[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest il.fait.nuit

I'm getting pissed off at Death Notes because she keeps killing off my favorite characters.

One that I loved.

One that consoled me after the one I loved died.

And one that had lots of potential.

And Light and MISA!!! are still alive and well.

WHAT IS UP WITH THAT.

Guest MinWoo4ever

I love this manga

so far i only read until chapter 60 ...

but this is very good indeed

I like Raito even if he's a lil bit evil in the story >.<

Heard that they gonna make the movie ^^

hope it's good~

BTW, where do you get that "death Note" do they sell that book in bookstore. I mean that merchandise~

Loupe,

Ingrid~

^ Whoa... that's mad hot. <333 He doesn't look young enough though. ><;;

Yeah, didn't Misa shorten her life twice???? WTF. That's so messed up in my opinion. She needs to die. richard simmons me off so much. -___-;

But she's cute. -____-

Guest TrainDriver

hey can some1 pm me who died after the first death. i haven't been keeping up with it but i have an idea. i read up to when light and his ex-gf work together and then i gave up, too boring.

Guest disgruntled_ricecooker

That movie poster looks very interesting. I wonder how they will pull off the shinigami characters...will an actor portray them or will they simply be computer generated? If it's the latter, I hope it doesn't look cheesy.

Guest juhjuh

found a movie poster

looks cool...

wow! so it's confirmed then! fujiwara tatsuya will play raito~

as for the guy who plays L... hmm... i can't say much cos i don't think i know him :P

oooohh i can't wait for the movie!

you can get more info about the movie from the Deathgod site.

and yes, the shinigamis will be CG. it'll be interesting to see how they look like. cos if they look cheesy, darn, it's just not good. eek.

Guest Ied_chan

i just can't wait for the movie....

that poster is sooooo cool...

i want one......a big one.............i want it..i want it........~~

Guest shoko86

:: refused to read everyones post ::

I knew about this manga a long time ago, but since the manga came out in the US I have been reading it. XD Its so good!!

:: runs out of the thread before anyone spoils anything ::

Guest LemoN - AidE

duuddddeee, you know who i think would play a good L? Lee Jun Ki. He's a good actor andddd he can look like L. I'd also like to see how he would act L. buttt... he's korean and Death Note is like a japanese movie and that wouldn't really work out and there is already a part for L, but i still think LeeJunKi would make a better L. :D

here are some pics from soompi that i found that support my reason why. :D

4f410b07.jpg

junki209wv.jpg

scream.jpg

elle42do.jpg

bscap426kk2.jpg

bscap529ha.jpg

Lol. L is ugly anywayz - I dun care WHO plays him so long they get the CHARACTER right. Also, from the synopsis of the movie (read from the official site), it seems they won't have Misa in it (lol). I think they're just gonna focus on the part about the FBI agents and the fiance etc.etc.

That movie poster looks very interesting. I wonder how they will pull off the shinigami characters...will an actor portray them or will they simply be computer generated? If it's the latter, I hope it doesn't look cheesy.

I have a feeling they'll make him invisible....so mr. whoever-that-plays-Raito must, most DEFINITELY, NOT screw up the acting - that'll b high-level acting - oh well - we'll c.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest precious4e

ahhh Deathnote.... i loved it at first... i got so addicted and read 60 chapters or so straight.... then i started to get a headache from the small font, long dialogues, and complicated storyline. I also didn't like it when some scanlaters changed Raito to "Light". Sad to say i don't even know what chapter Deathnote is up to right now :(

I didn't even know they made a movie out of it! But i definitely want to check it out!

Archived