Ryu Si Won 류시원

Guest Rhapsody

Hi paigehk...

this photo is for you.... Not only are they cute together...they kind of have that chemistry acting together and making it so real...

princeprincess1.jpg

tee hee ... i second that Rhapsody :) they do have great chemistry. their height differences make their tandem cute too - because i just love it when Sena would cling on to SW (i noticed that i've been excessively using the word "cute" to describe him and Jang Nara lately) :lol:

btw, does anybody have a clip of his old CF with Nara?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rhapsody

tee hee ... i second that Rhapsody :) they do have great chemistry. their height differences make their tandem cute too - because i just love it when Sena would cling on to SW (i noticed that i've been excessively using the word "cute" to describe him and Jang Nara lately) :lol:

btw, does anybody have a clip of his old CF with Nara?

you notice SW actually sat down on the cabinet below their wedding photo so as to be same height at S. Else pretty much you can see S clinging on to him. Yes.. they are so CUTE ~~ I like the way she always look up at him to see his expression and he in turn will lower his head to look at her expression.. heeehe

CUTE is the word.. somehow i also thinks of the word CHEEKY and MISCHIEVIOUS. You can see from the NGs of Wedding, how mischievious she is towards him. For some, she is like deliberately laugh or giggle or pulled at him... Guess that is how this drama seems so real. Both of them really ROCKS...:P

Let me search through my collection and see if i pull out some old clips of both of them... :P

Guest cynkawahara

Totally in love with Ryu Shi Won's heart melting masculine voice... easy on the eyes, too! LOL

Pssst!

Lets you on a little secret, I went to the same Banpo Elementary School as Shi Won did!

Ok technically, I was several years behind him but we did go to the same school...

Let's see that means he lived in the apartment complex which means we could have passed by each other!

The Banpo Elementary School and Junior High, 95% of who attended were kids who lived in this big old Banpo Apartment complex...

The apartments were owned (much like condos in US) and not rented and they were the first high rise luxury apartments built along the Han River and very expensive at the time...

How do I know? Cuz, that's what my Mom told me and we used to live there!

Ahhh, had I known back then...

Hey hey...caught you over here too. (altho a bit late) LOL....

Chula...this is for you...

k-dramawedding.jpg

more to come...

Rhapsody...you are a wealth of information when it comes to RSW, so I hope you don't mind me asking but where RSW and JNR in a drama together previously? or are these pictures from their recent drama?

Guest Rhapsody

Rhapsody...you are a wealth of information when it comes to RSW, so I hope you don't mind me asking but where RSW and JNR in a drama together previously? or are these pictures from their recent drama?

k-dramawedding.jpg

Ah...firstly i got these photos from a fan's website / homepage for RSW. From what i can recall, both RSW and JNR were modelling for some jewelleries as well as wedding attire.

If my memory serves me well at this hour... Wedding is their first drama together... :P

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Hi Rxgoodleaf

you can buy Ryu Si Won's "Change" and "Dream" album from YESASIA. These are his 1st two korean albums.

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/.../section-music/ (Change)

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/.../section-music/ (Dream)

After that, it was pretty much OST. There are quite a few OSTs that he have a song or two in there. Of course Beautiful Days OST, he sang 4 songs.

Enjoy...

Thanks for the info!

Downloaded Beautiful Days OST from Soompi OST section...

Listening to him right now... ^^

Guest Rhapsody

Thanks for the info!

Downloaded Beautiful Days OST from Soompi OST section...

Listening to him right now... ^^

Also check out Track 5 of Sunlight Upon Me OST. :P

Guest cynkawahara

k-dramawedding.jpg

Ah...firstly i got these photos from a fan's website / homepage for RSW. From what i can recall, both RSW and JNR were modelling for some jewelleries as well as wedding attire.

If my memory serves me well at this hour... Wedding is their first drama together... :P

Thanks Rhapsody!

eeeeeeeeeeee Rhapsody!!! cuteness, i'm telling ya! they're just too cute, tee hee!

i even saved the other SW-Sena caps from Wedding thread, and yes including your banner :P, to make it into a collage for my laptop's wallpaper :lol:

=============================

sharing some Beautiful Days MV. the songs weren't sung by RSW though but by the real Zero :)

Beautiful Days

http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=32TH5OY...Y13S2U895P8ZKYK

Goodbye (i have a better quality of the MV at home, i'll upload that if someone wants it)

http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=19SB49V...L428RIUR7OBQS0O

Promise

http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HD6HZA...OM2B30VHQ89IAJ1

BD Trivia: the silver Mercedes Benz driven by LBH in the drama is actually owned by RSW

btw, has anyone else seen Truth?

