Guest adikkeluangman

Guest HoiSang

Hi Evaaa, you can probably find the lyrics on the front page, along with the romanization (=

aww, there were really so much HoSang love <3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Evaaa: Yep, check out my first posts. All lyrics until 7th jib is up there. :)

In Yookailgi, from the first vacation together and they went to their manager wedding. They sing there. I forgot the title and original singer. But it was so nice and good.

68308533.gif 11744414.jpg

Something about their press conference about the breakup-Joon-everything-fansreleasestatmentonnewspaper.

73994483.jpg 23627928.jpg

god 1st guerilla concert. It was outside of the city and they trying hard to promote it and succeed.

94875061.jpg

Intimate note.

1252567944179.jpg

god in 090910 M.net countdown Heroes Segments. All the numbers are real. They have two albums that exceed 1 million copies and they among the few K-Pop idol groups that managed to do that. The singers for this segment Kim Tae Woo, Lee Hyun, Ryan and SangChu from Mighty Mouth.Well, can't beat the original Lie.

57554683.jpg

Watch it HERE.

Perfs of the day:

* 다시 / Dashi / Again Another Dashi perf. They wear formal clothes and dancing with cane. The video quality not so good.

* 모르죠 + 왜 + 바보 / Moreujyo + Wae + Babo / You don't know + Why + Fool + 0% 2005 Goodbye Stage. They change the music arrangement into slow mood. Starting with slow songs and end with fast paced songs. I like it. Although it bit sad to watch. The funny things was they never synchronized their dance.

Evaaa, this the translation for Gil's lyrics(it's posted under the discography section)

Gil [Road]

translation by: seohee

<kyesang>Where is this road I'm taking leading me to, where that place is. i don't know i don't know i don't know but i'm walking this road today also

<joon>i wonder if people all have their chosen way to go or if they make their own ways.. i don't know i don't know i don't know but i'm walking this road like this again

<hoyoung>i wonder why i am standing on this road i am at right now

if this is the right way to go

if my dreams will come true at the end of this road..

<kyesang>i wonder what really gives me pleasure, money, reputation, or the ones i love

i want to know i want to know i want to know but i can't figure it out yet

<danny>i want to say that this is my road with confidence and believe in my faith, and never turn back, never regret my choices.. i want to walk like that i want to walk like that i want to walk like that but i still don't have any confidence

*hoyoung

<taewoo>what am i dreaming of, who is that dream for

if those dreams come true would i really be happy

oh~ where am i.. really going right now

what do i really have to live for

<all>i wonder why i am standing on this road i am at right now (why this road)

if this is my right way (is this really my right way)

if my dreams will come true at the end of this road.. (will my dreams come true)

what am i dreaming of, who is that dream for (what am i dreaming of)

if those dreams come true would i really be happy

oh~ where am i.. really going right now

what do i really have to live for

credits to: N'war @ god's thread & seohee @ aheeyah.com

N'war, thank you for the pictures & updates.

Guest adikkeluangman

Our angel.

71060637.png 78924085.gif

Naver search engine. Type BERTO (Danny online store) and it featured others god name too. Wah...

bertoj.gif

Naver ranking on 11 September. All the members name up there. I forgot if they have in some show or something.

godrank.jpg

I guess another fanwar will start soon. This time with new girl group f(x). I not really sure. Or maybe some fans just messed up or anything.

10278616.jpg

This is picture at JYP HQ in Korea when HOTTEST held their boycott on 10 Sept. At first I don't notice it but take a look clearly. I saw Dragonball poster. Only available in Korea. Joon version. la la la...

20090910095301.jpg

Clip for the day.

* * [2004] Danny birthday party and fanmeeting It was held in a badminton stadium. Love to see the fans that celebrate birthday with Danny and god too. It always have mini-concert after that. They sing a god song and change the lyrics to Happy Birthday so sweet. Then it remind me that Danny birthday is coming too.

* [MV] 2♡ / 2Love I watched this again after awhile. I notice the mic. It looks like a bit similar with Wonder Girls 'Nobody' mike. I think JYP/E or god have a thing for microfon stand. Remember when the MV released and saw Hoi hair. OMG. I thought his hair been burnt up or something.

