girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

Guest AniMotion145

wow alot of girls here play video games :mellow: how cool ^__^ I wish I were friends with all of you I'm sick im hanging out with guy gamers xP

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darkjizzle806

girls that play video games are sooooo HOT and very much needed. Playing with guys gets repetitive and playing with a girls add some excitement to it.....who doesnt want to get there richard simmons handed to them by a girl on video games. I have plenty of times and it embarassing the first few, but you get use to it after a while.

Been owned in Rainbow Six: Black Arrow for XBoX.

Guest intoxicate.

?? what?? i would rather be better at basketball or handball

i know many girls who are into video games >_>

i guess it depends on where you live maybe??

my favorite is Need for Speed at the moment since i've been into cars for a long time i guess

Guest mintchoco

I LOVE playing video games XD..I'm a pro at some games...but games like racing I crash and burnn!..haha~..but fighting games I'm pretty confident in..*fufufu...

Guest #honeyvanity

I was never really allowed to get video games... 'waste of time'

I guess its cool if a girl can play video games and are good at them, but it would be kinda lame if they were playing games allllll the time... haha but my girl friends who play vid games are also athletic (actually I really can't think of more than 2)

Guest 2partsvodka

i do i do..and i love it.

its better than me wasting my money at the mall and it keeps me away from the computer from time to time..also it occupies me when im bored...yup yup..

Guest CALI-sweetie

oooooh I am.

I went to E3! Anyone else? The only games I can say I'm good at are super smash melee, msg, and tekken

Guest touche`

I LOVE to play video games. I like mario cart and True Crime. Hhaa..

its better than me wasting my money at the mall and it keeps me away from the computer from time to time..also it occupies me when im bored...yup yup..
True true. Somtimest I Think its better then watching drama. ._.

Guest LookMyWay

i play video games alot, but i wouldnt call myself a hardcore gamer. i luv racing, basketball, and fighting games. rpgs are cool too

Guest iDoof

someone wanna verify that there are TRUE girl gamers that are hot too? I doubt it. Games like Mario Kart don't count (though they are great games, they don't make them 'gamers' in my book).

then again i'm not sure if true guy gamers are that attractive either. minus me of course.

Guest k-spec

someone wanna verify that there are TRUE girl gamers that are hot too? I doubt it. Games like Mario Kart don't count (though they are great games, they don't make them 'gamers' in my book).

then again i'm not sure if true guy gamers are that attractive either. minus me of course.

team gx3 (counter-strike) aka girls got game

http://gx3.area-effect.com/

I'm a girl..and I don't know many girls that play games ^_^ but I find them really fun and addictive! Haha I play CS, GunBound, Maplestory, some PS2 games..and as of right now I'm officially starting StarCraft hehe which one of my guy friends introduced to me..I'm pretty sure THAT will be my next addiction :sweatingbullets:

Archived