[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it became kinda boring.. anywaiis. can anyone make a whole summary.. i don't wanna read it, it became confusing.. i just wanted to know what happened briefly..

thanks

Does anyone have info when the US is going to put the movie into our theaters or remake it? Because I really really would love to see >_< I hope they won't change much if they do a remake x__x

Cinema Topics Online has confirmed that there are plans for an American screening of these movies and even an American remake, depending on their commercial success.

credits wikipedia

Guest misshappii

I really like this manga. I havn't finished reading it yet. All people say that when "something" happened, it becomes boring. I know this event even though I'm only at the beginning of the story. I read some spoilers comments over the internet. >< I'm so behind. I should catch up later.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yubineeekim

hm.. i heard theres a move about this..

i love the character that is acting the dective L.. i think..

er.. somebody knows anything about this..

pictures maybe?

Guest PurpleRain

Does anyone have info when the US is going to put the movie into our theaters or remake it? Because I really really would love to see >_< I hope they won't change much if they do a remake x__x

credits wikipedia

ah ...Blank..i love ur avatar :D

DEATH NOTE ROXxxxxxXXXX

• 4 weeks later...

Since I can't find the anime thread. Do you guys no which subs are better? Toriyama's World or Live-Evil?

I'd go with Live-Evil, they subbed Initial D 4th Stage quite well. They're not as quick as Toriyama by a few hours but the difference in quality is there.

Archived