girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

Guest taintedSmile

I use to play video games quite often, but I rarely do anymore. I'm not like a maniac pro though T__T Hmm.. What games do I play.. Uhh, I own all the whole series of LOTR including the Third Age and finished all of them except for a few levels in The Two Towers one. I also own SoulCalibur 3 and 5, Tekken 5, Metal Slug 4, Grand Theft Auto (Vice City), Midnight Club 3, Tony Hawk Underground 2, SSX 3 + SSX Tricky, and omg, I forgot Harvest Moon; that game is the cutest thing ever! It's like a little farm with chickens and cows! LOL! I have other games, but I either completed them or they got boring. :ph34r:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --Fallen--Star--

I do ^o^ Vid Games = 50 % of my life!!! =] I'm pretty pro at like Unreal Championship/Halo. I'm ok at aiming -_-yeah i kno not many girls aren't that into vid games -_- maybe 'cause some of them(i basing on my frendz) think feminine = shopping/doing nails ect. My girlfriendz are like that O.O

Guest x SaRaNg HaE x

I'ved played since I was little. I have a lot of guy cousins mang.

Super Mario Series, FF Series, Gunbound (>.<), Super Smash Bros., Starcraft

Guest duchess

i play games but i'm not one of those crazy gamers. i love kingdom hearts and i play it over and over just to watch the ending but other than that, i hate rpgs. i also love the onimusha series and can't wait for the fourth addition. my all-time favorite however would have to be the duke nukem games since i grew up playing them everyday. gosh, they were the best.

i'm a girl, and the only videogame i play is grand theft auto. i love to run people over >:]

That's awesome. I'm a girl, and I LOVE playing video games. Any type will do fine. I haven't been playing games though, due to school and sports. Haha.

What are you talking about!?

Haha. Start running people over with the Simpson's cars >:]

I love video games :)

It would be better if I had more time to play them <_<

Guest sosays i

i only play marioworld and mariokartttt. :)

i used to counterstrike,

but i was definitely not a pro, haha

more like the person who tries to kill

but fails...

so, hides until everyone else dies

thus winning for her team, muaha

i've heard world of warcraft is pretty exciting

i've been wanting to try that

Guest StylishAzNx07

I used to play video games heck of a lot ... like all the time with my best friend, but now im more into chatting online...lol

Guest BEBixAMY

dude, i will kick everyones richard simmons in Tekken !

i use to play CS with the guys.

but i havent played in a long time, so i die headshot in like first 2 minutes. :(

ahem.. aside from video games, im good at literati. i rule at literati ;p

Guest xl0lxl0lx

when I was younger, I always wanted one. n recently my parents got my little sister a modded xbox, so it's got all the latest games. now, that I have one it just doesn't seem that great. i hate the war games the most. OMG they r so complicated n 3d moving is really hard for me. my cousin was trying to teach me to play Kill Switch n I couldn't tell who was on my side n who wasn't. all the soldiers look the same!

but my best friend is a girl and she loves video games. spyro and donkey kong.

Guest Justalilodreamer

i'm a girl, and the only videogame i play is grand theft auto. i love to run people over >:]

hahaha same here! i like to kill the people :phew:

im not pro, but im pretty good at fighting games and tennis , but i suck at the rest :vicx:

Guest emma007

I am a pro at Zelda.

I also kick some major booty at Tekken. I was at the bowling ally, 4 of my guy friends who play stuff like this all the time played against me. I beat every one. Muhahaha.

Guest Iridescence

^ Oh, yes. Give me any Zelda game.. oh, yesssssss.

I love videogames. They're quite fun. Though, I haven't been playing in a long time. Been too busy with school. Plus, my brothers keep all the consoles in their room. So sad.

Guest AzN_cHiC89

I'm a girl and I love VIDEO GAMES!

I'm a pro at Need for Speed Underground 2 and Kingdom of Hearts. But I haven't played in a while.

Guest chubzzy

i'm not exactly a video gamer... i do play some computer games though, but even that, it's not on a frequent basis

Guest NJSK.

i don't play games.

i think girls who know how to pop and dance like bboys and all, man that's HOT.

.. unfortunately, i can only dance.. and it's not bboy style. only hip hop T_T

my brother thinks it's annoying that i use the computer cuz then he can't use it.

selfish brat. -0- ;;

Archived