[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

Guest Feh-Ling

I heard that Tatsuya Fujiwara is going to play Light in the live action version...

yeah thats what I heard too, he kinda looks like him...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luluchan

omg after L died i didn't continue ~ it got so boring!! I miss L!!! >_<

i was in DENIAL of his death! i can't believe they killed him

i was like obsessed with this manga..... until L died... then everything just got boring. haha.. i was hoping L was going to fake his death or something and magically appear again in front of Light (Raito)... but he DIED!!! nnoooooo!!!! yea, anyways.. it got boring after he died so i stopped reading..

anyone continued reading after L's death? was it still fun? if so, tell me. then maybe i can start reading again! :D

• 2 weeks later...

i've been reading about this manga in another forum , and it seems like it is really popular.

if i get the chance, i'll read it sometime

Guest LemoN - AidE

dude... this manga reminds me of another manga called "Monster"

it doesn't have shinigamis or supernatural stuff though.

It's just a REALLY GOOD murder/pshycological mystery thriller.

and i mean REAL good. haha.

ya... if anyone want to check that out, PM me and i'll give you a site with scanslations. :)

Guest Take Five

^is the anime pretty much the same? cuz i plan on watching it...

the guy who did monster also did 20th century boys, which i love. you should check it out if you haven't already. although i haven't been able to find scanlations lately =/

i don't suppose your site with monster scanlations has it?

Guest deadytwo

hi guys~! um...in the first post it gives sites to where we can go to read this but none of the links seem to work...could sum1 pls giv me another 1? if there arent ne or you cant be bothered then dw.

thx in advance

Guest wasabi*

this manga is pretty good, but it has SO much writing that it gets confusing.. xD and after awhile..the name raito became light?

deadytwo: stoptazmo still works; that's where i dl DN from

Guest LemoN - AidE

^^ i didn't get the part where how the dude at the institution knew that ___ died by loooking at his clock? and it was like... a bit after __ died... do u guys know what i'm talking about? like what was it suppose to signify?

oh TakeFive, sorry but the site with Monster scanlations doesn't have 20th Century Boys on it... I used to know a site that did but they took it down so i never got a chance to read it. :(

I'm up to chapter 94. Chapter 95 just came out recently.

Anyway.... it's pretty boring after L died. It's like an ongoing manga now. But I just wanna know what happens at the end. I was soooooo hoping that L didn't die... mannn I liked him.

But yeah... there's a N now..... and Raito became the second L. -___-;

It's a battle between N and Raito now.

L died... it's hard to accept but it's the fact... Man I love that guy!

I'm pretty excited with the possibility of Tetsuya Fujiwara playing Raito. I actually thought he would make a good L too!

It's pretty much downhill when L died... but I'm just gonna keep reading it to know how it ends... It'll be interesting to see how Raito escapes his fate...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tigereyez

Raito is the coolest, even though I don't quite agree with the whole killing people kinda thing. He's still so freakin' cool. Plus, this manga is addicting because he's evil. :P I love evil people, muhehe.

Here is where I get my manga of DeathNote from ^^ DeathNote

I know two members of the scanlation group here ^____^. Always get updates :D. And they clean it up pretty nicely.

As far as it being boring? Nah..I don't think so...But I can't stand Near or Mellow...they get on my nerves.

Im a MISA MISA fangirl though :P. She's great XD!

But I do miss L ;_;.

There is a live movie being made...I would have preferred it to be anime and a real movie? o_O. I dk....doesn't sound soo appealing <_<.

Archived