the classic song by Seotaiji and the boys. They dance and sings. Something like Chuseok special. Hoi not in this coz he perform another song.

* god - 애수 Aesu Sadness + 사랑해 그리고 기억해 Love and Memory in SBS Inkigayo way back before. They singing AeSu and the second one they only miming. Looks like they tired LOL.

* [Fancam] Son Ho Young pick up folded paper cranes in concert it a bit sad due to background music. This was at god the last concert 2005. Read the video description.

* [Hoi Fancam] god - Don't Leave, You're Pretty, Honey they sing to JYP Medley. it is a requirement for any JYP artist to see the medley. Ok this one I made up. This was from the last day of Human Concert or 100 days. Hoi tease a lot and only those two people still wear their shirt.

I remember that yookahilgi episode.

HoiSang were skinny back then.

But now it's all different.

I wonder what Joon's writing on Taewoo's cyworld.

Hopefully, someone will be able to translate his message.

Thank you for the pictures, links & updates, N'war!

Guest adikkeluangman

No group picture this time.

This is god second home. Many memories were here.

godhomenababogom.jpg

Not sure this about what. But I think fangod want to made some novel again. Remember last year they made fanfic and made it into the book. Maybe they have great team writers.

fgft.jpg

Another posting by Joon Park.

21499354.png

Lie for the day.

* [Perf] Kotjitmal/Lie 1 at a music show, black suit. Fans cheer and sing louder than the boys mic.

* [Perf] Kotjitmal/Lie 2 this time they wear brown suit. When Joon turns to sing the scream become louder.

Just want to wish 'Happy Eid ul-Adha' to all Muslim that celebrate tomorrow (MY time).

Guest adikkeluangman

Thanks for the wish Cindy. And Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate. :)

Take a look at fans manipulations. Which one is your choice. Everyone had their moments in the pictures. god in newspaper like that. Joon at the billboard, Kyesang as the Vogue cover, Danny at the sidewalk ad. Hoi in the mainstreet ad and TaeWoo in art gallery.

46864922.jpg 36369781.jpg 47322812.jpg 94855972.jpg 78442422.jpg 78249013.jpg

god in colored pants. Since I'm bias much, they look much better than other groups that wear colored pants. Ha ha ha...

43988277.jpg

DanYoung = Danny & HoYoung attend a fashion show or new clothes shop opening on 25-09-2009. They wearing couple items. Please guess what the item.. The smug face and smile. Make me want to squeeze their face.

20090925231947v.png

Perfs of the day

* 애수 / Aesu / Sadness wearing grey FUBU suits, outdoor venue. I loved it when Joon start singing and fans cheered. Joon and Hoi jumped off the stage. Poor security and the cameraman.

* 애수 / Aesu / Sadness white suits, at studio, it is more LQ. In the middle of the perf, TaeWoo mic not working. with the LQ vid, made the boys look more white.

OK, I just realized this. OMG!!! This dance choreography is almost similar like 2PM Again & Again esp the ending part.

* [Hoi fan-cam] god - As Long As You Love Me (2000) from KBS Lee So Ra Propose. god singing my first boy-band crush song. I saw this perf many times already but never notice this before. I think Hoi hat a bit small coz he keep holding it. Not sure if it was part of choreography or not.

Anyway, edward1849 asked 'This decade's most influential k-pop artists and songs'. He want to make a compilation for year end review. I think god deserved to be in that list. So I hope that you guys can share your thoughts on the thread. Let's show god power.

Guest adikkeluangman

I put same links for the second AeSu perf links. New link now. Check it now.

Well, if BSB still make the comeback, have new albums and world concert tour (although they missed Malaysia this time). Of course someday god will do the same too. I mean, have comeback and concerts.

TaeWoo funny face. I think this is when they have practice during 7th jib or something.

051104.jpg

See... Danny and HoYoung wear couple shoes. Of course you can't see it on the my previous post. Red shoes some more. LOL. HoYoung and his ripped jeans and Danny looks oh so proper.

98969322b6d163739a258ab.jpg

god mention in news? I think this is recent due to better video or something. I just know god 'Dashi'.

godc.jpg

Perfs of the day. The oh-famous observation dance. This is their 2nd promo song after To My Mother. Sad song and then this one. LOL.

* 관찰 / Kwanchal / Observation outdoor venue, they jump of the stage and went to audiences.

* 관찰 / Kwanchal / Observation in the studio. white wife-beater never looks so good before. but the camera works is a mess.

When watched this again, I notice that how 2PM is modeled or inspired by god since both of them with JYP. The dances, clothes, images, the never-care-attitudes. god is the first and original beastly idol OK.

Guest adikkeluangman

In Yookailgi, they went somewhere. Not sure what they talk about. Erm, Danny, orange... LOL.

god01h.jpg

This is DanYoung couple = Danny and HoYoung. In a talk show and DaeKiRa outdoor show.

63458053.jpg 71356621.jpg

HoiSang couple = HoYoung and KyeSang. In SeoSeWon show. I saw Yoo Seung Joon in a small pic. That girl I not sure who.

god01.jpg

god performing 2Love.

filedownk.jpg

The infamous brickbat of Danny and TaeWoo.

25216405.jpg

Perfs of the day

* god - Kye Sang - We willl rock you @ 2001 Seoul Concert Kyesang solo in their 1st concert. Although the English is fob. ke ke ke...

* god - Saranghae Kurigo Kiyokae / Love And Memory in FUBU suits. I love the ending part singing-like-choir

I'll update the first post with god music video YT links. Can someone check does it is all mv been listed or did I miss some of it.

Guest cherrie.7

Danny Ahn is coming to Vancouver, Canada for Let's Go Dream Team season 2 Olympics special.

He'll be participating in 4 episodes that will air around begining of January 2010. "The crew plans on departing to Canada on December 4th and will stay there for 7 nights and 9 days."

source: allkpop

it's been a while since I've been here.

hi everyone ^^.

Eeek >< omgg.. what to do?

Danny oppa is coming here to Vancouver on friday to film Dream Team for the Olympics special.

I have a chance to meet him but I don't know how I would come across him. LOL it would help if anyone knows which flight he'll be in. I'll shameless go stalk and ask him for an autograph for you guys xD.

i'm planning on getting my 7th album signed by him if i do meet him.

but if i dont know where he'll be. cant wait at airport all day =( so close.. ><

Archived