The Big Bang Theory

aiiiisshhh

Guest marasshi

^I think that's the point of her character. Haha. JK. Does anyone else think that Penny is so much prettier when she doesn't have so much makeup on? I thought Kaley Cuoco looked like a hot mess at the Emmys tbh.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Xiaoba1tu

Yeah her natural look or a little bit of make-up looks better than lots of make-up.

I noticed that even in real life at the Emmy's Howard/Simon and Raj/Kunal are inseparable. They are always together. xD

Guest marasshi

^I loved it when Leonard's mom said that they were like a married couple. And "the night that the heat went out" OMG. In Brokeback Mountain forums and IMDB discussions they call one of the key scenes of the movie "First Night in Tent." I don't know if "The Night the Heat Went Out" is a reference to this, but it made me laugh.

Guest hopesofgreen

^ hehe, I haven't thought about that but that reference would make what happened even funnier! LOL, I loved how Howard didn't want to talk about it and Raj kept saying he thought it was a bonding moment. I seriously love everyone on the show and their chemistry.

I agree, Kaley is prettier with less makeup. Oh, and regarding her baring her cleavage, it might be just me but they seem bigger this season ?

Guest Xiaoba1tu

^Yeh I agree, it's the other thing you notice after her face. The only time I can remember her wearing something that covered her body without showing too much skin was that episode when Raj and herself were going to that People magazine party/conference thing. She was wearing a black coat and dress.

hopesofgreen:

I don't think they are significantly bigger.. (I checked. XD)

In this season so far there's been one episode to judge that from and in that episode Penny possibly is wearing a push-up bra under the red silky top. (Notice the thin black strap)

In episodes from the first season, sometimes she doesn't have a bra on. (eg. Ep 2 - The Big Bran Hypothesis)

Probably better to watch a few more episodes from the third season.

---

The second episode was a little boring. It was about Leonard and Penny's bad sex and that's about it. >.>

Guest sweet_mart

^^Aha~conversing about Penny's chest haha, I think all the actors were picked very well for this show and the writers are just incredible as well, hence its huge success. There is a good balance of their extreme intelligence and Penny's not so intelligence, I love when Leonard raises one eyebrow and gets shy it's so funny. My favorite scenes are the on where Raj is singing in rockband at the beginning I almost died laughing XD, and the one where Sheldon tries to smile [Howard: 'God that's terrifying] Hahahaha ^_~

Guest marasshi

Episode 2 was horrible. Well, I thought the scenes with Penny and Leonard were horrible anyway. If I were Penny I would've gone after Raj, I would just keep him drunk all the time.

Guest baqinardo

^ Haha... i agree.

Actually no need to get Raj drunk. Just make him think that he's drunk. Haha...

Remember in Train scene when they went to Conference (season 2)?

They met actrees from Battlestar galactica (CMIIW), that time Raj thought he was drunk, but he didnt drink anything alcohol. haha...

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Bazinga!

This week's episode was really good. I loved the part where Sheldon threw the chocolate straight into Penny's mouth.

Penny seemed really happy in this episode.

--

Next week's ep:

"The Pirate Solution" - Raj must find a new job or be sent back to India, but Sheldon has a solution, which leaves Leonard and Penny dealing with Howard as third wheel, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, Oct. 12 (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Guest sweet_mart

Bazinga!

This week's episode was really good. I loved the part where Sheldon threw the chocolate straight into Penny's mouth.

Penny seemed really happy in this episode.

--

Next week's ep:

"The Pirate Solution" - Raj must find a new job or be sent back to India, but Sheldon has a solution, which leaves Leonard and Penny dealing with Howard as third wheel, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, Oct. 12 (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

I can already imagine XD I like this week's episode too, especially when Wolowitz walks in full goth I almost died laughing

Guest Caroline :)

i LOVED LOVED LOVED this week' episode.

I thought it was absolutely hilarious when Sheldon squirted water at Leonard haha

Guest CorrectionYou'reWrongImRight

"Yes, she's pushy and, yes, he's whipped, but that's not the expression."

LOL

ifelt so stupid cause i didnt get it

!!!

ive been out of canada for too long :(

Guest hyeminnie

LOL "You want me to work with you?" "For me." Oh, that Sheldon :lol:

And that hand trick... there are some things even geniuses can't do.

Guest Xiaoba1tu

This week's episode was freaking hilarious. Love the part when the "Eye of the Tiger" song plays while Raj and Sheldon are trying to work out the physics on the board!! :lol:!! I almost died.

Best ep of the season so far.

Guest j1youngxj3

^HAHAHA. i know right? i couldnt stop lauging..and replayed it over and over again..best parttt...and howard..sometimes he just cant take a hint..haha but he's just being howard...it was pretty funny when they told him to leave..and he stayed right behind the door to wait for leonard to tell him to come back..hahha :DD

Guest marasshi

My physics professors usually pump their equations into a computer and wait for them to be solved. But okay, if that's how Sheldon rolls.

Archived