[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Live-Evil does a great job at subbing.

I read the plot for death note on wikipedia and it got me interested right away. So I decided I would watch this anime when it comes out;too lazy to read the manga lol. I watched the first episode today and thought it was really good.

I read on wikipedia there's 2 arcs. Is the 37 episodes going to cover both or just the first one?

Guest Take Five

^i'd say both of them. but it really should just end on the first arc though cuz then it starts to get kinda bad after =/

oh yeah, i heard live evil likes to drop stuff once it's licensed so watch out for that i guess.

Guest hamburger

I LOVE DEATH NOTE A WHOLE LOT!!!!

i have the whole manga series in my bkshelf! simply loveeeee~ haha i WILL catch the moviee after my exams!

Guest Galchi

Im interested in this anime

based on the teaser I saw on youtube

but there are no subbed versions of the files in youtube

Love the idea of shinigamis again

I should the first ep today it's...good, but it's not anything I didn't know from the manga you know...>.<..

I was looking forward to when Light find out he can kill ppl, he was covering himself with a blanket...I was lookinf forward to that part, but nooo...

When the death note ate the whole bowl of appel was pretty funny

ah ...Blank..i love ur avatar :D

DEATH NOTE ROXxxxxxXXXX

^ why thank you =D found it on LJ lol

I just finish reading book 7 from my friend... I'm totally shocked :mellow:

SPOILER ALERT! : I can't believe L died T^T I read that he did but never knew it was that simple >__> Light is smart but now he has two competitors with his sister about to be kept as hostage... I'm going to dled the scanlations before the US releases the next

Guest Star*Eun Ji

^ HEYZ SXC JASON!!~ <333 lolzzz

ahh so dats L's real name ~!!.. i wanna watch da movie T.T.. i hvnt watched it yets T.T ==''..

Guest Akusesu

The first episode was awesome.

This anime has the potential.

Just found out it has a totol of 37 episodes.

37? thats it? how do you know?

aww man too short to be 37 i think...

but i hope it doesnt go on forever like naruto...

Guest _ShiKAndA_

O.O i didnt know they were going to have an anime for it =P but i guess its pretty obvious.

i love deathnote. i havent read the whole series yet =P i wanna see the movie & now i cant wait to watch the anime

YAYYY- must go search for it now

Oh! So the anime for DN is new? No wonder I couldn't find episodes 3 and above in Youtube.. :vicx: I'm kind of new to DN, haven't read the manga yet becuz I'm more into watching anime. First two epi was awesome!! But I will try reading the manga as I know its really good from the many comments I've heard. :lol:

Guest unicornwind

I've read the manga till volume 6, skipped 7 & 8, just straight to volume 9. Because the place where I normally buy mangas has been closed for nearly 2 months, by the time, they had resumed their business, Death Note is out till Volume 9 ad. And vol 7 &8 are out of stock!!! Sigh....

I've missed the part where L died. So now, i am still clueless as to how he died and why.. SIgh.. this is so frustrating.. By the way, the manga is being translated in Malay

Archived