Ryu Si Won 류시원

Guest Rhapsody

Ready for the answer to your wonder question? Or maybe i should keep you in suspense... :P

hmmm....YES... he can cook. He is good in the kitchen and seems he learns quite a lot from his mom the chef in the family. Did you get his cook book? The original "A Delicious Temptation" in Korean was released back in July 1999. The same cook book was redone in Japanese and released in Japan 2004.

CookBookCover.jpgCookBookBack.jpg

The above is the Japanese version. Hoping they will reprint the korean version. :P

hehe. i knew he was a good cook and was i thinking about buying the book!~ but i figured i wouldn't be able to understand ANY of the directions/recipes @ ALL!! haha b/c it'd be in krn.~ hehe ^_^ .~ and i couldn't find it anywhere..~ so i gave up!~ but maybe i should look for it some more and j/ look @ all his wonderful ways of HOTNESS while cooking...~ *blushes*~... haha, thanks for the cute pics! ~ love 'em! :P

btw: i think he looks really awesome still w/ the weight.~ i liked his size when he was in Beautiful Days and Honesty..~ hehe ^_^

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rxgoodleaf

http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01YXMR8...BG0DPIV8PHRISNR

Rxgoodleaf - The MV.. as promised..

So glad I could return the favour (though not as much as you have done

to biers)... at least it's something..

Just let me know if you need - RSW mp3 (I have his dream CD) and

also his korean king cd (it's quite old)..

I'll uplod n pm you the link .. if you wann..

There's also a clip.. interview... I love him so much though

i can't understand what he's saying..

I'll make some cap.. an let me know if you don't have it..

I'll up lod.. and post here..

*Hugs*

Just PM you Bam...

Would love to hear Si Won's CDs!

BTW, I uploaded OST songs by Ryu Si Won (9 songs) in zip file to my CB...

Here is the direct link...

Edit: Credits to Soompi OST Thread...

Conversion to 192kb Mp3, credits to me... ^^

OST Songs by Ryu Si Won 192kb Mp3 zip file (9 songs)

Guest Cha Park

Hello, everyone!

It is my first time to post here. It is rather obvious that i love the Ryu Si Won and Jang Nara pair in The Wedding. I don't know if you know Carmina. But she's originally an RSW fan before branching out to other K Actors and now, Takuya :rolleyes: She's an RSWFL member. So when i became an RSW-JN Shippah. I excitedly told her about it. She told me (again!) her heartwarming stories about RSW. How he is with fans. How he's so down-to-earth despite his stature. She lent me pictures from Ryu Siwon's Singapore visit August last year. Am still trying to figure out how to show these pictures to my bessie, Chula because RSW is so cute! :lol: i asked Carmina if there are any soompiers from her RSW friends and she isn't sure if any of them re-registered with the new soompi. Are there any of you here? :lol:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

For those CB challenged...

Here is YSI link (Uploaded 11/11/05)...

OST Songs By Ryu Si Won 192kb Mp3 zip file (9 songs)

Track List (Compiled by Me ^^)

I Need You from Purity OST

내안의 너 (You Inside Of Me) Purity OST (<- My Favorite!)

다시 내곁으로 (Beside Me Again) from Purity OST

약속 (Promise) Purity OST

서약 (Pledge) from Sunshine Upon Me OST

Missing You from Beautiful Days OST

그때까지 안녕 (Till Then Goodbye) from Beautiful Days OST

상처 (Scar) from Beautiful Days OST

약속 (Promise) from Beautiful Days OST

Listening to them now...

I just watched Honesty... I know it's a little late, but I could only blame the fact that I caught the Korean wave only much after Honesty was screened. But I still manage to catch it! :)

His character was soooo sweet in it. And I seriously think RSW looks very good with CJW! Anyway, RSW was the first korean actor to gain my liking, after watching "Since I Met You". :)

Guest Rhapsody

Sharing more photos of Ryu Si Won :P

Photo taken in the plane to Japan for his live concert 10, 11, 22 and 23 November 2005...

FlighttoJapan.jpgYellow-Japan.jpg

Concert Live in Japan 10 November 2005

ConcertLiveinJapan2005.jpgConcertLiveinJapan2006a.jpg

Photos courtesy of www.cyworld.com/rswfl

Guest cynkawahara

For those CB challenged...

