http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydFhmV_cyVU

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
Guest MariYEH

source: Sportseoul

cr: CDBLOOM at yooneunhye.net

Will Park Yong Ha's friends continue the role that he was supposed to star in?

20100729205400.jpg

There's a rising interest for the actor who will replace Park Young Ha in the drama Love Song.

Love Song, a remake project of Tian Mi Mi (1996) starring Leon Lai and Maggie Cheung, halted after the sudden death of the leading male actor Park Yong Ha in late June. Since the shocking event, Verdi Media has been in the process of looking for Yoon Eun Hye's new partner.

Presently, the top candidates are considered to be So Ji Sub, Ryu Si Won, and Won Bin, who are all Park Yong Ha's closest friends. Hence, there's a rising interest in who will continue the last project of the Hallyu star Park Yong Ha.

A member of the production team stated, "If we consider Park Yong Ha's international popularity, image, and etc. as a Hallyu star, it would be best if one of his closest colleague take his place. The choice would be a comfortable one for Yong Ha's fans, and it would be meaningful in a sense of completing his final project. But because his friends are all top stars, it's not easy to make the schedule fit. The person also may feel the pressure of replacing his friend."

The production team has set early August as the final decisions for the cast. They must begin filming before September at the latest in order to meet the schedule. This member stated, "We are at the final tuning stage of finding an actor who best fits Ms. Yoon Eun Hye."

Love Song will remake Tian Mi Mi, a movie which received lots of love in Asia including Korea.

It will be filmed in Korea, Japan, China, and it is currently negotiating with 11 countries for the broadcasting rights and investments. Writing will be done by Oh Soo Yeon of Winter Sonata and Autumn Love Story, while the director is Ji Young Soo of Oh Pil-seung Bong Soon-young and My Fair Lady.

Source: SportsSeoul, Korea

• 1 month later...
Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Strong Heart (2010-09-14).avi [800.71 MB]

Doojoon (BEAST), Younha, Lizzy (After School), Ryu Si Won, Super Junior (Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk), Park Gwang Hyun, Jo Sung Mo, Yoon Hae Young, Lee Hyun Kyung, Lee Hee Jin, Jo Jung Rin, Hong Kyung Min, Kim Young Chul, Kim Hyo Jin, Jung Joo Ri

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Actress Butler Chuseok Special (2010-09-21).avi [939.54 MB]

Doojoon (BEAST), Ryu Shi Won, Ji Hyun Woo, Ha Seok Jin, Marco, Go Jun Hee, Jo Yeo Jung, Yoon Se Ah, Hyoun Young, Seo Shin Ae

Strong Heart (2010-09-21).avi [1000.47MB]

Doojoon (BEAST), Younha, Lizzy (After School), Ryu Si Won, Super Junior (Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk), Park Gwang Hyun, Jo Sung Mo, Yoon Hae Young, Lee Hyun Kyung, Lee Hee Jin, Jo Jung Rin, Hong Kyung Min, Kim Young Chul, Kim Hyo Jin, Jung Joo Ri

• 2 weeks later...

Actor Ryu Si-won to wed October 26

2010100609264724259_1.jpg

Top Hallyu star Ryu Si-won announced on Wednesday, the day of his 38th birthday, that he will get married on October 26.

He broke the news through a posting to his fans on his official fan page Ryusiwon.net www.ryusiwon.net early in the day, after thanking the several thousands of fans from around Asia who turned up for his birthday party over the weekend.

He also said that his bride-to-be is pregnant and will give birth in a few months. "I think I will also become a dad next spring," Ryu wrote.

He then apologized for not being able to inform fans of the news at an earlier date but explained that it was because his fiancee is not a celebrity.

No information has been revealed about her other than that she was a dance major in college. The two are said to have dated for a year after meeting through an acquaintance.

Ryu will hold a press conference later in the day where he will explain more details about his marriage.

Ryu, singer and actor, made his debut in 1994, and has starred in various dramas including "Secret" (2000, MBC), "Beautiful Days" (2001, SBS) and "Style" (2009, SBS).

He has led a particularly successful career in Japan since debuting in the country six years ago, selling out all five of his concert tours held throughout the country.

Most recently, he has been both the director and racer of his own pro car racing team 'TEAM106,' he set up entertainment company 'abnormal106' and turned producer for singer Rottyful Sky.

Credit : Jessica Kim jesskim@10Asia

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id

An announcement from Ryu SiWon of his WEDDING NEWS on internet!!!

My Dearest Friends...

Hi. This is Siwon.

