Guest adikkeluangman

Guest Qi Luo

So, there's 3 episodes for Danny's MNet scandal episode.

yeah! Next episode we'll see if Danny and the girl exchanged numbers. I'd be surprised if they didn't. They had the best chemistry among all the scandal couples I watched.

I loved to see the mini god reunion! :D I'd like to know what they talked about god and Kyesang during the episode.

I haven't watched Danny's scandal 2nd part.

I can't wait for the english sub to come out & understand what they're taking about.

I hope someone sub it.

I'm so used to see Joon with blond hair that I think it's awkard to see him with dark hair. eheheheh :)

Have everyone watched last year's 'Come To Play' old idol special. They mentioned Joon a lot and Son Ho Young and Kim Dong Wan said lots of funny stories about Joon.

Ah Kim Tae Woo was special guest on Rain's recent fanmeeting

Info: Link

and pics:

rainfanmtg090726004.jpg

rainfanmtg090726003.jpg

Seems like Rain and god are still good friends...

Danny mentioned rain not long ago...

Son Ho Young was joking with Rain on last year's award cerimony

Joon and Rain were spoted together during 'Speed Racer' days...

and Kye Sang is very close to Rain (he was even invited to the launch of Rain's fashion line) and from what I knew... out of all god members, KyeSang is the one that is closest to Rain.

Rain is also good friends with Kim Sung Ah (who was going to be a god member before JYP decided to make god an all-male group instead of a mixed group), before they were close, during a famous (and hilarious) prank with Rain and Sung Ah, Sung Ah said something like she met Rain before because of Kye Sang.

Rain & Joon Hyung

06072020pp201hs8.jpg

Rain & Kye Sang

image1wcs.jpg

200702021409126.jpg

There's a few videos on youtube with Rain & god interactions. All are so funny.

Rain calling Kim Tae Woo:

During 'Full house' days Rain has the mission to call a friend and make him sing the 3 bears song. "Rain's singing 3 bears song and TW said "where're you?" then Rain starts singing again, then TW said, "I'm watching Full House right now, i'll call u back later." Rain said "wait" and keeps singing, but then TW hangs up, bwahhaaa makes Bi all speechless xD" (credits: BiLovedBi@youtube)

Kye Sang prank calling Rain:

Translation (by laughinlover12@youtube):

YKS sent a text asking "What did U do yesturday night?" Then KS called Bi and Bi was like "Hyung, did you send me a text?". KS replies with a yes and KS asked again, what do you think I did last night? Bi says, "Perhaps, did you meet a girl?"

KS replies with Yes, I did meet a girl

Bi: Who did you meet?

KS: Guess

[TW says to sat Go So Young]

KS: Go So Young is who I met

Bi: Really?

KS: Yeah

Bi: Oh.. Did it go well

KS: Well, the feeling was good

Bi: How did you meet her?

KS: Oh, just as I was going for drinks

Bi: Oh, I see

KS: You know Kim Yong Man, right? (the MC)

Bi: Yes, I know him

KS: Well he came along

Bi: Says something [Couldn't undrestnad]

Oh, we have to meet up for drinks later today

KS: Oh, okay

Bi: When your done with your schedules give me a call

KS: Okay

I think it was a mission and KS didn't complete it

God teasing Rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceiGwSgF9Dw

While Rain is giving an interview, god members keep passing by his side saying they're going to the bathroom. Joon who's the last to pass by Rain's side, pass by him and says 'I'm going after the other guys that went to the bathroom'.

These doesn't have Rain, but it's funny too:

[01.02.05] KBS Star Golden Bell - god cuts

There a part where they show Joon's cute drawings. There's a very funny part in the end of this video where on of the guests is talking with the eng teacher and Kim Tae Woo interferes and say something in english and the guest replies to him back.

Kye Sang & Danny pretending to be heavy metal singers:

Funny Funny! :D

GOD & FINKL

001223 MBC Finkl & GOD + Feel your love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxTABn97kQ

Veeeeeeeery old video with a special performance with GOD and FINKL.

