The Big Bang Theory

aiiiisshhh

Guest lovejack

hahahah, yay, it's showing in AUS now

RACHELLE! you watch BIG BANG THEORY TOO?! lolss i just went on this thread and im like omg that's rachelle's tat!

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirae-chan

LOL that was the funniest ep in a while compared to the others.. I nearly burst a lung laughing and Sheldon and Leonard's mom singing on Rock Band together xDDDDDDDD

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

lmao ya totally understand why len can stand sheldon hahahahaha, sheldon was like perfect for lenerds mom hahahaha :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

"holy crap on a cracker...!"

hehehe penny and leonard are going to hook up eventually!

sheldon is awesome!!! so is howard and raj too and how len's mom told them that they have formed a homo-relationship to fill their void of fear in girls. hehe

it took me awhile to figure out where i have seen leonard and i finally remembered that he was one of the chracters from "i know what you did last summer" the first one to die too. :(

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

^ LMAOOO OMG I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN !! AND THE NOISES HE MADE!!! LEGENDARY!! :lol:

Guest Mirae-chan

LOL Sheldon squirming on his violated spot.. and then after it came back from the cleaners, it was like watching a mating dance/ritual between a geek and his couch cushion. xDDD!

Can't waaaaaait till next week's ep with Summer Glau starring as herself! Hopefully this will also boost ratings for TSCC as well after it's aired? <3

Guest soapja

Love BBT!!!

I went around my school trying to find someone else who watched it...and they were all the "nerds"

The humour is pretty universal though. =]

For anyone who wants it streamed, this website has them with French subtitles

Guest suki_*

I can't find anywhere when the DVD Season 1 will be released for Region 4. (Wiki says it's December 2008 - but that's not right!)

Why do I have to live in Region 4? T_T

Pictures:

%7Boption%7DJim-Parsons_l.jpg[/i

http://l.yimg.com/l/tv/us/img/site/51/87/0...120130.jpg<- ok that was way too big! probably didn't want to see it at that size! haha.

haha sheldon actually looks decent in your siggy!

Guest kryiss

omg big bang theory is soooooooo hilarious!!

today's episode with sheldon explaining to penny on how to get his flash drive was just too funny~~~!

"it's like talking to a chimp!" xDD

i really like the relationship between these two more than penny&leonard... just IMO :]

and see!! raj doesn't need alcohol to talk to girls!! LOLOL!!! it's all in his head... oh that silly guy~~

can't wait for more!

Archived