I hope you are all doing well these days. I’m doing great. A few days ago, I had a fantastic time at my birthday party. I want to thank all my fans who were with me there and those who were with me in spirit. October 6th is my 39th birthday, and on this birthday, I have some wonderful news to confess to you all.

You have given me much love and great memories over the last 16 years. Every day I’m thankful to have you in my life, making me the happiest person in the world. Today, I am even happier.

On my 39th birthday, I want you to be the first to know.

I am getting married on October 26th.

And it gets better...I will be a dad next spring.

I know this is very sudden, but my fiancé is not a public person so I wanted to save her from the media spotlight until the last minute.

I hope that you understand why I couldn’t say anything until now.

As I say all the time, I wanted to tell you first.

So, I am announcing publicly through this letter.

Today is a milestone in my life. Today marks the day that I will strive harder to succeed in all things that I do, but particularly as a husband and a father.

More than anyone else, my dad will be happy for me from heaven.

Also, I hope that you all will be happy for me.

This was my 39th birthday confession to you.

Love, Siwon

Guest sirena1712

Thank you Halo, and aug05, for breaking the wedding news to us. Congratulations! to you Ryu Siwon, this year must be your luckiest year for being married and being a dad at the same time. Many happiness to you and your family.

I want to think that this is not a surprise for me coz I've always wished RSW will one day tie the knot to the lady of his dreams. And now, this announcement. RSW was one of the first Korean actors I admired, not only of his talents & unique acting style but also by his nature of being a warm person &  an upright individual. His fans both local & foreign look up to him because he has been always kind & considerate ... many can attest to the appreciation he showed his fans, no pretensions at all but always sincere.

It was also through this wonderful actor that I got to meet the few online friends who I cherish to these days. I hope they'll come out now that Si Won will be getting married, to wish him all the best in his new life.

Congratulations Si Won ... you're one of the best actors Korea has produced ... I wish you a blissful married life!

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Ryu Si Won is a father of a baby girl

Hallyu Star Ryu Si Won is now a proud father of a baby girl!

On a phone call interview with New Daily, Ryu Si Won’s representative has reported that, “On the 27th at 5:40 pm, Ryu Si Won’s wife Jo Soo In gave birth to a lovely daughter.”

Continuing, this representative also stated, “Ryu Si Won waited so much for the birth of his child. Upon hearing that his wife safely gave birth to a baby girl, he rejoiced.”

Currently, it is said that Ryu Si Won is at the hospital with his family and helping his wife get better.

Last October 26th, Ryu Si Won revealed that he will be getting married to his wife who is 9 years younger than him. Three weeks before their wedding, Ryu Si Won surprised his fan on his personal fanclub homepage by stating, “I will be a father of a child next year spring.”

Ryu Si Won said then, “I wanted to finish up this year’s (2010) and marry in the upcoming spring. However, after I came back from my Japan concert, I heard that my girlfriend was pregnant. Because I was going to marry her, I thought it wouldn’t be a big problem to move the wedding date forward.”

This couple first met in 2009 through friends and spent a year in a close relationship until Ryu started showing interest in her at the beginning of last year. Shortly after than, they decided to get married.

Ryu Si Won has debuted in 1994 as a KBS actor and is currently in his 17th year as a celebrity. He has gained a lot of interest from fans for acting in a variety of dramas. In 2004, Ryu Shi Won went over to Japan and earned the status of Hallyu Star along with Bae Yong Joon.

Currently, Ryu Si Won started interest among celebrities by creating a pro car racing team, “Team 106″ with Lee Se Chang. He is also busy producing an album for singer Rottyful Sky.

In addition, Ryu Si Won has re-contracted with AVEX and is planning on releasing his 11th single on March 16th. Congratulation on becoming a father!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/ryu-si-won-is-a-father-of-a-baby-girl

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Ryu Si Won to participate as an MC for a special SBS charity program

20110316073918704.jpg

Hallyu star Ryu Si Won was recently appointed as one of the MCs for an upcoming SBS special which will focus on helping earthquake and tsunami victims in Japan.

Prior to the SBS special, Ryu Si Won had already donated 200 million won (about $175,000 USD), and wanted to help even further by taking up MC-ing duties for the charitable program. It’s said that the idol felt both terrified and worried about the victims, so he decided to clear his schedule for the March 16th broadcast.

The 105-minute segment will focus on the horrors the victims experienced in Japan, in addition to providing estimates for damages; fundraising initiatives will be emphasized as well. Park Sun Young and Kim Tae Hee will also work alongside Ryu Si Won.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/ryu-si-won-to-participate-as-an-mc-for-a-special-sbs-charity-program

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived