The Big Bang Theory

aiiiisshhh

the gorilla experiment episode was funny!! xD sheldon teaching penny physics.

sheldon's reasons of crying: "for example, i cry because others are stupid and it makes me sad"

LMAO!!! :lol:

at the end when penny spoke her insights on physics, sheldon looked so proud of his gorilla.

but! added that fig newtons were named from a town massachusetts! haha epic!!

[edit: oh gosh! topped another page.. will share some pictures]

bigbagfeaturede.jpg

drsheldoncoopertheguythx.jpg

102009maxim01.jpg

^sheldon jim looks cool in this shot. original link if anyone wants to see the full version.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim Parsons speaks exactly the same way as Sheldon does. It is so odd because usually/I expected him to be completely normal or have an accent or something when doing interviews but he's exactly the same.

Guest forevernever

Gotta say, this is one of my favorite [if not favorite] show out right now. This week's episode - EPIC, PLEASE DO NOT MISS. HAHAHAHA. I can't say any more than that 8D

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

i love how sheldon found The Grinch to be a very relatable character before he turned good. hahahahahahahha

and the kiss!! OMG I WANTED SOMETHING TO HAPPEN FOR SHELDON!! hahahah i want him to get laid. i just wanna seee what happens. hahahaha

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Yess this episode was one of the best!! My reaction to the kiss was like Penny's except three times as shocked! haha :D

Sheldon I think wouldn't allow himself to get laid he would be extremely uncomfortable. I wouldn't want to see him like that. The kiss weirded him out enough. XD

I think this is the first episode if not, one of the very few episodes where Raj has no dialogue.

JIM PARSONS is soooo cute!!!!

bazinga!!!

if sheldon was to like anyone though... it'll be leonard's mother.

"why didn't you tell me that you were tapping my home girl... did i get that right?" LOL :D

this might be odd but Sheldon makes Physics interesting again. especially for people who "fell" off physics. lol makes me wanna learn it. but anyway, Sheldon is my favorite character in the series, second with Penny.

His comments are hilarious, thought he could be annoying.

Guest Xiaoba1tu

That's true, Sheldon makes Physics interesting and fun. I dropped Physics after one semester in highschool because I was finding it hard.

Yeah when Sheldon and Penny act in a scene together they are really good.

Guest Xiaoba1tu

The Big Bang Theory WINS Best TV Comedy at 2010 People's Choice Awards!

People's Choice Awards Backstage

tumblr_kvuy0hmeVL1qa7qulo1_500.png

tumblr_kvux4yGl5x1qa7qulo1_r1_500.png

13z30ci.jpg

30lm7f8.jpg

1zd7jgz.jpg

2hrcv3t.jpg

eijr01.jpg

1255n5c.jpg

^His wife!

28kpz6u.jpg

2qsnfap.jpg

an2bg3.jpg

1q48kz.jpg

And this awkward moment...

hand.jpg

Source

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Sheldon had a lot of sincere smiles in this episode. I loved how they picked up the two women with the limited edition Green Lantern Lantern. Which comic series is this from - Batman?

We know that Sheldon doesn't drink so why did he accept the Shirley Temple? I thought he would have ordered the root beer without the ice cream.

"My friend is looking for someone to copulate with." :lol:

--

2.jpg

normal_watch_02.jpg

normal_jimparsons15.jpg

normal_watch_04.jpg

Archived