[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

Okay, so on Wednesday, I knew NOTHING about Death Note...two days later, I'm a HUGE fan and I'm like addicted to it now, haahaha!! I can see why this anime/manga is so popular!! Is the movie avalible for download anywhere? Like on Clubbox? Or is it still in theaters? *such a newbie* ^_^;;

And oh man, can't wait for the subs to come out for Ep. 6!! Whoohoo!!

episode 6 is wicked. it makes me think that there is someone smarter than kira and L.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .Cherry.

episode 6 is wicked. it makes me think that there is someone smarter than kira and L.

Nuh-uh!! Really??!! OH man, now I really can't wait for the subs to come out. Someone smarter than Kira AND L...wow, I wonder who! :D *such excitement*

Guest ANYOTHERDAY

I thought ep six was so-so.

I think its just me, but L's voice was a lot lighter then it was in ep 2, but maybe he puts it deeper to sound cooler in more awesome events haha. <3

Guest cee.jay

^that would be Near.

*puts on flamesuit*

OMG SOMEBODY EGG HIM/HER LOL.

I am waiting anxiously for episode 6 to be subbed, I love how Tamaki Raito is so hot yet so creepy at the same time lol.

Guest .Cherry.

^AHHHHH!! THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW!! *glomps Anyotherday* :D My day has so been made, lol.

[EDITED] Oh man, I just finished watching Ep. 6. L is SOOOOO gunna own Kira in the coming episodes...I hope he does...but they are both so smart! This is getting good. :D

Guest kaoru104

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ANIME IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!

luv it!!!!!

the movie was WAY BETTER THO!!!thats all i can say

hahah

Guest kyugaroo.

I only found out about Death Note a few days ago and already I'm addicted! So far, I find L as the coolest character. Light kinda freaks me out with his "I'll be the god of the new world" thingy, but other than that, he's okay. But seriously, if I looked over my shoulder and found Ryuk the Shinigami floating behind me, I'd be scared shitless! :D

*skips off to watch episode 6*

Guest choco-late

I heard it was a good manga so I gave it a try...

After reading chapter 1 i fell in love with this manga and kept reading it.

But then... when L died I stop reading the manga.

As for the anime... I love it ! It's exactly the same as the manga, which is a good thing...

And the live action movie.... It was great as well... I heard some people didnt really like it, but I really like it. The last part was totally different from the original but it's still good.

Guest TrainDriver

I only found out about Death Note a few days ago and already I'm addicted! So far, I find L as the coolest character. Light kinda freaks me out with his "I'll be the god of the new world" thingy, but other than that, he's okay. But seriously, if I looked over my shoulder and found Ryuk the Shinigami floating behind me, I'd be scared shitless! :D

*skips off to watch episode 6*

:lol: if i saw ryuk behind me i'd mess my pants, but then i'd be like hey wait if i can see ryuk, i've got a piece of death note lying around. kill off some ppl :ph34r:

Guest sweet serenity

Ahh, this topic makes me want to read Death Note again. I haven't read it in awhile.

I got to around 60 or so? The storyline was getting interesting, but then I skipped ahead to the near ending and I didn't really like it. Hence, I dropped the manga. :X

Guest chriquen

i'm only on episode 6, but i just have to say whoever wrote the storyline is one clever person. so many unpredictable maneuvers by light and l. i'm very impressed.

Guest lusceil

yes.. when <blank> died...it felt like the war between raito and L had come to a cliffy. my personal opinion is that no matter how near and the other kid did at the end, L is still definitely no. 1 on the brainpower chart. but then again...i might have overestimated him.... (thought the death scene was another one of their brain game tricks.. =_=)

Archived