Guest Rxgoodleaf

eeeeeeeeeeee Rhapsody!!! cuteness, i'm telling ya! they're just too cute, tee hee!

i even saved the other SW-Sena caps from Wedding thread, and yes including your banner :P, to make it into a collage for my laptop's wallpaper :lol:

sharing some Beautiful Days MV. the songs weren't sung by RSW though but by the real Zero :)

Beautiful Days

Goodbye (i have a better quality of the MV at home, i'll upload that if someone wants it)

Promise

BD Trivia: the silver Mercedes Benz driven by LBH in the drama is actually owned by RSW

Funny you should ask...

Downloading them from CB right now to watch after Beautiful Days.... ^^

Guest Rhapsody

Funny you should ask...

Rxgoodleaf...does it come with english subs for TRUTH? Which clubbox? Thanks...

Guest cynkawahara

Thanks for the BD trivia. I just loved that car! After watching BD, I mentioned to my friends that if ever I could afford a car like that I would want the exact one. I must say, RSW has good taste.

Regarding Truth...

That was the third drama that I watched him, after BD and Secrets. Was so happy to see him finally end up with the girl

Funny you should ask...

JC.... I am sure you will enjoy Truth.

Another one that I would recommend is "Since we met". His co-star is Choi Jin Shil. It's a long drama but it's the scenario that I like (similiar to LJH's Pretty Woman). It's one of the many drama's that enjoy watching from time to time.

Guest Rxgoodleaf

No subtitle...

I will PM you the CB link since I am not suppose to advertise...

^ Rxgoodleaf, if you don't mind, can i have the CB link too?

Rhapsody, the subs are available in d-addicts ;)

Thanks for the BD trivia. I just loved that car! After watching BD, I mentioned to my friends that if ever I could afford a car like that I would want the exact one. I must say, RSW has good taste.

Regarding Truth...

That was the third drama that I watched him, after BD and Secrets. Was so happy to see him finally end up with the girl

JC.... I am sure you will enjoy Truth.

Another one that I would recommend is "Since we met". His co-star is Choi Jin Shil. It's a long drama but it's the scenario that I like (similiar to LJH's Pretty Woman). It's one of the many drama's that enjoy watching from time to time.

oh don't thank me cynkawahara, i only got that trivia from sukting's Beautiful Days review. i've only seen RSW previously in BD even though i've heard of Truth - that's why after watching Wedding, i have gotten more curious about his older dramas. eek didn't know that's how Secret ended :lol: i also wanted to watch that.

Guest cynkawahara

^ Rxgoodleaf, if you don't mind, can i have the CB link too?

Rhapsody, the subs are available in d-addicts ;)

oh don't thank me cynkawahara, i only got that trivia from sukting's Beautiful Days review. i've only seen RSW previously in BD even though i've heard of Truth - that's why after watching Wedding, i have gotten more curious about his older dramas. eek didn't know that's how Secret ended :lol: i also wanted to watch that.

chula....

oh, I believe I may have mislead you. The post in yellow, is not the ending for Secrets. FYI... In the drama Secrets, RSW is the second male lead to Kim Min Jong.

I, too became interested in RSW after watching BD. I was so happy when I read that BD was for sale with English subs. Christmas is coming around the corner, so maybe that will be my present to myself.

does anyone know anymore info on his albums? i mean like what did you think of it?

i liked him since beautiful days. and i read that he smokes two packs a day. his skin doesn't look as nice now.

hes really cool in Wedding too. he's kind of mysterious and i like it everytime he smiles :D

Guest Rhapsody

songie_ryugirl...

these are for you....

6.jpg

7.jpg

hmmm...the above photos were taken at KOREAN WAVE SEMINAR - April 25, 2005. Ryu Si Won was one of the guest speaker.

Beautiful Days

Promise

haha, thanks for the links/MVs~ i will totally download~ but can't @ the moment :( ~ i'm @ school haha. but thanks!!!~ yeah.. he's so hot ... *about to faint, but don't want to start a commotion...* ^_^ oh yeah, i've seen "Truth"/"Honesty"~ loved it!~ one of my faves of RSW~ and "Beautiful Days" also hehe ^_^ i am DYING to see "Wedding"!!!!!!~ i NEED to see it!!!!

songie_ryugirl...

these are for you....

6.jpg

7.jpg

hmmm...the above photos were taken at KOREAN WAVE SEMINAR - April 25, 2005. Ryu Si Won was one of the guest speaker.

OMG!!~ you are j/ sooo sweet!!!~ i have some of those pics, but not @ this HUGE size!!! you are soo cooool!~ haha~ OMG... should i repeat myself^ *i'm about to faint but don't want to start a commotion...* gah... you are j/ so sweet!~ but you're trying to kill me or what???~ hahahaah :lol: thanks! :D

Archived