girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

oOo! i play!!!....i play tetris XD

hahaha~ i'm hardly a pro, but i like playing w/ my bf and when my friends have game nights XD

gt4, naruto, dynasty warriors (smthign like that), mario party, mario karts, etc etc.

there was one night on my bf's bday we played games till morning XD

that was awsome. i was just randomly pressing buttons and i beat all the guys MUAHAHA :phew:

Yay for dynasty warriors! Naruto PS2 isnt too bad...

COUNTER STRIKE!!! mwahahaha.. gunbound~ star wars BATTLEFRONT or sumthing ~ lolz..

i onli play coz my friends do~ rofl ^^;;

Odd how you play and yet you are unsure of its name... not if it was loong like Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Advance Warfare... well you have a good reason to forget...

i like girls who play counter-strike and starcraft

I don't like that... :( They are ALWAYS better than me and im NOT trying to be nice either... :crazy: yeah im actually quite bad at games... I like collecting them.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest instantnoodlez

depends on what you mean by pro. if you keep playing something, eventually you'll become a pro. i consider pro as in winning gaming competitions online or off, not just being good at a game(s)..anyone can do that. i'm a chick gamer and i consider myself good because i can beat the games labeled "hard" by reviewers like metacritic and ign, but i'm not a pro because i usually don't get too far in gaming competitions.

Guest infinityyy

im a pro at Mario Cart :D

and tetris.. lmao x)

Lol I hate when people do that. It's like, I spent years trying to learn undefeatable combos on Ken and Ryu so that I could beat the person in like a couple of seconds with a nonstop combo attack, but girls always seem to beat me with their button mashing.

lmao x) button mashing? it's called unknown skills. rawrr.

Guest xjools

PS2 & Nintendo 64 games baby! Yeahyuhh

Oh I love

Simpson's Hit & Run & Tekken

And MARIO PARTY (the original) for N64. <3

The rest of mario party sucks -___-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XxIllicitxX

I play a few games but sometimes I get really stuck and then get bored trying to figure it out, haha. I prefer FPS because of that...

Guest Jamieâ„¢

when I was younger.. YES lol and I did consider myself a pro :P

I still have my super nintendo :lol:, N64, ps & ps2

I'm not as into video games now.. lol but I still play w/ it sometimes

Guest janex06

i'm not a pro,

but let's just say i'd kick your richard simmons in starcraft/aoe/counterstrike.

i've had some time on my hands... -_-

Guest sup dude

don't any of you play proper games ? what's wrong with fußball or pool or cards or like , air hockey or something ? honestly . video games are a bit insular , not very social .

I absolutely love video games, and I also play all those "proper" games too. What's your point? Any of these games can be social. And let me just add, I would own you at both air hockey, foosball, and ping pong, muahahaha.

I prefer to watch RPGs than play them, mostly because I don't like single-player games. I like to play with others, heh. I used to love SNES and Sega Genesis. We had a lot of sports games. NHL, NBA Jam, Holyfield's Boxing. I never had N64, but everyone else did. XD I played Bomberman, MarioKart, and Goldeneye. I couldn't stand the rest of Nintendo. Cheesy. ^^;

I wanted to get PS2 (Bloody Roar!) but we got an XBOX. I'm glad we did. I love shooters the best! Halo owns all! XD I'm bloody good at it too. Four people shooting each other up at once? You bet! I'd just have to bust out my shotgun, kekeke. We had GTA 3 and GTA Vice City, but I lost interest. You can only beat the same pedestrians so many times before you get bored, you know? GTA's overrated. Tetris Worlds is great, music and all. Anyone played Tao Feng? There's not much to recommend the game, except the character taunts.

Skantily clad, busty robotwoman: *slaps buttcheeks* Oh, hurt me!

As she was getting beat senseless. I think I can see how this might turn away some girls from fighting games. XD

i don't like it when my female cousins beat me in nba street volume 2. its not fair..they play all the time and i only play once in a while.

Guest 대한민국

I know a few girls that are way too competitive at starcraft >.<

The best StarCraft player is a Korean girl in Korea.

my gf plays a lot of video games. she has HECKAAA games. shes pro in games like soul calibur..i can't even beat her haha

Guest suki_*

i love games

let's seee.. when i was younger my best friends were all boys.. so i got all the gaming from them!!!

game i'm not good at...

counterstrike.. because it's first-person i get a headache after running around the map after an hour max... it's a reallly good game. but my head can't stop spinning...

Halo... headache also.. ><!

games i'm good at...

soul calibur

gunbound - violet wand (deranking cuz i dun play as much)

Diablo (sold character level 70 on ebay)

DOTA (crystal maiden owns... i love using her)

Starcraft (Random is always good.. if not.. Art of Terran owns)

Tekken 5 (Sakura and King are my strong characters.. mokujin is okie too i use him when i feel random)

All the Grand Thefts.. (getting kind of bored of it though)

SSX (because i snowboard i like to see them to tricks real ppl can't)

Winning Eleven(s)

TIME CRISIS 3 ( i can finally finish the whole game with 3 dollars at the arcade)

DDR

Guitar Game (something like DDR but with a guitar..)

Drums (like DDR and Guitar but i play when i can link play with the guitars)

All the FF

Currently addicted to...

DOTA (still waiting to play with iEatPowder ^^ Doterpros)

O2 JAM (whoever o2 jams here.. add me! --> skippysuki)

Guest Tetra

The best StarCraft player is a Korean girl in Korea.

Pfft, in Korea, there's no such thing as "only guys play games" like some people think in America.

Archived