girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

i'm a girl, and the only videogame i play is grand theft auto. i love to run people over >:]

ROFL :lol:

I can generalize even more... girls like RPG games (FF games), the sims, and DDR. :vicx: watch me get yelled at lol.

I have yet to figure out why those are more appealing than say a first person shooter or GTA.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played a lot of games through my years.

I remember when we first got SEGA waaay back. I used to play alex kid, Sonic ++ a lot. ooo memories =)

but then the SEGA died =(

but we had nintendo. god, I remember playing supermario, hehe

we then got nintendo64, playstation, game cube and X-box, and my sister bought PS2 ~_~ I think I've grown up with playing those kinda games.

liked playing PC games too, Monkey Island ++

hmm.. but my biggest addiction ever must be all the Zelda games =)

Love playing Zelda <3

my current obsession now tho is actually WoW (World of Warcraft) very interesting (my sister and her best friend is just hooked on this game, they are 22-23 years old btw, so playing games are not just reserved for kids).

I wouldn't call myself a pro gamer.

I rarely play now tho, don't have the time.

Guest guiyeoni

i'm girl i'm always into video game... i have a psp, ps2 and Xbox too--;;

but i can't say i'm a pro gamer... mostly i love sports games like FIFA2000, Football Manager, NBA and some extremely stupid games such as Sonic, Chicken Little...

Guest calamity_

I LOVE VIDEO GAMES.

Especially the old school Mario games on Super Nintendo. xD

2D graphics, awesome sound, 32 bit, what could be better than that? :P

But yeah.. I think it's a bad generalization that girls don't play video games.. `Cause most of them do. ^^;

Ohhh. Grand Theft Auto is hella fun. Killing people and stealing their cars. That's fun. ^^;

Guest MaryMagdalin

I've played a lot of games through my years.

I remember when we first got SEGA waaay back. I used to play alex kid, Sonic ++ a lot. ooo memories =)

but then the SEGA died =(

but we had nintendo. god, I remember playing supermario, hehe

we then got nintendo64, playstation, game cube and X-box, and my sister bought PS2 ~_~ I think I've grown up with playing those kinda games.

liked playing PC games too, Monkey Island ++

hmm.. but my biggest addiction ever must be all the Zelda games =)

Love playing Zelda <3

my current obsession now tho is actually WoW (World of Warcraft) very interesting (my sister and her best friend is just hooked on this game, they are 22-23 years old btw, so playing games are not just reserved for kids).

I wouldn't call myself a pro gamer.

I rarely play now tho, don't have the time.

ah zelda!!!

i never played it

i enjoyed watching my friends play it

and freak out with them when they were in rooms with wall masters =D

WHOPLAYS BNB CRAZY ARCADE?!

i need to learn how to dl it again but that computer game was soooooo funnnn

^ you enver played zelda? are you crazy? it's such a fun game. not trying to be mean ^^ i still have the zelda: ocarina of time game....it's so old

i love playing video games! car racing games, rpg's, ddr, soul caliber, mario party, dynasty warriors, samurai warriors, grand theft auto and so much more. i get so into the fighting games easily. i'm like the only girl that plays video games like crazy with my guy cousins that other people who are there that see me play with them think i'm kind of weird. i can't help it if i get too competitive

Guest pprMNTE

Omg I love games...

My brothers tried to donate our SNES console, and I prevented it from happening. I played Super Mario World on that.

We still have our N64 console too, and I play Zelda:Ocarina of Time, Killer Instinct, Goldeneye 007, Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, San Francisco Rush, Starfox, Super Smash Brothers..

And then we have a PS2 console @_@ with DragonQuest? And some FF games, but I've never played those.. just watched my brothers.

And we have a Dreamcast console too,

and then on the computer, I've played F.E.A.R., Typing of the Dead (kinda lame :X), Grand Theft Auto, Half-Life, Sekken Densetsu 4, The Sims 2 (I guess that doesn't really count), The Movies, Roller Coaster Tycoon..

And I'm really excited for SPORE. I think it's going to be so great!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for when it comes out!!

There was even a point in my life when I kept beating my guy friends in Goldeneye because I had so much practice playing with my brother. And now I easily beat my brother even though neither of us have played for a long time. -_-

But realistically speaking, I don't play video games anymore because I simply don't have enough time. Studies come before art, art comes before reading, reading comes before writing, and then I waste the rest of my time on Soompi. :X If I'm not doing any of that, then I'm playing the piano, blogging in my journal, or going out with friends. So I rarely have time for games anymore unless I'm hanging out with my brothers. ~_~.

Guest marrman

i love video games. but don`t have much time to play anymore... -____- V

and no, not pro.. but i just love playing. (: i play my brothers in gamecube stuff and like... crazy arcade... and i play my guy friends in CS sometimes... sadly, they`re too good.. TToTT

but i LOVE racing games. i can play it for the entire day with my guy friends.. my girl friends dont play much video games. -0-;;; and i LOVE ddr. (:

Guest mz_yoone3k

i use to many people on mario party, mario kart and tekken. does that count? :) i don't play those no more though.

now its ddr. B)

::edit::

OH ! i love playing those time crisis[?] games in arcades!! i waste like 3/4 of my money playing those sometimes. so addicting :wacko:

Guest yunax21

i love playing games! not really pro but its really fun :) im mostly into shooting or racing games tho~

WHOPLAYS BNB CRAZY ARCADE?!

i need to learn how to dl it again but that computer game was soooooo funnnn

loll i remember that game!! yea its really fun.. but i duno i stopped playing =/ i kinda miss it sometimes like when i played bomberman. WOW. hahaha old memories :P

Guest tru__minute

BOOM HEADSHOT!. i play cs.. but kinda slowed down now. no , i'm still a newb ;D.. i have GTA too, but on psp. haha

Guest SillyYun

I play games like online ones..mmorpg..thats because im really bored but got addicted to those cute characters..

Archived