The Big Bang Theory

aiiiisshhh

Guest splendidlure

SEAS0N FINALE 0F BIG BANG THE0RY IS NEXT WEEK: MAY 11, 2009.

I'm going to miss watching this show for a while. :(

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest screamxlove

I fricken love this show to bits and pieces. I adore Sheldon like crazy LOL <3

But booo... Season finale. This will be a wait :[

Guest fiveplusohplusone

haha i'm so happy there's a big bang theory thread here

i like penny + leonard but theyre always on and off.... :/

Guest splendidlure

LMAO. The season finale was funny as always. omg. I love how Penny responds to Sheldon's knocks and doesn't let him finish his routine "knock three times". I also like how they practiced for their trip @ the north pole in Penny's freezer @ the cheesecake factory.

Guest ertylu

is it just me or was this finale a little less than what was to be expected?

Penny was only in it for like 50 seconds........

Im sad now. T_T

Guest suki_*

LMAO. The season finale was funny as always. omg. I love how Penny responds to Sheldon's knocks and doesn't let him finish his routine "knock three times". I also like how they practiced for their trip @ the north pole in Penny's freezer @ the cheesecake factory.

yeahhhhh!!! :lol:

The finale was okay~ i liked how howard said "namaste" to raj's parents before talking to them!!! hehe

can't wait for the next season!

Guest Xiaoba1tu

From the BBT fansite:

"

Season 2 of The Big Bang Theory is now complete. Season 3 will start in September.

The Big Bang Theory will move from its 8:00 slot to follow television's most popular sitcom, Two and a Half Men, at 9:30, this fall. CBS, announcing its fall line-up at the Upfronts in New York, spelled out their new Monday night line-up.

How I Met Your Mother will kick off the night at 8, Accidentally on Purpose - a new sitcom with Jenna Elfman airs at 8:30, Two and a Half Men stays at 9, and The Big Bang Theory moves to 9:30.

The Big Bang Theory will now finish off CBS' Monday night comedy block, airing after Two and a Half Men - TV's most popular comedy. Two and a Half Men was co-created by Big Bang Theory co-creator Chuck Lorre, who now dominates the 9 o'clock hour.

The Big Bang Theory aired at 9:30 once this season, and got big ratings in the slot. CBS showed confidence in the show when it renewed it for two seasons, back in March. Two and a Half Men was renewed for 3 seasons. Rules of Engagement, which occupied the 9:30 slot this season, has been renewed, but isn't on CBS' fall schedule."

• 1 month later...
Guest J...

^ Yay for big ratings for Big Bang Theory!!! :D

I love love Sheldon! He's such a smart a**! :lol: And the way he smiles never fail to crack me up! He needs to fall in love! And i don't mean Leonard's mother! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest DarkAngelInLove

Sheldon is such a narcissistic a**, but that's what makes him so funny!

do you ever wonder how the actor memorize all of his lines. i mean in some shoots it seems that he can say an sentence full of unnecessary big words without taking a breath.

Oh he's up for an Emmy!

Any ways who was thinking Penny you should have said something! In the season finale?

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Yep in an interview with Jim Parsons (Sheldon) he says something about how he's really good at memorizing lines and then spitting them out. (This was a video on youtube)

Apparently Jim Parsons has won two Television Critics Association awards already.

The character (Dr. Beverly Hofstadter) who was Leonard's mother in the "Maternal Capacitance" episode is nominated for Outstanding guest actress in a comedy series.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Bang_...and_nominations

I looove this show as well! Does anyone know any shows similar to this show?

There's a show called the "IT crowd"

IT can be interpreted as "Info technology" crowd and the "it" crowd.

I haven't seen it but I heard about the show through a friend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_IT_crowd

Guest marasshi

I love Sheldon. But I love Raj more.

(Is it weird if I usually of get what Sheldon says? And dude, I totally burst into tears when he realized what Penny's Christmas present to him was. He was like, "Leonard Nimoy!" and I was all, "OMG! TT__TT" -- and no, I've never seen Star Trek)

Guest Xiaoba1tu

I agree, the christmas present moment was one of the best scenes, the hug was really an "awwww" moment. They are all awesome actors and actress. =D

For those in the States, remember season 3 premiere is 21 September 9.30pm EDT!

First episode is called: "The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation"

"Laurie Metcalf will return as Sheldon's mother in the episode, after the guys return from the Arctic. Leonard and Penny's romance is to progress further this season, it was revealed at Comic-Con.

The cast & crew have been posting lots of information on Twitter. Their profiles are @kunalnayyar, @billprady (co-creator) and @goetech (Dave Goetsch, co-executive producer)."

Credits

Raj's twitter: http://twitter.com/kunalnayyar

Bill Prady's twitter: http://twitter.com/billprady

• 2 weeks later...

Archived