Ryu Si Won 류시원

Guest Rhapsody

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate this holiday in the USA!

JC....Hope you are enjoying Propose. I thought the drama was cute.

I enjoyed the relationship that RSW and KHS. Great childhood friends!

I was very surprised to see such a young Won Bin. I am told that was one of his first roles in a drama.

As for watching all the RSW drama's...sounds like you're on a mission. Have fun and good luck. Keep us posted.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Gobble, gobble! ^^

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awe..~ "Propose"..those were the days..~ hehe.~ he was so adorable in there!~ but those pair of glasses that hung behind his head were j/ killing me!!~ >_< couldn't stand it-- but since it was RSW, i had to continue of course!!~ :D haha~ cute cute.

Happy [late] Thanksgiving!~ So grateful to have all the Ryu ShiWon fans here at the same spot!~ :)

Guest Rxgoodleaf

awe..~ "Propose"..those were the days..~ hehe.~ he was so adorable in there!~ but those pair of glasses that hung behind his head were j/ killing me!!~ >_< couldn't stand it-- but since it was RSW, i had to continue of course!!~ :D haha~ cute cute.

Happy [late] Thanksgiving!~ So grateful to have all the Ryu ShiWon fans here at the same spot!~ :)

Just finished Propose!!!

Younger Si Won... so adorable...

Yeah Songie, that sunglass hanging back of his neck drove me crazy at first...

I am like take it off! But then, I got used to it... ^^

On to the next Si Won drama!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

^coolios!!~ haha~ which one are you onto now??~ haha~ wish i had all the time to watch Ryu ShiWon dramas all day!!~*sounds so fun!!-- but i can't. :( hehe~ have fun!!!~ :D

Well~

I just had Propose marathon because it's Thanksgiving weekend...

Otherwise I can only watch one or two episodes a night...

I think I am going to start watching Purity...

Until The End of Earth (or Until The End of World) has Kim Hee Sun in it again, so I think I am going to watch Purity first... :D

Guest Rhapsody

Been away a bit...glad to see this thread moving along and so much sharing on RSW.

He really rocks and flutters all the hearts out there. Had the opportunity to meet some of his fans and wow...they really rocks and guess the Queue number going to be increasing.

The sharing and laughter and just the fire in everyone talking about RSW is so cool...that i had to really control myself from hyperventilating...

Have more photos of him with double eyelid to share. Let me settle down a tiny wee bit and i shall upload them here...

Everyone out there... here's happy thanksgiving to all who celebrated it and to all those celebrate chanukah, happy chanukah....

I never really likes him on Beutiful Days, but every since I watched Wedding, he grew on me and now I'm totally in love with him. lol I think he's so cute and he look young for his age. Did I mention he has suh a sexy voice? haha

Guest Rxgoodleaf

I never really likes him on Beutiful Days, but every since I watched Wedding, he grew on me and now I'm totally in love with him. lol I think he's so cute and he look young for his age. Did I mention he has suh a sexy voice? haha

Oh yeah!

It's his voice that does it for me as well...

Easy on the eyes, too! ^^

Guest miyawoks

Couple of pics from Propose...

14.jpg

oh my, is that him??!!!!

he's so chubby!! chubbier than when he was in beautiful days....

i wanna pinch his cheeks!!!! so cute!!!!

haha and kim hee sun also looks different...

btw, did they end up together in the drama?

and i was wondering.... can anyone tell me how rsw got into showbusiness? was he an actor first or a singer?

suddenly really curious..

~awe.. j/ love his voice hehe ^_^ ~

and Rhapsody, i love meeting fans of RSW's!!~ but i never get to in person. >_<~ hehe, so glad you had the opportunity to.~ hope us here on soompi can meet one day too haha~. i'm so excited that this thread is j/ moving along also hehe~..~ * ^_^

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Started watching "She Is The Boss" aka "그녀는 짱" instead...

Got tired of watching LQ files on my laptop...

I have MQ of "She Is The Boss" burned on CD and it's not bad to watch on TV via Dvix Player...

Anyhow some caps...

SITB1.jpg

SITB2.jpg

SITB3.jpg

Si Won portrays Seminary student...

An adorable dork (with glasses)... ^^

Edit: I meant to point this out before, Si Won does have a very nice nose... :D

Guest Rxgoodleaf

^ he looks really good with those glasses.. :)

is this newer than beautiful days or propose?

"She Is The Boss" is from 2003...

Then "Wedding" in 2005...

Si Won's dramas I've watched so far...

Wedding (2005)

Beautiful Days (2001)

Propose (1997)

According to this site (http://home.paran.com/tgsoon2000/dramaspecial.html), Si Won has been in 17 dramas total starting from 1994...

I managed to get hold of 10 of them starting with Propose...

So I am about 1/3 way done... ^^

Started watching "She Is The Boss" aka "그녀는 짱" instead...

Got tired of watching LQ files on my laptop...

I have MQ of "She Is The Boss" burned on CD and it's not bad to watch on TV via Dvix Player...

Anyhow some caps...

SITB1.jpg

SITB2.jpg

SITB3.jpg

Si Won portrays Seminary student...

An adorable dork (with glasses)... ^^

Edit: I meant to point this out before, Si Won does have a very nice nose... :D

daym Rxgoodleaf, he looks so cute in those pics!

i've started downloading Truth ... but is it just me or CB has been terribly slow lately?!

anyway, just a request. do you girls have screencaps of RSW from Wedding wearing glasses? :wub:

Guest Rhapsody

daym Rxgoodleaf, he looks so cute in those pics!

i've started downloading Truth ... but is it just me or CB has been terribly slow lately?!

anyway, just a request. do you girls have screencaps of RSW from Wedding wearing glasses? :wub:

Hi Chula...

I only have this one in my file here of RSW wearing glasses. This is Episode 9. He was doing his work and JNR was waiting for him.

86308a16.jpg

Will share other photos of him wearing glasses out of acting world. ;)B)

He looks so amazingly attractive w/ those glasses :wub: ..~ and did i mention i love the hair!!~ hot look on him. ^_^* hehe.

~ the singer WHY kinda' sounds like RSW when i listen to a song of his...~ haha~ they've similar way of pronunciation in words and tone~ hehe~ very attractive-- but big difference also~ *love his singing... :D

elo dis is my 1st post, thank goddess dir is a thread of rsw. i love him since beautiful days series and im addicted to him to "wedding"...

i also love the tandem of rsw and jang nara, u can see der chemistry in wedding.. wishing dats real!! hehehe..

Guest superstar`kiss

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!

This is my FIRST POST HERE!!!! Hehehehe!!

Yeah, yeah, he's SO... uh... HOT!!!!!

Hehe, my sis--songie_ryugirl-- LOVES RYU(what i call him) so i just like to make fun of him because she makes fun of minwoo!! BUT!!!! RYU IS ONE OF MY FAV ACTORS!!! He's got A LOT of talent! My fav. drama he did was "Propose"!! Yeah, he rocked with KimHeeSun!! Awe, and he was so adorable in "Wedding" too!!! Hot, HOT, hoT!!!!:D

WootWoot!!

I rule page--9--!!! Muhahahaha!!

Archived