Lee Ji Ah 이지아

liquidfir

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yukumushio

Hey, thanks for everything, here's a link for you

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=ejia&...4416&page=1 It's the dcinside ejia gallery player

the first one is related to TWSSG, and the second one is real life ie...cfs and stuff

For the top video player, the most recent ones are on top

For the second bideo player, the most recent ones are on bottom.

It's pretty well made and just wanna recommend to you..I don't think I have lol, if I have..well go anyway cuz I got updated!!!

Here's another, a bunch of pics and her profile~

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=ejia&...3574&page=1

1st Tab is Profile

2nd tab is a dictionary of sorts, I found it funny lol

3rd Tab is galler player, I just gave you the link~

4th tab is something..pictures?

I'm too lazy to type the rest, go look it up!!! :P

Guest KireinaGai

Hey, thanks for everything, here's a link for you

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=ejia&...4416&page=1 It's the dcinside ejia gallery player

the first one is related to TWSSG, and the second one is real life ie...cfs and stuff

For the top video player, the most recent ones are on top

For the second bideo player, the most recent ones are on bottom.

It's pretty well made and just wanna recommend to you..I don't think I have lol, if I have..well go anyway cuz I got updated!!!

Here's another, a bunch of pics and her profile~

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=ejia&...3574&page=1

1st Tab is Profile

2nd tab is a dictionary of sorts, I found it funny lol

3rd Tab is galler player, I just gave you the link~

4th tab is something..pictures?

I'm too lazy to type the rest, go look it up!!! :P

Thank you for the wonderful links yukumushio :) I've seen some of the cfs on youtube but its nice to have them all accessible at her site.

I loved watching the TWSSG related videos. I think I've watched TWSSG enough times to know what Sujini aka LJA say in each scene. Gotta love her mannerisms and expressions. And it was great watching the mvs. Always jealous of people that can do that.

Thank you for the navigation details. I'd be totally lost without your help. :sweatingbullets: 4th tab had a gif on it and it seems like there are post with dates, are those profiles or something? I clicked onto one and it had the latest interview with LJA but when I clicked on it, nothing loaded. :blink: Hahah then again I don't understand Korean so I probably clicked on the wrong thing or something. :blush:

I dunno for some reaons i cannot view this clip , can you check if it's still working or is it just my computer >.<, ty

Sorry bluenitesky, the link had worked when I posted it for you but for some reason, its not working now :unsure: Good news though, someone went and posted it on youtube just recently so here's the link for you to watch it. Hopefully you can cast some more light about what is going on in the interview for us. :D

Guest Tamar1973

i'm kind of confused.

what did you guys mean when BYJ was LJA's boss?

BYJ has an ownership interest in BOF, the talent agency which represents LJA.

Guest KireinaGai

i'm kind of confused.

what did you guys mean when BYJ was LJA's boss?

As Tamar1973 has said, BYJ owns a certain percentage of BOF that represents LJA. Here is an article released 2007/09/04 of when LJA signed on:

source:broasia.com

'The Legend' Lee Ji Ah to join Bae Yong Joon at BOF

Lee Ji Ah, one of the main actresses of 'The Legend,' joins Bae Yong Joon.

Bae Yong Joon's agency BOF commented, "We signed an exclusive management contract while having provided management unofficially. Considering 'The Legend' will be aired in several countries throughout Asia, we realized her potential as she is also fluent in English."

Lee Ji Ah who plays Soojini in 'The Legend' was discovered by producer and director Kim Jong Hak, making this series her debut.

Soojini will form a love line along with Damdeok (Bae Yong Joon) and Kiha (Moon Sori). She plays a crucial role in making Damdeok a true king and leader.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

At first I thought it was BOF that brought her over but LJA has stated that a friend brought her the idea of auditioning and the rest is explained in the article. So perhaps while filming, BYJ oppa helped her out with some ideas, saw her potential and discussed about her joining BOF.