Here is YSI link (Uploaded 11/11/05)...

OST Songs By Ryu Si Won 192kb Mp3 zip file (9 songs)

Track List (Compiled by Me ^^)

I Need You from Purity OST

내안의 너 (You Inside Of Me) Purity OST (<- My Favorite!)

다시 내곁으로 (Beside Me Again) from Purity OST

약속 (Promise) Purity OST

서약 (Pledge) from Sunshine Upon Me OST

Missing You from Beautiful Days OST

그때까지 안녕 (Till Then Goodbye) from Beautiful Days OST

상처 (Scar) from Beautiful Days OST

약속 (Promise) from Beautiful Days OST

Listening to them now...

thanks JC...listening to his songs now and enjoying it. I purchased the Beautiful Days OST awhile back and liked listening to his soft gentle voice. As for the drama, Purity, I don't think I have watched it. When you watch it tell me how you liked it.

Si Won cooks?! :blink:

I downloaded one of his MC show called Taste vs Taste...

There he is just a MC and not cook...

Good looking, Good Singer, Good Actor, Cool Hobby (NASCAR Racer), and now you tell me he COOKS!

I am soooo in line!!!

After Rhapsody, of course... ^^

Besides if one of the Ji Hoons beckons, I would be torn in between... :D

What a dilemma....Ryu Shi Won or Lee Ji Hoon or Bi...now would that not be a great predicament to be in?

Does not RSW sound like great husband material? Now if men could only bear children, it would be perfect!

Sharing more photos of Ryu Si Won :P

Photo taken in the plane to Japan for his live concert 10, 11, 22 and 23 November 2005...

thanks for the caps Rhapsody...I wonder how the concert was? Knowing the jpnz fans, a dvd will probably be coming out soon. Just wish they were more affordable.

Guest cynkawahara

I wanted to watch wedding.. can't find the sub..

Bambiina....You can find English subs for this drama at d-addicts.com. They have subs thru episode 13 right now. For episodes 14 onwards, check out the Wedding thread for some of the summaries. Since I don't understand Korean, that is how I was able to watch it. Hope that helps.

Guest Rxgoodleaf

thanks JC...listening to his songs now and enjoying it. I purchased the Beautiful Days OST awhile back and liked listening to his soft gentle voice. As for the drama, Purity, I don't think I have watched it. When you watch it tell me how you liked it.

What a dilemma....Ryu Shi Won or Lee Ji Hoon or Bi...now would that not be a great predicament to be in?

Does not RSW sound like great husband material? Now if men could only bear children, it would be perfect!

Sure Cyn, I'll let you know...

Still watching Beautiful Days...

Watching episode 17 right now as I type.... ^^

LOL

Now if I can find a man who can bear children, I would sooooo marry him!

Before Ji Hoons or RSW!!!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Just finished episode 17 of Beautiful Days...

The more I see of RSW in Beautiful Days the more I am like how did I miss him?! :blink:

All these years and so many dramas to RSW's credit?!

Well to be fair to myself, I did not start watching Korean Dramas until about 2 years ago because I always thought that Korean Dramas were too sappy...

Little did I know! :D

i can't wait to watch Wedding. i luv him in BD and truth. ithink he's a talented actor/singer + knows how to cook + cute & charming + comes from a very2 rich family... what's else can u as for.

and he speaks japanese too? he and nara looks good together.

Guest Rhapsody

Just got this hot off Korea Yahoo Website.

News on Ryu Si Won attending one of his R-stars friend's wedding on November 14, 2005. Seems he is the MC. :P

1a.jpgWow..the famous left side...

2a.jpgYes...

3a.jpgCool and Steady as always :P

7a.jpgStill cool... Just love that slight smile.

4a.jpgWhat's next...

5a.jpgooooo..doesn't he looks cute :P Yes I am drooling... May i jump Q?

6a.jpglove this one... :P

8a.jpgdoesn't he look suave.. love his dressing... :P

Just enjoyed all these new photos of Ryu Si Won.

He looks chubbier and definitely like BD days where he is round and cute... :P

Photo courtesy:

:rolleyes: rhaps for adding some stars and frames to bring out the charm in our prince :P

B) My Daily, Star News, Photoro, Photo Daily and of course korea yahoo website ;)

yeonsoosunjaebd3or.jpg

RSW is the one who introduced me to K-drama...and he is a good actor ...Just love him

in TRUTH and BD with Choi Ji Woo.....

