The Big Bang Theory

aiiiisshhh

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WitchGoddess

I love this show. I watched the entire season in one day.

Sheldon is so lovable! lol All the characters are so cute in their own ways.

Guest sweetVisions

I just finished watching the first episode.

This show is love. It's so hilarious and I love how they use their extensive knowledge into everything conversation like it's normal.

would any guys here not watch if kaley cuoco wasnt on it?

i would probably just watch a few episodes just to test it out unless there was another hot female lead. and how i met your mother is on after so i would have stumbled across it some how. haha.

but yeah gotta love the writers for playing up her sex appeal like in the last episode with the "hidden camera" plus all the clothes she wears on the show.

Guest PhuongNguyen

Woot, I love this show! Sheldon is sooo annoying yet so adorable in his own way. I wish they add a little bit more romance in here though.

And UGH! I hate how all the good shows is on Monday! Wth! Gossip Girl, Heroes, How I met your mother, The Big bang Theory, CSI... = ( It's so hard to choose between them all.

Guest Jah nee nee x

Can't believe I forgot about this show, I'm so ashamed. I just finished the first two episodes.

It's like every single line is hilarious :)

favorite quotes anyone?

leonard:tell me the secret

sheldon: ... mom smokes in the car. Jesus is ok with it, but we can't tell dad. :lol:

last night's episode was one of the funniest episodes so far. sheldon shined in his comedic genius. the best scene was in the cafeteria when he was trying to hook penny up.

mad props to the PD's for all the cleavage shots...

:ph34r:

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

ive watched only 2 eps of this second season, and i really really love it :lol: last episode was pretty freakin awesome, esp when he was trying to pick up the guy for penny, and then after that other chick calls him a dumb richard simmons :lol:!!!

ive watched only 2 eps of this second season, and i really really love it :lol: last episode was pretty freakin awesome, esp when he was trying to pick up the guy for penny, and then after that other chick calls him a dumb richard simmons :lol:!!!

I know right, Sheldon has more luck picking up guys then girls!

i've managed to watch episode 1 and 3 of season 2. my episode 2 isnt done downloading yet :P

i really like watching big bang theory. it makes me laugh everytime especially episode 6 season 1 where they were all dressed up as Flash

I love this show. I love how Johnny and Sara are back together on a show (Darlene and David from Roseanne :) ) lol. I <3 Sheldon. He's like Dwight from the Office just 10x obnoxious, lol.

Guest Jah nee nee x

I love Sheldon. he's so blunt and clueless, it's great. I wonder if he'll EVER get a girlfriend ... or boyfriend (hes seriously good at picking up hot guys).

Guest fading_tales

This show just puts a smile on my face. haha.

but don't u think *rats I can't remember his name* sheldon's roommate role seems to be less significant in season 2?

Yeah! I was thinking the same thing. I don't mind though, more sheldon screen time = more :w00t:

Archived