Ryu Si Won 류시원

Guest Rhapsody

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rhapsody

Thank you for your update. Can you tell what are they talking about?

Really love them pictures. :)

RSW sang a duet with JNR at her Christmas Concert in Beijing on Dec 25, 2005. The song they sang is the one from the k-drama they acted in from August 2005 to October 2005 "WEDDING"

They cut the "WEDDING" cake at the press conference held afternoon of Dec 25, 2005 as the k-drama "Wedding" will be telecast in china in January 2006.

Guest kdramanut

"Wedding" was the first time I saw Ryu Si Won - such a cutie!

Can anyone recommend other dramas where he's the lead? The only one that came up on YesAsia was "Beautiful Days." I don't want to fork out $120 for the box set if he's not a major character.

thank you!

Guest Rhapsody

"Wedding" was the first time I saw Ryu Si Won - such a cutie!

Can anyone recommend other dramas where he's the lead? The only one that came up on YesAsia was "Beautiful Days." I don't want to fork out $120 for the box set if he's not a major character.

thank you!

Hi kdramanut..

check out page 1 of this thread.. all his dramas are there. Please note... he is not lead for "Beautiful Days" and "She's the Boss" but at least for BD.. he is seen a lot much more than "She's the Boss"

Good drama to indulge in would be:

Truth / Honesty

Since I Met You

Paper Crane

Till The End of the World

Sunlight Upon Me

Propose...

oppps...looks like i almost name all... Enjoy... :P

Guest kdramanut

Hi kdramanut..

check out page 1 of this thread.. all his dramas are there. Please note... he is not lead for "Beautiful Days" and "She's the Boss" but at least for BD.. he is seen a lot much more than "She's the Boss"

Good drama to indulge in would be:

Truth / Honesty

Since I Met You

Paper Crane

Till The End of the World

Sunlight Upon Me

Propose...

oppps...looks like i almost name all... Enjoy... :P

Thanks, Rhapsody.

I can't find most of those titles at my video store, but I lucked out and found a video rental place that still had Beautiful Days. I started watching it last night and I LOVE RYU SI WON EVEN MORE than I did in Wedding. Depending on how the drama ends, I may end up forking out the money for the dvd box set after all. :wub:

Guest kdramanut

^haha. hmm.. I'm thinking you may have to fork out money for the box set. ^_^ I love watching that series over.*~

oh.. i'm in the process of buying the 'Wedding' box set!*~ i'm so excited!!~ :D

WHERE?????????

I haven't seen the Wedding box set yet? WHERE IS IT AVAILABLE!

AHH!

I was talking to my mom about Ryu Si Won and she told me that back in the late 1990s, when I was off in college, my mom (who used to work at an SBS satellite office) met RSW when he came to LA to do a concert for SBS. I was so mad she didn't tell me. She then pointed out that back then, I had absolutely no interest in Korean dramas, actors, or singers. My how times have changed...

I LOVE RYU SI WON!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Can someone please reupload the 9-song OST file to YSI?

Thank you!

^ ^_^ i think he hasn't ever done an actual movie-movie before... right?? although i'd LOVE %200+ to see him in one :wub:

almost the new year!!~ so HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!~ i wish for everyone to be healthy and start the new year off happy!~ :D

Thanks for the information. I don't like Lee Byun Hun so hesitate to watch BD.

Is it happy ending or not.

Guest kdramanut

Thanks for the information. I don't like Lee Byun Hun so hesitate to watch BD.

Is it happy ending or not.

I'm not a huge fan of LBH (although he's a decent actor). But it's definitely still worth watching BD. I just finished watching the episode where RSW and CJW's characters are at the mall and he plays piano and sings. What a voice!

I'm not a huge fan of LBH (although he's a decent actor). But it's definitely still worth watching BD. I just finished watching the episode where RSW and CJW's characters are at the mall and he plays piano and sings. What a voice!

I'v been watching alot of k-dramas but RSW has the most warm voice. Second is Hyun Bin.

Guest Rhapsody

WHERE?????????

