[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KuYA II

I just finished reading the manga i must say it is really good ^^. I like the first part of Death Note, but after that incident it kind of dragged down a bit.

there are some parts that i was quite confuse so i hope someone can help me out heheh

spoiler question:

What was the Light and Near idea of switching the death note and the fake one? I was kind of confuse on how Near got both the fake and the real put together on the death note? How did near figure out that the death note was fake? Did he try to use it to kill someone? I was kind of confuse on that a lot o.o;;

and there was another part where Light's dad did a trade of the death note for his daughter Sayu and later on there was a missle that fired and crashed?

hope someone can explain those to me thanks!!!

I just finished reading the manga i must say it is really good ^^. I like the first part of Death Note, but after that incident it kind of dragged down a bit.

there are some parts that i was quite confuse so i hope someone can help me out heheh

spoiler question:

What was the Light and Near idea of switching the death note and the fake one? I was kind of confuse on how Near got both the fake and the real put together on the death note? How did near figure out that the death note was fake? Did he try to use it to kill someone? I was kind of confuse on that a lot o.o;;

and there was another part where Light's dad did a trade of the death note for his daughter Sayu and later on there was a missle that fired and crashed?

hope someone can explain those to me thanks!!!

To answer your spoiler question:

What happened was that Near got one of his men to get his hands on the death note while Mikami was in a gym or something, I forget. So then they began working on replacing some of the pages of the death note so that on the exact date of the meeting (28th), the page , Mikami is writing on will be fake.

But Light realized this was the plan, and he had Mikami carry a fake death note and lock the real one in a security deposit in the bank. But what he failed to realize that Mikami's loyalty towards Light is OBSESSION. So that when it came time to kill Takada (the anchorwoman), Light took care of it by writing on one of the scraps torn from the death note. But Mikami couldn't get in contact with Light, so he thought Light couldn't do it. So he took out the death note from the bank and wrote in it. Except by the time he could take it back to the bank, it was closed and he had to wait until the next day. Because of the strange action of going twice to a bank in two days, Near realizes something is up. So they found the real death note. Then one of Near's men spent the entire night copying everything down and making an exact copy. They swapped it for the real one in the security deposit.

So basically, Mikami was not supposed to touch the real note until right before the meeting, but because he took it out to write Takada's name, Near & co. found out about Light's plan and was able to beat Light.

Whew, that was long.

Guest KuYA II

^

oh i get it so so basically:

spoiler:

I thought that they (Near and the rest of the spk members) got some pages of the real death note and put it on the fake death note. I was also kind of confuse on how mello got part of the situation and that near said something about him and mello becoming L as one?

If that was near's plan what was light's plan and the situation about near changing the date?

Also, how did near found out that the death note book was fake? Did he try to kill someone with it? o.O;

sorry if i ask a lot of questions xD.

i love this manga and how it's focus is on the "bad" guy rather than the good.

and it's the first manga that I felt dumber than the characters in the manga. XP. i had to reread a couple parts. but nevertheless. good stuff.

some chpts are kinda boring though.. like when Light forfeits his ownership of the death note and then the story just moves to his plan. so the readers are confused because they are suddenly focusing on this company. i thought it was somewhat random too. (well. obviously it's Kira's plan and everything, but still.) kinda confusing.

however, storyline is so addicting. especially L and Light parts. <333 spoiler: ahhh!! why did the author have to go and kill of L... he was my fav. character. after he's gone, it's just not the same anymore. near's ok.

question though..

i'm having some gender confusions regarding mello. i thought the manga referred to mello as a girl (or maybe it's just me) but then when i went to wikipedia, they refer to mello as a boy..

so which is it?

Archived