Quantcast
liquidfir

Lee Ji Ah 이지아

Guest mymyjane2

innolife is a big (japanese) hallyu site...

antis area all around, dont mind them. but what i heard is ji ah auditioned 30 times for her to get sujiny's role

and she didnt told anybody that she plays sujiny role until? before twssr aried bec she was afraid that she was just DREAMING

Guest mymyjane2

e ji ah won the best new actress, popularity annd best couple award!

CONGRATS!

Guest liezle

for a newcomer Lee Ji Ah is really awesome! she's so cute on stage and i love it when she did the that tap on the chest thing :)

Congratulation Ji Ah for winning

Newcomer Award

Popularity Award

& Best Couple Award with BYJ

47155962cw5.jpg

69212500py8.jpg

^^^ same here :D!! I love it when she does that tap thingy, reminds me of sujini everytime she does that!

that tap on the chest thing has become her signature move now hehe

Guest gems

Congratulations Lee Ji Ah!

Best New Actress, Popularity, and Couple. It's been a blast watching you on TWSSG and hope to see you in more projects in the future.

I think her dress is very unique and I love the punk/goth vibe that I get from her sometimes. It's refreshing because she's not all out punk or goth (which can be pretty annoying) but she has her own style and it's a mix of elegance and sophistication and artsy darkness. Most of the other females at the awards show chosen very pretty, feminine and "safe" dresses (they all look like dresses that Vera Wang would approve of) but LJA defied convention rocked to her own tune.

Guest liezle

Popularity result as shown in the segment of MBC Awards

source : 1Tal/byjgallery

28450411dg5.jpg

Guest jess_gallen

3 adwards for Ji Ah !!!!!!!!! It's really a success for a newcomer actress. Congratulations !!!!!!!!!

She is so cute when she presents Legend . I noted that Bae Yong Joon smiles at that moment !!!

I am not surprised that they won Best Couple 2007 (It was my hope) :D

Guest yukumushio

lol, although i haven't watched it yet, I just know who won already!!!

Congrats to JIAH~~

Tamar...I think the link is broken? lol

fixed the above link~

It's too small for me to make out...I think it's in English tho? Or is it Korean?

Ahhh!!!! :w00t::w00t: 이지아 won! My girl crush is so impressive for a newcomer! LOL

I LURVE that part of her dress where it's some "writing" with thread and the thread links all the way to her finger! Original!

But I wish her makeup wasn't this pale tho... =/

Nevertheless! I still think she really looked pretty and most importantly, she rawks!

Guest yukumushio

yea, I thought it was pale as well...

She was named "Worst Dressed" in an article -_-

yea, I thought it was pale as well...

She was named "Worst Dressed" in an article -_-

Bah! Worst dressed? I think her dress (esp that thread linking to finger thingy) was so cute!

Ah well, the critics were pretty much looking for your usual Oscar de la Renta or Chanel dresses, the sophisticated and glam dresses without the "risks" like EJA's.

Who cares! Critics aren't always right. As long as her fans (like me and you!) love her!. I find her skills in designing her own stuff so impressive! ^^

omg she did wear her ring. lol. i knew she would haha

Was it really her usual skull ring? I cldn't see her ring really clearly from the photos! I thought for such a special occasion, it might have been a skull ring with some extra sparkles/baubles. LOL

Are there any photos of her ring close up?

And yeah, I wanna know what that statement/phrase stitched onto EJA's dress says too! :lol:

i love her dress though.; i find it SOOOOO her! itz like so her style. i think it looks great on her but itz not something anyone else can wear LOLLL

coz our lee jiah is so special LOLLL.. anywayz i wished she had more goth makeup on. like something darker. i think she juz had some foundation on and thatz it. plain and similar.

and i disagree with her being on the worst dress. o.0 wth.

Guest yukumushio

When I first saw it I was like "meh", but now it's reaallyy grown on me lol, I love her dress and her! rofl~~

I WANT MY DL TO FINISH SO I CAN WATCH MBC AWARDS JIAH IN HQ!!!!

yea, sometimes when I get sorta frustrated at something, I wish there was an anti-fan around so I could flame them lol

Guest AlecRuby

DON'T BASH ME, BUT I DIDN'T FANCY HER DRESS TOO MUCH. HOWEVER, I DID LIKE THE DRESS MORE THAN HER SHOES, HER SHOES MADE HER LOOKED WEIRD TO ME. SHE WAS STILL THE BEAUTIFUL SJ THAT WE AUDIENCE HAVE GROWN TO LOVE.

ONE MORE THING, SHE DID LOOK A LITTLE TO PALE. WHEN SHE WAS UP AGAINST BYJ OPPA SHE LOOKED MORE PALE THAN HIM. BUT MAYBE THAT WAS THE CAMERA ANGLE.

When I first saw it I was like "meh", but now it's reaallyy grown on me lol, I love her dress and her! rofl~~

I WANT MY DL TO FINISH SO I CAN WATCH MBC AWARDS JIAH IN HQ!!!!

yea, sometimes when I get sorta frustrated at something, I wish there was an anti-fan around so I could flame them lol

yahhahaah we have the same reaction... but that dress grows on people lOLLLL i love it now. i am thinking if i can get it replicated so i can wear it for new year/ LOLLL

anywayz but again, that dress is difficult to carry off. i love it on her. *dies

u can download the HQ from http://clubbox.co.kr/moviesamo

---

AlecRuby - hehehe i think that dress is a love it or hate it dress LOLL there is NO grey areas for that dress manz. LOl

anywayz that shoe.. o.0 it is soooo painful to wear because i have a similar pair.

but i think the shoes does match the dress though in a weird kinda way. but it made her walk weird. i think itz coz itz painful to wear that shoe