I haven't seen the Wedding box set yet? WHERE IS IT AVAILABLE!

AHH!

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-1004099020/section-videos/code-k/version-all/did-3496/

Wedding (English Subtitled)(KBS TV Series)

~ Lee Hyun Woo | Ryu Si Won

Our Price: US$87.99

List: US$97.99

Save: US$10.00 (10%)

Availability: This product is expected to release on January 14, 2006. Pre-order your copy now!

This item qualifies for free worldwide shipping.

Unlike many K-drama series, Wedding begins with two young lovers tying the knot. However almost from the word go, things do not go smoothly for the newlyweds. Se-na (Jang Nara) is a music graduate from a rich family and works as a manager at a theater. She was introduced to diplomat Seung-woo (Ryu Si Won) and the two decide to marry because they are considered a good match.

As time goes by, however, they clash on virtually every issue because of their different backgrounds and life values. Seung-woo begins falling for his childhood sweetheart, Yun-soo (Myung Se Bin), who is far less reckless than Se-na. But as her husband drifts away from her, Se-na grows more attracted to him and begins to take steps towards reconciling their differences.

Product Information

Product Title : Wedding (English Subtitled)(KBS TV Series)

Region Code : DVD all

Picture Format : NTSC

Artist Name(s) : Lee Hyun Woo | Ryu Si Won | Myung Se Bin

Release Date : January 14, 2006 (Pre-order your copy now!)

Language : Korean

Subtitle : English

Package Weight : 750 g

Publisher : E&E Media

Other Information : 7 DVDs (18 Episodes)

YesAsia Catalog No. : 1004099020

Shipment Unit : 4

:P:P:P

I was talking to my mom about Ryu Si Won and she told me that back in the late 1990s, when I was off in college, my mom (who used to work at an SBS satellite office) met RSW when he came to LA to do a concert for SBS. I was so mad she didn't tell me. She then pointed out that back then, I had absolutely no interest in Korean dramas, actors, or singers. My how times have changed...

I LOVE RYU SI WON!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Wow..that is so cool. Yes..time really changed... Many a times we are not interested in certain stuff and that is when the opportunity is so easily reachable... ;)

Glad now you love RSW... woww...that is so swell... thanks so much for loving him and being a part of this thread.

Let's keep this thread alive and bring more people to him :w00t:

Can someone please reupload the 9-song OST file to YSI?

Thank you!

I can only find these links for Wedding OST posted by Daramji in the Topic Drama and Movie OST of soompi. You will need to use NET Transport http://www.xi-soft.com/download.htm to download these link. (PM me if you need assistance)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...ndpost&p=154301

OMG!!~ i think i mentioned this in the old RSW thread hehe.~ But, i cried when i first saw that scene!!!*~ i dunno why!!~ haha... pretty strange.~ :sweatingbullets: but y'know.. haha~ :lol:

and yes!!~ i'm getting WEDDING!!~ so excited!!*~ :D

Guest Rhapsody

2006 is here already... Another year gone by... Those who misses RSW... don't be :( ... 2006 brings you many more opportunities and chances to be up close and personal with him... Just watch this thread for updates... :P

Here's one photo so you all will continue to dream... :P

PrinceofHearts2006c.jpg

Guest kdramanut

2006 is here already... Another year gone by... Those who misses RSW... don't be :( ... 2006 brings you many more opportunities and chances to be up close and personal with him... Just watch this thread for updates... :P

Here's one photo so you all will continue to dream... :P

PrinceofHearts2006c.jpg

Rhapsody, thanks for the info on the Wedding box set!

I'm going to pre-order my copy after I finish this post.

I went out and bought the BD box set and the OST also. I've already memorized all the lyrics to track 12 - I love that one the best. RSW has the most amazing voice!

I'm glad I bought the box set - no regrets - it's absolutely worth it for every minute that you see RSW on screen. He's even cuter than he was in Wedding...I didn't think that was possible. I especially love it when he sings.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU EVERYONE on this thread for posting so many wonderful things about this PRINCE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:tears: It looks like you can't pre-order Wedding if you want it shipped to North America!

Archived