I'm so happy to see g.o.d members appearing on variety shows. And seeying Kim Tae Woo having a sucessful comeback with his mini album t-virus is amazing! I'm so happy for him! :)

I hope the other g.o.d members release something soon.

Does anyone knows what Joon has been doing?

Guest adikkeluangman

god in casual clothes and formail suits. Which looks that you like better.

kpsc22155.jpg 95916298.jpg

Son Ho Young focus in Come To Play. I think this was during Joon called. But take a look when he get excited. Poor JiWon-nie...

12517377042009090101552.gif 12517377042009090101552.gif 12517377042009090101552.gif 12517377042009090101552.gif 12517377042009090101553y.gif ctp01.jpg

Intimate note caps. They enter their first house after 10 years. Yeah, someone mention before here that this house already been changed into restaurant. See Joon in the caps too from Yookailgi show.

2009091123241410011.jpg

god in the naver ranking on 12-09-2009.

ranko.jpg

This from Naver search. Not sure why but what I saw when type Kim Tae Woo and have god in the search too.

2009091201525543612416.jpg

I don't think the boys will releasing anything together soon coz at this moment, they all busy with their solo activities. Nothing so far about Joon except for his short appearance in that drama. Ninja Assassins movie by Rain will be released soon. Who knows maybe Joon will appear in US/New York premier or something. Let's hope for that.

Performances for the day. Not seen before at least by me. :lol:

* Friday Night After seen many perfs of this song during their promotions. I want to conclude that they wear only black during this song. Fans screamed so loud that drowned the boys voice.

* 촛불하나 / Chotbul Hana / One Candle Comeback stage. The intro/opening was so sad, with the boys voiceover. Maybe this is the first performance for this song at that time. So the fans only cheered the boys name when they sing their part. No chants so far.

As far for their outfits, I like them in their formal outfits.

They looks cute with the casual clothes but so handsome in their formal clothes.

Hoi was so thrilled when Joon called the show.

He misses to have Joon around.

He's just so adorable in those caps.

It must be like walking down a memory lane for the boys when they visited their house.

It becomes a restaurant now.

Thank you for the pictures, links & updates, N'war!

Guest adikkeluangman

god Fan Art. Chibi-style. So cute...

godp.jpg

This was from 3rd jib period. On the first pic, the more I look at Danny somehow he looks like Kim Dong Wan from Shinhwa siblings/relative. Maybe the hairstyle and pose. Next was when they won DaeSang.

sdah.jpg 32211336.jpg

god and Kim Tae Woo.

29633420.jpg

This is Danny cyworld. So I don't know exactly what happen wit the arrow and stuff. But I notice at the search bar was god intimate note and Danny BGM was Love Rain.

dancy01.jpg

Clips for the day.

* [Fancam] Yoon Kye Sang (focus) This was from their concert. They teach dance to fans for their next song, can hear Hoi voices too. "Kyesang hyung!" But too much aegyo for me... ke ke ke...

* [Live] 니가 다시 돌아올수 있도록 / Niga Dashi Doraholsu Itdorok / So That You Can Come Back This from their 3rd fanmeeting during 4/5th album. Love it when TaeWoo tried to tease/bully Danny. It just happening after raining and you can see the fans wearing the raincoat. Not too forget the sky blue balloon and raincoat too.

Guest adikkeluangman

TaeWoo with his drink. I think I have drink this before. Erm.. carbonated milk(?)

fffffpg.jpg

In 2004/6th jib promo. Concert/Perf looking great as usual.

70007417.png gody.png 99427720.png 17614067.png 11116862.png 93834853.png

This is Danny but somehow he reminds me an anime character. Sorry I watch too much anime.

55915712.jpg

Intimate note .gif. Big but cute.

god.gif

01inote.jpg

Clips for today

* Kye Sang, Ho Young, Tae Woo, Danny, Joon Hyung This is old clip during 1st jib at their first house. They showed around their house and the room that five of them sleep together. There is also hidden talent show made by Joon.

* [PERF] Kim Tae Woo, Son Ho Young, Danny Ahn - Loving You At Kim Tae Woo Stars On Stage concert in May.

annoymous35 Yep, the fan art is cute. Actually fangod are talented bunch too.

