girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Orange boogaloo

I love playing games XD Especially those 2 player mission games with my brother =) Great bonding time.

Guest AMAZiFiED *(:

It depends on what kind of video games. If i'm being challenged than you are SO on =). But I'd rather play some ball.

Ya I think it depends on the game...

I even downloaded Ventrilo to talk to my friends while gaming =) It's so much fun!

We play everything from Warcraft to L2 to Gunbound? o_O And we use to play CS too

It's lots of fun....but playing too much just gets me tired >O<

With like video games....

I play mostly GameCube =)

Smash bros!! I can finally pwn with a Kirby! =)

SoulCalibur

DDR! I play mostly at arcades ^^''

Final Fantasy!! ^___^ I love RPGs

--xoxo.

Si Doh Beh Lei

Guest Smiley0.o

nope i'm not a pro, but i like playing video games anyway. My fav thing is cheat codes..LOL SIMS2!! I made my sims go rich!!

That ninja game Tenchu was..LOL hilarious...

Those gaurds are so dumb, I was hiding behind them and they didnt even notice. LMAO

OH hell yah I love video games!

Guest Tetra

I'm not sure.. I play CS, Gunz, MS, and sometimes FLYFF..

Damn man people still play gunz? :lol:

I remember I got bored of SS'ing and butterflying all day. Then came Japanese servers, and I'm in again o_O

Guest forever

im not much of a video-gamer(: i love kuute game though.. i played gunbound cus my brother forced me to play.. i didnt like it very much except it was kuute. Then i played maplestory [ ms ] lol. It was addictive but i dont really play much anymore becus its a waste of my time and im usually busy these days. So i only go on when frnds tell me to^^. Otherwise the only other games i've tried was CS but.. i've only tried it once and stopped becus it was hard rofls.

Guest PizazzPizza88

hahahah a couple of my guy friends are 'gamers' so they tell me phrases like '$crilla', etc. and i go like wtf

Guest Hatsuharu

Chicks that can play video games (and be somewhat good at them) are a-okay in my book. I have yet to see a chick dominate me in a video game though. I've been beaten a few times... but I that's because I let them win XD

I'm mostly on my xbox these days but I do play my standard set of pc games every now and then, so if any females here think they can take me down, msg me. :P

Guest losborrachos

i played a lot when i was in middle school, but now i only play old rpg games, some adventure and simulation games that i happen to have with me... one thing i notice is that girls i know who are avid gamers are usually those who have guy siblings...

Guest Tofude

i'm a girl, and the only videogame i play is grand theft auto. i love to run people over >:]

lol somebody better not give you a car lisence

i play video games too...but nowadays spend more time watching k-dramas n taiwanese idol dramas until i have no time to play anymore

Archived