Just a question,

the songs "To My Mother", "Friday Night", and "Eh Soo (Sorrow)",

who were they written by? JYP??

thanks in advance :)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dankyung

hey guys, i just stopped by taewoo's soulshop to check when intimate note and come to play was coming on.

and usually if you film in july it comes out in august -.- but for some reason taewoo and danny's ep. is coming

out in sept for both shows. look out for september 7th for come to play and september 11th for intimate note! also just to let you guys know, taewoo's also coming out in sang sang plus. he's recording this

week and i'm not sure when it'll air and i'm not sure in danny and hoyoung are coming out O.o - also taewoo's

coming out on teacher's coming today, monday august 17th.[btw hoyoung is coming out in it]

so look out for it!!

to J K

JYP had involvement in all the songs, i'm not sure if he made the whole song but he did have help from the JYP

staff. (: hope i helped~

N'war, thank you for the pictures & articles.

Is that some kind of questionare for god members?

Not sure what the questions are.

dankyung, thank you for the updates.

I'll look forward to watch Taewoo (& Hoi) on the variety shows next month.

Guest dankyung

alright guys more updates haha i checked schedules for both danny and taewoo's site

and taewoo's filming happy together on the 29th of august and danny's filming happy

together august 20th. i guess they're not coming out together TT.TT i'm not sure what's

going on with shows this week though because of the late former president so...

oh yeah, i'm still not sure what's going on with hoyoung [if he's going to be on any shows]

minus infinity challenge though, i've been following him on there haha. but apparently hoyoung

isn't in any entertainment company O.o i was reading on daum and god fans were saying that

and that's why his schedule is never up to date, but let's hope at least hoyoung will come out

in happy together with taewoo or danny hah~

Guest adikkeluangman

All three songs lyrics by JYP.

Happy Together is under KBS rite? The one that in the sauna room? I guess it will be aired in KBSW next month.

god

89455000.jpg 10403764.jpg 91643116.jpg 26981766.jpg 77539675.jpg 10328440.jpg

Couple pics.

37886841.jpg 47883339.jpg 44166853.jpg 16810246.jpg 73767439.jpg 22613569.jpg 18544528.jpg 25677467.jpg 82726528.jpg 42260761.jpg 82663580.jpg 15581874.jpg 10746026.jpg 42900598.jpg 61089534.jpg 11914748.jpg

JYP Family past and present.

familyjyp.jpg

godyookailgi

This is during 100 days with Jaemin. Looks at their costume and dances

40053557.gif 63615090.gif 90368164.gif 70283072.gif 59618363.gif 21229827.gif 72847915.gif

Final vacation with JaeMin I think. or last episode.

26576761.jpg

10453223.jpg 98982896.jpg 16644564.jpg

c: daumgod49674 + adikkeluangman

Last but not least, 2AM came to Kuala Lumpur last week to perform at MTV World Stage After Concert Party. Me, hoisang and FaRicSyung* don't have the passes to enter but they sang god 'One Candle'. If I in the club, sure I'll be screaming god name and those two will crying happily... la la la.... :lol:

That is the nearest god-related experience that I have. At least 2AM have performed at Hoi concert.

dankyung, thank you for more updates.

I can't wait to see them on the shows.

N'war, thank you for the pictures & updates.

You gals must have a blast noh.

Hopefully, next time you gals could really see god performing.

I wonder what's going on with Hoi.

He's not signed with any company?

That's very strange.

Hopefully everything is okay for him these days.

Guest HoiSang

oh yeah, i'm still not sure what's going on with hoyoung [if he's going to be on any shows]

minus infinity challenge though, i've been following him on there haha. but apparently hoyoung

isn't in any entertainment company O.o i was reading on daum and god fans were saying that

and that's why his schedule is never up to date, but let's hope at least hoyoung will come out

in happy together with taewoo or danny hah~

EHHH?! He isn't?!? I thought he's under LOBE ent. >.<; But I think currently their webpage is under construction or something? hmnnn..

but it's kinda worrying if he isn't in any entertainment company. and yeah, moreover the fact that all of the god members are in diff companies too makes it even more...complicated *sigh*

but i'll keep my fingers crossed <3 and i know ho young will do well, regardless =) but yeash, it would be epic to see tae woo, danny and hoi together on a show once again! (u can add in Joon too and I'll be freaking happy! and then there's Kye Sang too....=p ) thank you for updating us about the boys' schedules dankyung, really appreciate it =D

and HAHA, oh gawd, those yookahilgi gifs and caps are classics! i always loved when it came to the eps where kye sang will reveal his pyjamas-line for the boys (I'm surprised they all actually went through and actually wore them on television, lol!)

and yesh, honestly, like N'war said, 2AM were at KL and performed at a post party. Our friend who attended didnt know it was god's song that 2AM had performed, so when we saw her recording, we all basically screamed our heads off - I would've so loved to see them perform One Candle T^T

Guest vic_taebin

i don't know if anyone mentioned this, but god will be on KBS Imagination Plus along with 2PM! I think the episode airs on September 1st. Being a fan of both groups, i'm freakin excited!

Check out the preview:

090825 KBS Imaginary Plus PREVIEW

c:sanakujira

This just makes me smile from ear to ear! =)

^i know rite..i've been waiting for this day to come

my two fave group in the same show..

but still my love for god is the strongest one..hehehe

i cant wait for this show to aired..

hope to see someone sub it..

Guest adikkeluangman

The preview is killing me. ;) I can see that TaeWoo gonna said something. He is boasting as ever. I can't wait for that. Joon should be there too. god minus one person is wrong. When in KR, no Joon. When in US no Danny.

Poster

xxxxkds.jpg

god in thumbnail

86956754.jpg 26403841.jpg 90907296.jpg 69665274.jpg 89218922.jpg 36340206.jpg

god couple

62895692.jpg 36485425.jpg 39112633.jpg 49250779.jpg 77692804.jpg 84967605.jpg 54101329.jpg19765650.jpg65634059.jpg

god yookailigi

91258904.jpg 30412920.jpg

just because.

23294426.jpg 52852050.jpg 70897216.jpg

sky blue balloon

72245106.jpg

20090521090607768.jpg p7275499.jpg p7275500.jpg

c: daumgod + adikkeluangman

Thank you for the pictures & updates, N'war!

Which preview did you watch?

I can't wait to watch them on the variety shows again.

I know what you mean.

There's always 1 missing when the other 3 god members appear.

Maybe someday we'll be able to see all of them together again.

Guest dankyung

omggg the come to play filming was a god special. hoyoung danny and taewoo are coming out. no joonhyung T.T haha but i was really surprised cause no one knows when hoyoung comes out. this is a nice surprise. i think the

show was kicked up a week, cause it was supposed to come out next next week. omggg i'm so excited!! NEXT WEEK [AUGUST 31ST] on COME TO PLAY is a GOD special!!!!!

Guest HoiSang

i think the show was kicked up a week, cause it was supposed to come out next next week. omggg i'm so excited!! NEXT WEEK [AUGUST 31ST] on COME TO PLAY is a GOD special!!!!!

O.M.F.G

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! can't wait can't wait! omgosh, i really hope it'll be subbed, but regardless, i know the show is gonna awesome, heeeeeeeeee! oh wow, taewoo, danny and hoi alltogether once again! awww wish joon was there too, huuuuuuu T_T thank u so much for sharing this! they're gonna be goofing off a lot i bet, keke~!

Guest adikkeluangman

Joon have Facebook for fans. I positive that is him just because the picture is same with his myspace pic. But it been so long from last update. Check it out HERE. Now he need to have twitter account.

It will be aired on next 31.08.2009. Can't wait for that. Hoi had came to that show for 2 times alone already and know Danny and TaeWoo will be there too. Do they called Hyori on the phone?

* 090828 Mnet 20's Choice Wheesung & 2AM - Love is Delicious, This Song & Loving You

Both are my favorite but the main point HERE is that they sing god song Loving You from 6th jib. The song actually was sample from US singer so only singing part involve. No rapping. Last but not least. Wheesung and 2AM double awesomeness. It start on mark 2:15.

399f.jpg

Couple pics.

127784.jpg densang.png hosang.png 6sky9207.gif rorototo15.gif 108819.jpg 62evol2648.jpg 32616936.jpg 6936.jpg 16936.jpg 29649.jpg 6112.jpg 4504818703129.jpg

Looks how the grow up so much. From style and everything.

40397179.jpg 20181648.jpg 58697316.jpg 244680.jpg

Fanmeeting

fangod14050.jpg

Caps from someone cyworld. Not sure they mention what but it something with god reunion? I don't know.

57561152.jpg

c: daumgod49719 + adikkeluangman

Guest dankyung

^ the MCs call Yuri from SNSD. she was a big god fan when she was younger and she really liked kyesang XD

[i remember she said on star golden bell] haha and oh yeah! people kept saying here and there that god was

broken up and no longer a group and i think danny got fed up with it and so on his cyworld he said:

"god has never once announced or ever broken up!! We said that we weren't breaking up but why is everyone

saying that we broke up??"

haha i was in god's gallery and yeah, fans were touched when he put that up.

[speaking of which, the god fans are really helping out TVXQ and their ordeal cause god fans have been through

not the same, but almost a break up before so fans are giving their support from everywhere. i just want to say

Keep the Faith]

Guest vic_taebin

omg, there's a god special on Come to Play?! Yay, i'm freakin excited seeing god on tv, even if it's 2 shows )come to play and Sang sang plus). They have to do a comeback! I even told JYP to do their album!

dankyung & N'war, thank you for the updates & pictures.

N'war, thank you for the links.

I love that song.

I can't wait to watch Come to Play.

The preview is so funny.

It's like having reunion teasers to fangod with 3 of them coming out on shows or concerts.

Joon has FB?

That's cool.

I'm gonna check it out then.

Guest adikkeluangman

Thanks dankyung for the translation. Yeah, the boys are just getting on solo projects, resting and everything. They're not breaking up. I don't mind if Joon suddenly doing Park Ji Heong thingie. ex. He already have teenage children or something.

god the god ol' days.

73519343.jpg

Have fun at beach.

96235794.jpg

.gif of MV Gwanchal (Observation)

56284658.gif 53072931.gif 89903235.gif 31661050.gif 53457479.gif 75351444.gif 19257211.gif 59387001.gif 12356668.gif 42008864.gif 54177767.gif 19294944.gif 86879837.gif 83802959.gif

Watch MV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDzeUsemK1w

I watched the MV again and read the comments. Since at this time, they with Sidus so we can see other actor in god early MV. Actually Jang Hyuk in this MV and I think I saw Cha Tae Hyun the one that give flower to the girl. So the girl was Shin Min Ah. I just read the english translation that been sub to the MV. It was so hilarious. I think JYP play a part on the dance choreography too. I so can see that happening. :D:lol:

Although we already seen it but still Korean fans have really good imagination. This is PS-ed btw.

god10rotnl.jpg

Based on picture date and TaeWoo hair, I think this was during Hoi Stars on Stage concert when TaeWoo came.

2009070800593624979404.jpg

c: daumgod49755 + adikkeluangman

god Fan cafe : http://cafe.daum.net/1lovegod

Last but not least, god Come To Play special already been aired and something made it in news.... :lol:

From Kim Eugene thread:

by donghaejin:

The news above is for GOD Dahny Ahn confessing that he had a crush on Eugene.

It's on Yoon JaeSuk & Kim WonHee's Come To Play GOD Special.

Kim TaeWoo was also there.

KTW was close to Eugene so he asked her"Do u know Dahny hyeong liked u?"

And he said that Eugene had no idea at all.

At one time,KTW says that Dahny said He'll date Eugene for sure.

And about the last sentence,I'm not so sure but I think it goes after hearing Eugene doesnt have a boyfriend now,he feels glad or sumthing like that.

by pegster:

For anyone who doesn't know, Eugene was the MC for the first episode of Happy Together Friends where Danny Anh was the guest. Danny Anh also showed up for one of Eugene's shows in 2003 during her 1st album promotion where she was doing a charity thing at a food place. Overall, I think S.E.S/Eugene were pretty close to, or at least know GOD, and of course other groups.

Guest kfosho

i had a link to where i can find the baby show with jaemin in it....but i lost it.

so anyone know where i can find the show and watch it thank you (:

kfosho, you can check out yookahilgi links from this thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=229524

N'war, thank you for the pictures & updates.

I agree with you. Fangod are so creative.

I still love that PSed picture no matter how many time I see it.

I never knew that Danny has a crush on Eugene.

Danny's secret is revealed by Taewoo now.

He....he....he...

Archived