I was watching TRUTH, and he seem like areal cool guy!

anyway, I really like him and CJW! they have this cute fun thing going on and seem like he never ages....

can't beleive he was born in 1972! he is nor 33!!! lol, he look like 25 :)

Guest miyawoks

PINK....:P

pink.jpg

nice!!! haha first time here in this thread and it seems like there are a lot of familiar "faces".

dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!

tee hee ... i second that Rhapsody :) they do have great chemistry. their height differences make their tandem cute too - because i just love it when Sena would cling on to SW (i noticed that i've been excessively using the word "cute" to describe him and Jang Nara lately) :lol:

btw, does anybody have a clip of his old CF with Nara?

i don't think they did a cf... more of just print ads...

i have a clip of the making of it... give me a few days.. it's really cute because there was a pic where ryu shi won had to "kiss" nara on the cheeks and nara got really really red..... hahaha....

compared with what they did in wedding, i think nara must now be used to being physical with siwon and not being embarrassed about it :)

Guest angelfan

Just got this hot off Korea Yahoo Website.

News on Ryu Si Won attending one of his R-stars friend's wedding on November 14, 2005. Seems he is the MC. :P

Yes... Siwon came back from Japan... in the midst of his busy schedule for the concerts in Tokyo... to be the MC for his friend's wedding because he had promised to do so...

Here are some clips of Siwon being the MC:

http://user.chol.com/~tgsoon/2005/media/ent051115.asf

http://user.chol.com/~tgsoon/2005/media/kbs051115.asf

Pls enjoy :rolleyes:

Guest StiLLThinking

It is my first time to post here. It is rather obvious that i love the Ryu Si Won and Jang Nara pair in The Wedding. I don't know if you know Carmina. But she's originally an RSW fan before branching out to other K Actors and now, Takuya :rolleyes: She's an RSWFL member. So when i became an RSW-JN Shippah. I excitedly told her about it. She told me (again!) her heartwarming stories about RSW. How he is with fans. How he's so down-to-earth despite his stature. She lent me pictures from Ryu Siwon's Singapore visit August last year. Am still trying to figure out how to show these pictures to my bessie, Chula because RSW is so cute! :lol: i asked Carmina if there are any soompiers from her RSW friends and she isn't sure if any of them re-registered with the new soompi. Are there any of you here? :lol:

He originally was my fave in BDs but BH drove me crazy in the end, :lol: nevertheless Siwon remains top of my list together with his best friend KMJ.

He is one very down to earth humble sincere sunshine guy... during the fan's meet n with so much autographs to sign, he still signed begining with Dear .... (our name) and we get to sit down with him one2one face2face . :wub::wub:

He's gorgeous , handsome n slim upclose not what u see in pics ...

All thanks to his fanclub in s'pore which has done a marvelous job ...... Tks for the memories S'pore Prince!!

Camina and me ..haha ....same same ... I was crazy over Takuya (still am) :P when i was first into dramas ... then Siwon , BH and KMJ... .... They still tops the list today.. :D

Guest now_won

He originally was my fave in BDs but BH drove me crazy in the end, :lol: nevertheless Siwon remains top of my list together with his best friend KMJ.

He is one very down to earth humble sincere sunshine guy... during the fan's meet n with so much autographs to sign, he still signed begining with Dear .... (our name) and we get to sit down with him one2one face2face . :wub::wub:

He's gorgeous , handsome n slim upclose not what u see in pics ...

All thanks to his fanclub in s'pore which has done a marvelous job ...... Tks for the memories S'pore Prince!!

Camina and me ..haha ....same same ... I was crazy over Takuya (still am) :P when i was first into dramas ... then Siwon , BH and KMJ... .... They still tops the list today.. :D

I was told there is an offical fan club for him in Singapore and the website address is www.ryusiwon.per.sg

Check it out ladies..cos this guy seems to know how to make our hearts flutter each time we meet :P

Guest Rhapsody

:P One more to flutter all your hearts out there... :P

weddingep5a-1.jpg

:P How about another one just to tug your hearts... :P

weddingep5-1.jpg

:P Don't you all just love that charming smile, that twinkle in his eyes... :P

Archived