Lee Ji Ah 이지아

liquidfir

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

about ji ah dress, i actually like it :) it's so ji ah ;) i think no one could have worn it better than her. and that heels geez, i could only wear 3" but hers is like 5"?

this is really cute. ji ah a.k.a. sujini doing sujini's signature gesture :)

viewimagenk1.gif

source : dcinside

check ji ah's greetings...click ~

http://www.bofkorea.com/upload/bofkorea/im...ja_20071231.asf

or http://www.bofkorea.com/ejiah

greetingswo6.jpg

greetings1xv0.jpg

greetings2lx4.jpg

i hope a kind soul will translate or give us a gist of what ji ah is saying :)

p.s. she did that signature gesture again at the end. and i just noticed i think i know where the interview was done ;) the yellow chair looks like a chair from byj's office :)

hi everyone! another LJA fan here...just wanted to ask cuz this is really bothering me now...was sujini's hair just a wig then if LJA's real hair now is long? or is it because the first half of the episodes were done last year so her hair was still short then...but still it takes forever to grow long hair from a very short one. the pics posted on page9 of this thread---her hair there is still short. pls do enlighten me.

wish to see her in more upcoming dramas--a modern one now if you pls MBC or KBS or SBS...lover her attire in the award show. is this the dress and bag that she herself made?

happy new year!!!

Guest yukumushio

Happy New Year to people on the other side!!

Every Year, I still find it weird that I'm still in 2007 one year and others are in 2008 the next year!! lol

OMGOMGOMG FINISHED MY CLUBBOX DOWNLOADDD!!!!!

Time to watch jiah in HQ!!!!

Hope Jiah has a great year in 2008~~

Guest Tamar1973

DON'T BASH ME, BUT I DIDN'T FANCY HER DRESS TOO MUCH. HOWEVER, I DID LIKE THE DRESS MORE THAN HER SHOES, HER SHOES MADE HER LOOKED WEIRD TO ME. SHE WAS STILL THE BEAUTIFUL SJ THAT WE AUDIENCE HAVE GROWN TO LOVE.

ONE MORE THING, SHE DID LOOK A LITTLE TO PALE. WHEN SHE WAS UP AGAINST BYJ OPPA SHE LOOKED MORE PALE THAN HIM. BUT MAYBE THAT WAS THE CAMERA ANGLE.

The shoes matched her purse, which is traditionally how women dressed back in the older days. I remember my grandmother showed me several boxes of matching purses and shoes she had from the 40's and 50's.

she said something like the 2008 is now 1 day away.

and yesterday at the mbc awards i introduced myself for the 1st time.

but actually i wasnt feeling well.

alot of people told me that i didnt not look too good, and i looked moody and they were worried

but dont worry because it is nothing serious. sorry that i showed you all the "ill" me.

she also said

I didnt managed to say it all yesterday.

I wanna thank my fans who came all the way to support me despite the cold weather.

also, I felt the love and affection for the 1st time yesterday.

to all my fans, thanks alot and i will strive harder to achieve more.

the weather is cold so becareful of the flu. and in 2008, eat alot? LOLLL she is so cute and she said

stay healthy and we will meet again

Guest yukumushio

lol, I WANNA WATCH IT!

Right now, I'm just about to watch her introduce an award~~

But before that, I just wanted to say that I found out what the stitching on her dress said, it said "Brightest"

Found this on pop seoul lmao

Thanks for the trans liquid~

Guest AlecRuby

I love it when LJA unnie does that signature gesture. It reminds me of SJ. I too hope for the best of 2008, because LJA unnie is going to rock with her upcoming projects.

Guest yukumushio

Well, what do you tihink her next CF will be?

lol, I suddenly had an urge to watch her eat 라면~

Man, that would be soooo awesome for a cf!! rofl

EDIT: ooo, thought of another one! Maybe...a chocolate cf? 지아 and Lindt~ lol *drool*

i concurr with the comments about her at the mbc awards

the dress is nice =D very unique

however, she looked kinda "odd" - as mentioned before by... AlecRuby, and some others.... she was kinda pale =O

her personality (from what i've read & watched) is quite different from other actresses

awesomeness!!!

really hope to see her in more fabulous dramas in 2008 =D

question: at http://clubbox.co.kr/moviesamo , what do i click on to download the mbc awards (i cant read korean >.<) scratch that. found it at the WITHS2 clubbox =D

Guest liezle

she said something like the 2008 is now 1 day away.

and yesterday at the mbc awards i introduced myself for the 1st time.

but actually i wasnt feeling well.

alot of people told me that i didnt not look too good, and i looked moody and they were worried

but dont worry because it is nothing serious. sorry that i showed you all the "ill" me.

she also said

I didnt managed to say it all yesterday.

I wanna thank my fans who came all the way to support me despite the cold weather.

also, I felt the love and affection for the 1st time yesterday.

to all my fans, thanks alot and i will strive harder to achieve more.

the weather is cold so becareful of the flu. and in 2008, eat alot? LOLLL she is so cute and she said

stay healthy and we will meet again

thanks amanda for the above. she doesn't look sick during the MBC Drama Awards. like what byj said she was cool the whole night and doesn't feel any nervous at all. she's really something.

:)

here's to share with you portion of Ji Ah's interview and speech at the 2007 MBC Drama Awards. Thanks to bb for sharing in her blog :)

i've posted the earlier part of this post the other day, but since bb compiled them in her blog and added photos i thought of shoving this here and sharing with you as well the bb's translation of the interview segment at the TWSSG table as well as interview from other portion of the program.

and here's a translation during the interview at the table of TWSSG :)

original in korean: BYJ

translated into chinese: wonchun / loveyongjoon

partially translated into english: happiebb / bb's blog

emcees: Shin Dong-yup (SDY) & Hyun Young (HY)

SDY: Hyun Young was telling me when we're backstage earlier that so many actors and actresses are here tonight! But the moment BYJ showed up, she started screaming, BYJ is so goodlooking, oh~~

HY: There're so many nominees this time around... So handsome~!There's Bae Yong Joon-ssi, Kim Min Myung-ssi, Gong Yoo-ssi...