Anyway, Kim Tae Woo in weekly Invicible 7 show KBS. Where he got spent time with 7 idols girls. OK. Not just that. Today was premier at KBSW with eng. sub. Another MC (Kim Shin Young) mention that, why they got TaeWoo for the show not Son Ho Young instead. She said that sure the rating will go up if Hoi can and just rip off his shirt. LOL.

Thank you for the pictures, links & updates, N'war!

The MC is funny.

She wants to get Hoi instead of Taewoo just because of that^^^.

Hoi just shows up & rip his shirt off and ratings will go certainly go up.

Ha...ha...ha..

Guest lavenderwingz

I don't think i've really done this for any group where everyday i'd search on youtube to see if anyone has subbed G.O.D's videos. everyday, been looking for the subbed vids of Intimate note. Disappointed everytime as well. If I get the chinese subs, i think i might as well translate that and sub it myself.

[sUBBED] G.O.D 지오디 Road 길 MV creds: nglktshinhwa, and i absolutely LOVED what she wrote in the descriptions on the side. I really don't think kpop fans really understood just how BIG these guys were, and can potentially be if they're on stage again. Just even comparing guerilla concert size is enough to prove jsut how much fans loved these guys.

I don't know why I got teary watching that video, but it's prolly b/c of Taewoo's voice <3 hehe. I really can't wait until the day they release something again.

Thanks for the pics and vids!

Guest adikkeluangman

Thanks for the sub vid lavenderwingz. I'm also just same like you. Searching for any god subbed video. Since I know nothing on Korean, Chinese and Japanese. It made things hard. So I just hope that the boys will have show with the younger idols coz I know that most of the vid will be English sub.

I know that Chinese fans are fast with the Chinese subbed so maybe if anyone found any show link tudou/baidu can share here. So that others Chinese speaking fans can do the summary for non-speaking fans like me. Or maybe I need to search for Korean boyfriend. LOL.

The skyblue balloon.

14343478.jpg

Camwhore on attack. LOL

20090912030706jpg.jpg

76511381.jpg god2.jpg 39916343.jpg

My favorite couple.

62385413.jpg loveforhoi56.jpg hoyoang1004102.jpg leesy42920.jpg juhong100424.jpg 28068053.jpg 99289839.jpg 45388719.jpg 99445492.jpg 60966007.jpg

HoiSang

30863587.jpg 84846643.jpg

Danny in Intimate Note when he mention about god rumour break up

danin.jpg

Perfs of the day

* god - MBC Music Camp Good bye Special 4th jib 1/2 They sing Road, Lie those slow heartwrenching songs

* god - MBC Music Camp Good bye Special 4th jib 2/2 first song I forgot the title but this song that Joon never dance after the accident. This time he still used cane. and sky blue balloon as the end song.

As some will know that at those time god is MBC bias. So that's why the good bye stage looks a bit grand. btw, does anyone watched or saw picture of 2PM performance yesterday. A bit like their sunbae. LOL.

Anyway guys keep on posting. :)

lavenderwingz, thank you for the MV link!

Thank you for the pictures & links, N'war!

N'war, you're so funny.

Yes, please do find a Korean BF.

So he could help us translate news & lyrics in here.

He...he...he...

HoiWoo look cute in those pictures.

Taewoo is so tall next to Hoi.

Guest adikkeluangman

At least if someone can get the translated news in Chinese maybe other fans can help for translate.

annoymous35 no video on the link. :)

Danny and JaeMin

75893561.jpg

young7103aa4.jpg god.png

Guess who? Who is this....

14038613.jpg

27651229.jpg

Those sleeping guys.

wjdtp4021.jpg 44516055.jpg 76674764.jpg

I miised this show. Actually the pictures.

68527353.jpg 73473708.jpg 19793469.jpg img8346copy2721.jpg

This is when god Danny Kiss The Radio won the award at KBS Entertainment 2004. The show just only 4-5 months at that time. And looks who is overreacting.

97129013.jpg

god 7th jib and TaeWoo latest album... Same size.

godktw.jpg

Clips of the day

* [PERF] 우리 / Uri / We the only time they performed this song. Performed at their concert.

* [Clip] god in Photoshoot (DanSang focus) during some photoshoot. both of them are playful

Archived