2000 FINKL, GOD & other Kpop groups in a game show

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxG-_TX6ts8

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Xx3yxaJPI

Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF6O8ijUvlQ

Talking about FINKL, they had lots of scandals with GOD, right? Besides Sung Yuri and Kye Sang that dated. Are there any other real GOD+FINKL couple? I think Ok Joo Hyun and Kim Tae Woo would look cute together, they both had big cheeks and beautiful and powerful voices.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dankyung, thank you for the summary.

It's like having god reunion on MNet Scandal show.

That's great.

Qi Luo, thank you for the pictures & links.

Taewoo & Joo Hyun are school friends.

They do look cute together.

I watched Come to Play show last year.

It's very funny & they talked a lot about their past experiences.

Guest HoiSang

Talking about FINKL, they had lots of scandals with GOD, right? Besides Sung Yuri and Kye Sang that dated. Are there any other real GOD+FINKL couple? I think Ok Joo Hyun and Kim Tae Woo would look cute together, they both had big cheeks and beautiful and powerful voices.

oh, funnily enough, i've always had this hope that Danny and Hyolee will get together, but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon , lol ^-^; ah well~ and so far, Kye Sang and Sung Yuri were the only real couple among the lot, the rest were just jokes/rumours being made up

and thanks for sharing the pics and links <3 and i've always thought the relationship between Bi and the god boys was very sweet - they really take care of their dongsaeng very well, heeee~

and gosh, I miss Joon oppa T^T hope he had a great birthday this year, regardless of where he was (=

Guest la vifzetta*

Taewoo used to have a big crush on Ock Joo Hyun :D which was really cute. Then there's Lee Jin and Hoi, who are also very close. FINKL revealed that Hoi mostly had girl friends on that same XMAN show if I remember correctly. I think this was from 6th jib promo days...

so FinKL and Ji Oh Di were definitely really close friends ^^;;;; it was like JYP x DSP love lol

Guest djtomtomz

Hey guys, I was on 0720 a few days ago, and I found a really old song featuring Joon. I managed to DL the song, but trying to read the name of the song and the artist is pretty hard, seeing as how I'm not that very experienced yet at reading. lol But yeah, I can read at a pre-schooler/kindergartener's level, so if any of you guys could help me out with the name and the artist, that'd help bunches! >.<

Thanks in advance =]

http://www.0720supporters.com/ver_5/html/p...invitation.html

^

For some reason, it only opens on Internet Explorer, never Firefox T^T

djtomtomz, thanks for the link.

I heard that song before but I couldn't remember the title or who the singer.

Unfortunately, I can't read any Korean at all.

If I remember or I find out, I'll let you know.

Guest ronni

Hey guys, I was on 0720 a few days ago, and I found a really old song featuring Joon. I managed to DL the song, but trying to read the name of the song and the artist is pretty hard, seeing as how I'm not that very experienced yet at reading. lol But yeah, I can read at a pre-schooler/kindergartener's level, so if any of you guys could help me out with the name and the artist, that'd help bunches! >.<

Thanks in advance =]

http://www.0720supporters.com/ver_5/html/p...invitation.html

^

For some reason, it only opens on Internet Explorer, never Firefox T^T

It's an Um Jung Hwa song called "Cho-Dae".

I think Um Jung Hwa acts more than sings nowadays.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yep, that song is by Uhm Jung Hwa - Chodae (Invitation). Actually Danny also rapping in the song. He rap first then Joon. That song was released on 1998 before god debut.

Danny start 2:33 Joon at 2:43

Slow week for pictures. If anyone want to share anything go on.

Not sure if this is fan or Han Jae Min cyworld coz it been popping now and then.

93596857.png

Princess Danny

72301912.png

god is Back concert.... Do make concert soon.

27986407.jpg

c: daumgod49627 + adikkeluangman

Thank you for the pictures, updates & links, ronni & N'war!

