girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mistapooh

tossgirl.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but getting my richard simmons kick in starcraft by 'tossgirl' would be sooo fun.

Guest deevyne_

i'm a girl.

and i consider myself a "pro-gamer" haha!

it's just something me and my little cousin (boy) always did...play video games together.

i haven't played with him lately because i've my work schedule...but we have our own ps2 here at home.

some game that i play...

what i consider classics--

-pac man

-sonic the hedgehog--all

-super mario brothers--all

umm..

-street fighter--haha!

-crash bandicoot

-silent hill

-tekken--ALL. my fav is #5.

-lara croft: tomb raider--ALL! my fav game!

-metal gear

-grandtheft auto--ALL! great stress reliever! haha..

i can't remember the other games we have.

but still i consider myself a pro! hehe...

none of my other "girl" friends like playing video games.

i never had a "girl" friend that has.

if they like any games it would be pac man...of course.

i thought girls that play games are turn-offs for guys?

i like it. it's fun. and i don't see anything wrong with it.

i hate sport games though...basketball, football...i think those ones suck.

Guest morgan.de.toi

oOo! i play!!!....i play tetris XD

hahaha~ i'm hardly a pro, but i like playing w/ my bf and when my friends have game nights XD

gt4, naruto, dynasty warriors (smthign like that), mario party, mario karts, etc etc.

there was one night on my bf's bday we played games till morning XD

that was awsome. i was just randomly pressing buttons and i beat all the guys MUAHAHA :phew:

Guest ~azn_pwincess~

COUNTER STRIKE!!! mwahahaha.. gunbound~ star wars BATTLEFRONT or sumthing ~ lolz..

i onli play coz my friends do~ rofl ^^;;

Guest THEmerryJANE

there was one night on my bf's bday we played games till morning XD

that was awsome. i was just randomly pressing buttons and i beat all the guys MUAHAHA :phew:

Lol I hate when people do that. It's like, I spent years trying to learn undefeatable combos on Ken and Ryu so that I could beat the person in like a couple of seconds with a nonstop combo attack, but girls always seem to beat me with their button mashing.

don't any of you play proper games ? what's wrong with fußball or pool or cards or like , air hockey or something ? honestly . video games are a bit insular , not very social .

Guest deevyne_

Lol I hate when people do that. It's like, I spent years trying to learn undefeatable combos on Ken and Ryu so that I could beat the person in like a couple of seconds with a nonstop combo attack, but girls always seem to beat me with their button mashing.

button mashing? haha...i tend to do that sometimes. and it always works! :P

don't any of you play proper games ? what's wrong with fußball or pool or cards or like , air hockey or something ? honestly . video games are a bit insular , not very social .

Wow. Leave these people alone.

Guest HKS457

i know! thats cheating :tongue2:

Guest rapture

the only video games i had growing up were a game boy (the original) and nintendo (the original) so i didn't do much gaming growing up... now that i live with a gamer i play waaaay to much, and even better, i ususally win : )

Archived