[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

Guest jocepi

I just finished 7 chapters @___@ SO ADDICTING!!!!

must. download. more.

I might buy a couple volumes too~~ ^_____^

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FirstTheWorst

Aghh I stopped this manga since...september when my old computer crashed. I really liked this series T__T! But my friend said that ever since YOU KNOW WHO died, it got kind of boring and weird.

Guest Take Five

i guess the anime for this is coming soon. i can't wait to see all that talking and thinking in animated form...:unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heyitzthatfc

hopefully the movie will be better then the manga, I despised the second arc for being so ridiculous .. the first arc was ingenius though.

Guest tifachan

I love this manga. It's really mysterious and all so planned out like a real serial killer's thought chain... Ooh!! ^___^

I miss reading this manga! >< I've only read of up vol 3 T_T (borrowed from my guy friend but he moved away now) sigh.. gotta buy the volumes soon I miss mystery and... L.. oh and Light :lol:

Guest FirstTheWorst

Mmm the Movie has come out. I'm currently Torrenting it, but it's in Chinese with Chinese subs. I am not chinese T__T. But it's somewhat worth it since I've already read it.

Archived