I'm with you, N'war.

I would like to see them back in concert again soon.

Danny & Joon're rapping, Taewoo's angelic voice & Hoi's wet & sexy dance.

All 4 of them together again.

Guest adikkeluangman

god 1st jib. This is PS-ed so far. Ngeh.

23288131.jpg

Not long ago random M.net poll. Best male couple or something like that. At 10th place, DanWoo.

75281475.jpg

This is recent BGM at Danny cyworld. What god song is that?

54349191.png

Last but not least, I've been following about DBSK news. It opened eyes and reveal the truth on what happen with entertainment industry in Korea. Somehow I thinking bout god. How they face it and endure. They been in Sidus HQ then JYP with Danny and other three different company. Remember bout Joon almost been kick due to age or something.

Then I read about H.O.T fan story. Full post HERE. Interesting part was...

"That person tried to take H.O.T. out of SM, but got caught by LeeSooMan

and was immediately fired. Right now he is working at SIDUS and is producing the group G.O.D.

That is the reason LeeSooMan hates G.O.D. so much.

So much to the point that any radio show SM singers host,

he makes it clear he doesn't want to hear them putting on G.O.D. songs."

Is that person JYP or someone else. I think I read somewhere that JYP have produce one song for H.O.T before.

Guest djtomtomz

N'war, the song at danny's cyworld is called, So You Can Come Back To Me (Niga Dashi Dora-olsu Itttorok) track 7 on their 1st jib. good song, good song xD. but yeah, just for accuracy's sake, the picture you posted up is from their 3rd jib btw too. >.<

Guest adikkeluangman

Thanks tom. I realized the pic now. Coz TaeWoo had more mature glasses.

Danny and Hoi bare back. god is Back 2004.

asdmho.png lkjhjq.png

Not for faint heart. HoiSang... PS-ed.

81521470.png 94928311.png yaoroisun5570.jpg

Joon is the only person that suitable to do this kind of shoot at that time. What the heck were others thinking.

reae.png i8mhsrhnjheronimi.jpg

TaeWoo at god debut on 13.01.1999 on SBS Inkigayo.This is the first and only time he was on stage without glasses. The rest is history.

30181252.gif

c: daumgod49645 + adikkeluangman

Answer this : What is the three things that you saw or realize in this MV? More than three also can.

- This was among my first Korean MV. When I first into K-Pop there was a thread with Korean sad MV and I happen to DL this one.

- When god rapping and walk on the shop alley. With the clothes and overreacting action.

- TaeWoo voice and Joon rapping that I notice first. :lol:

Share yours.

I kept on seeing the name GOD during Xman episodes but never thought to actually listen to any of their songs until I heard TaecYeon of 2PM rap to their song I'm a Man on some random radio show and that caught my atteniton because I really liked the sound of the song, anyways I went hunting to find out more about this group and now I've just downloaded their fourth album and am really in awe ! I love love love their voices and I don't usually like every single song on an album, usually there is one or two I don't like but I'm totally loving all the songs ! Its so addictive !.. Can't believe I've discovered this group so late ! LOL !..

Anyways make a long story short = I LOVE GOD ! :D..

KDIK, welcome to god's thread!

Hope to see your post more often.

N'war, thank you for the pictures & links.

Those PSed HoiSang. :blush:

This is my first and favorite god's MV:

GIL-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ciq1OB47w&feature=related

* I watched other god's MVs before and this is the one that stick to me & made me search about god and lead me into this thread until now.

*I love their harmonized voice especially in this song.

*The black and white video and their playfullness with kids are very adorable.

Guest adikkeluangman

I wonder what this chart all about.

1084622710skygodhs19.jpg

No.1 popular malexmale pairing of course it is HoiSang.

58605502.jpg

And... I just know Kim Tae Woo and H.O.T :lol:

10644802.jpg

c: daumgod49654 + adikkeluangman

Archived