1. The first award is for 2007 MBC Best Newcomer!.... And that's Ejiah.

EJA: Thank you, PD Kim... There're so many people to thank... Em... Thank you, TWSSG team and cast~ Thank you! I want to thank the PD for giving me such an important role.

My experience is still very inadequate, but you've given me such a big award tonight, I really appreciate it. And I also want to thank my fans. Thank you!

2. Next, a special award for PD Kim Jong Hak of TWSSG.

PD Kim: Today, I would like to thank the entire cast, especially Bae Yong Joon-ssi, who had persevered and worked on the filming all the way right till the very end despite his injuries.

SDY: Our Gwanggaetto Tae Wang is sitting right down there, hahaha...

3. Midway through the award ceremony, EJA was invited on-stage to introduce the key storyline of TWSSG.

Narration: The angry 'Mr Creepy', the cool Cheoro, the passionate Jujak, the great king who's always thinking about his troops...

... The one who can sway the great king's heart, it's probably only the person he loves...

2007123023013510011ux0.jpg

4. The second part of the award ceremony has started. The emcees went around the tables to interview the actors and actresses....

It's the TWSSG's turn.

SDY: When I got married, Bae Yong Joon-ssi came to congratulate me. Yong Joon-ssi, I'm going to have a daughter next year. Are you going to come...? Hahaha...

BYJ: Hehehe, I will certainly go and congratulate you.

SDY: Bae Yong Joon-ssi, say 'hello' to the viewers. It's been a few years since you've returned to the TV screen.

BYJ: Which camera should I be looking at? Hehe...

Annyong haseyo! I feel bad about greeting everyone when I'm injured like this. I'm in the midst of recovery, so everyone, please do not worry. Thank you!

5. [best Couple Award]

0151lp9.jpg

pcp_downloadphpfhandleMjFFcEZAdH-2.gif

source : dcinside

BYJ: Really, thank you. In TWSSG, Damdeok and Sujini had a deep and unforgettable love. But there're also much regret. But it is also because of this unfulfilled love that we're able to get this award. If PD Kim wants to do TWSSG 2, then perhaps, we will again... Hahaha...

EJA: I really want to thank everyone.... Hahaha... I've gotten three awards today, I feel very happy.

Emcee: You played lovers in the drama, how come you don't even congratulate each other when you've won? Abit uptight?

EJA, still abit tensed, congratulated BYJ.

BYJ nodded his head in acknowledgement.

BYJ: Although she's a new actress, she was able to let go and really act out the role in the drama.

Emcee: (jokingly) Actually even before EJA entered showbiz, she's already famous for her outgoing personality.

Guest yukumushio

thanks for the translation~~

love jiah~

EDIT: It's nearing New Year for me and I probably won't be able to say later so...Happy New Year, 2008 wiilll be great for Jiah~!!! *thump thump peace symbol* :P

Emcee: (jokingly) Actually even before EJA entered showbiz, she's already famous for her outgoing personality.

heheh i think the emcee said something like itz not true that EJA is arrogant. and then he joked about those involved in twssg being all arrogant or something like that. it was quite cute

Guest bluenitesky

Emcee: You played lovers in the drama, how come you don't even congratulate each other when you've won? Abit uptight?

isn't before that bae was a little bit far off so the mc said sumthing and the audiences laugh and bae come closer to the microphone, i was laughing so hard at that part but i didn't even noe wat was going on

Guest Gummi Bear

Her dress was nice, but yeah, it's the shoes that I don't like.

Love her smile but I did notice that she looked a bit pale at the award show but now we know why.

Hope to see more of in an upcoming series in 2008.

Guest KireinaGai

Thanks to liquidfir and liezle for sharing with us Lee Ji Ah's new year message and translation for the speeches she made at the mbc award. :D

I became a LJA fan after seeing her performance in TWSSG and I'm happy that she not only got the netizen awards for most popular and best couple with BYJ (Damsu love!) but that she also received best newcomer award. It's nice knowing that LJA received recognition from just more than her fans.

I finally understand what everyone meant by her signature move. Sujini personified right there and I loved her dress, very unique and individualistic. I'm glad she didn't go for the cookie cutter awards look although like most, not a big fan of the shoes and mostly because you could tell they were uncomfortable. I think another reason why she must have looked pale to us is because we're used to seeing the 'tan' when she was Sujini and her eye make-up was very light but when she smiled, LJA lit up the stage.

I hope she feels better soon and I also can't wait to see what she has to offer us in 2008.

isn't before that bae was a little bit far off so the mc said sumthing and the audiences laugh and bae come closer to the microphone, i was laughing so hard at that part but i didn't even noe wat was going on

I was laughing when I saw that part too. I didn't understand what was going on but I thought it was funny how they're apart and then you see them move together when the mc pointed it out. And to think they won the best couple awards.

I wonder what's the reason for the awkwardness? Do you think it's because of the Yonsama fans (and we already know how brutal Korean fans can be) or the fact that LJA wasn't feeling well and didn't want to get BYJ sick?

I've read that people think LJA was being aloof and everything but what they fail to understand is that LJA is an introvert personality, very different from the character she played in TWSSG which only adds to how great of a performance she did. LJA even says she has difficulty looking at the cameras still.

Archived