The Big Bang Theory

aiiiisshhh

Guest hopesofgreen

I love the fact that they gave Raj an episode. He and Sheldon have great chemistry. I totally laughed for a good few minutes when they played "Eye of the Tiger" while Sheldon and Raj were "working." Oh, and I tried to do that hand thing Raj did...and failed.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marasshi

^It seems hard at first if you try to do it fast like him, but it's actually pretty easy. Just put your hands together and then fold your middle fingers, and twist. Make sure your thumb and the rest of your fingers don't get tangled up together.

i finally got to watch season 1 & 2. and i fell in love. sheldon!! wayyy too funny.

this show is brilliant. it's become one of my favorite. my brother is in love with it now. haha

last week's episode, my sister & i were like :blink: about

howard's mother's dish the tur-briska-fil! lol turkey + brisket + gefilte fish.

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Anyone notice the girl that was set up with Howard never had her name mentioned at all? I'm looking forward to the next ep - they seem like a cute couple! Finally Howard finds a girl that matches him. d=

Ratings for ep 5:

"The Big Bang Theory came second in total viewers with 13.12m people watching"

"Revised ratings for Monday's episode reveal it did better than previously thought. The Big Bang Theory beat or matched all of its previous bests."

Sadly, next week's ep will be a re-run episode from 2nd Season - The Vartabedian Conundrum.

Will have to wait until 2nd November 2009 for ep 6 - The Cornhusker Vortex... ><

Guest fiveplusohplusone_1

Anyone notice the girl that was set up with Howard never had her name mentioned at all? I'm looking forward to the next ep - they seem like a cute couple! Finally Howard finds a girl that matches him. d=

Ratings for ep 5:

"The Big Bang Theory came second in total viewers with 13.12m people watching"

"Revised ratings for Monday's episode reveal it did better than previously thought. The Big Bang Theory beat or matched all of its previous bests."

Sadly, next week's ep will be a re-run episode from 2nd Season - The Vartabedian Conundrum.

Will have to wait until 2nd November 2009 for ep 6 - The Cornhusker Vortex... ><

lol, I remember trying to start a thread on this show when the first few episodes came out since pilot, but it was so dead after a year that I just deleted it...

now everyone's going crazy over sheldon :D

anyway, I agree on Howard and the girl. they have so much in common ♥

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xiaoba1tu

This week's ep was kind of average, but not one of the worse ones. Howard is way dirty in this episode. haha. "free pole dance..."

I really want to see the next episode that followed on with Howard's date. I think the Cornhusker Vortex episode was supposed to be aired as episode 7, not 6.. or something.

I love this show. OMG.

I like Penny. She's a blonde and she's not a twig.

Itd be hella fun to be on that set.

Unfortunately, they run really old eps in Australia, so im quite behind but whatever. Its up to the one where they come back from Antartica :)

I HATE THE GUY WITH A LISP.

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Its up to the one where they come back from Antartica

Really? That's not too bad. (P.S. it's the Arctic. :))

I don't watch the ones on TV (I know it's on Ch 9 GO) but it's much too slow for me. Hehe.

I just download it myself every week or grab them off friends.

CYLON TOAST. Need i say more??

Haha that was so cool.

Guest fiveplusohplusone_1

i'm in love with penny's couch... does anyone know where it's from?? pretty please =]

LOL. it's most probably customized. although, I'd kill for a couch like that too

Guest Xiaoba1tu

So I found out that Howard's date's name is Bernadette.

She's going to be on ep 9 - "The Vengeance Formulation"

"After he's humiliated on National Public Radio, Sheldon vows to destroy Kripke, while Wolowitz tries not to destroy his new relationship with Bernadette."

Ep 8 - "The Adhesive Duck Deficiency"

"With Leonard, Howard and Raj away camping in the desert, an injured Penny has only Sheldon to rely on. "

^Sounds like a great episode.

Guest Xiaoba1tu

^ Yes! especially in this week's episode when Penny had to treat him like a baby because he didn't want to leave his corner of the comic book store.

The start of the episode was hilarious too where they are playing the game Sheldon invented: Research Lab!

"Awh, Research Lab is more than a game, like the slogan says, the physics is theoretical but the fun is real."

Hahahaha!

First part of the ep is here:

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

^ are you serious?!?!! hes the main reason most of everyone watches the show, cause hes so adorable, funny and socially retarded hahahaha

i didnt like this episode as much as the other ones, last week definitely was better.

i did love the raj parts tho, hes always funny :lol:

Guest Xiaoba1tu

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/votenow.jsp

People's Choice Award 2010 - 6th January

Apparently you can vote once per day every day for this award. Remember also to vote for Jim Parsons.

Thanks.

I'll be voting until 6th January or until whenever the voting closes. XD

-----

Here's some pictures for Penny-Sheldon fans - They look so cute!

7221_155527264729_718174729_2535139_2452668_n.jpg

7221_155526474729_718174729_2535134_3823320_n.jpg

Penny is so photogenic and damn pretty in this photo!

And this random one of Howard:

5980_118987728089_667253089_2329455_4980222_n.jpg

Promo pic for Season 3:

6408_1221546743781_1382323295_2494883_2211867_n.jpg

Jim Parsons - Ahem...suggestive... XD

6291_1041583899596_1825537016_84518_7459162_n.jpg

Group cast photo:

6209_1089249921077_1521330781_30217451_3013040_n.jpg

Archived