Either way, I hope BOF will help LJA rise to major stardom and I can't wait to see what other works she'll be lined up for.

Guest bluenitesky

Sorry bluenitesky, the link had worked when I posted it for you but for some reason, its not working now Good news though, someone went and posted it on youtube just recently so here's the link for you to watch it.

Thank you so much for the new link, wow she was laughing so much the whole interview , i love that part where she was like amaze and look at the camera i wonder what question he asked her.

Guest wonbin091

As Tamar1973 has said, BYJ owns a certain percentage of BOF that represents LJA. Here is an article released 2007/09/04 of when LJA signed on:

source:broasia.com

'The Legend' Lee Ji Ah to join Bae Yong Joon at BOF

Lee Ji Ah, one of the main actresses of 'The Legend,' joins Bae Yong Joon.

Bae Yong Joon's agency BOF commented, "We signed an exclusive management contract while having provided management unofficially. Considering 'The Legend' will be aired in several countries throughout Asia, we realized her potential as she is also fluent in English."

Lee Ji Ah who plays Soojini in 'The Legend' was discovered by producer and director Kim Jong Hak, making this series her debut.

Soojini will form a love line along with Damdeok (Bae Yong Joon) and Kiha (Moon Sori). She plays a crucial role in making Damdeok a true king and leader.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

At first I thought it was BOF that brought her over but LJA has stated that a friend brought her the idea of auditioning and the rest is explained in the article. So perhaps while filming, BYJ oppa helped her out with some ideas, saw her potential and discussed about her joining BOF.

Either way, I hope BOF will help LJA rise to major stardom and I can't wait to see what other works she'll be lined up for.

oh. i knew she became a new member of BOF but i didn't know that BYJ had part ownership.

well thanks.

after watching her recent interview, i feel that ji-ah looks abit like kim ok bin and jessica fr snsd IN BETWEEN!.. lol :P Both are good looking celebs.. :D

Guest jess_gallen

She is so cute in the interview, so disappointed that I don't understand what she told.

Does anybody has any news about her ?

Guest AlecRuby

those gif icons from walkerhill are amazing. LJA unnie is pretty and unique in her own way. I hope to see her more in the future.

Guest jess_gallen

Thanks liezle for those beautifuls photos of Ji Ah.

In the third pic, she has nearly the same hairstyle when she attended the MBC adward.

I think that Lee Ji Ah likes dark style : black, brown, etc..

Guest KireinaGai

Hey guys, a new vid posted on the twssg thread, btw, THERE ACTUALLY MIGHT BE A SEASON 2 OMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGMOMOGMGMOGMOGMOGMGO

http://vip.truelovebyj.com/flower/BOFTWSSG-making-1.wmv

Thanks to Liezle for posting it up on the TWSSG thread!!!

maybe we can get this thread moving again...Any new CF's?? News??

I like your idea yuku, let's get this thread moving again. Although it's a bit hard with the lack of information being released on LJA. :tears:

I did find this clip on youtube not too long ago but since there wasn't sound, I wasn't sure if I should share it or not but hell, y not?

The above clip is the making of the latest CF of LJA and Hyori Lee who is also a spokesman for Isa Knox.

Thank you for the beautiful pics of LJA Liezle and lovekoreastar, do you think you can upload the gifs again? It just shows me the photobucket icon and when I tried to go to the site, it required a login and password and I can't register because I don't understand Korean.

Oh I know this is random but I wanted to share something interesting that happened last week. My siblings and I went to eat Korean Tofu Soup last week and we were talking about TWSSG and LJA when I look over at the stack of Korean magazines they have and there was LJA on the cover staring back at me. Even though I've seen the pics of her on here in her wig, I got so excited and picked up the magazine to thumb through the pages and look at her pics. The waiter there (a kindly older gentleman) was surprised my siblings new about TWSSG and the new Korean American actress and started talking to us about it.

I love how TWSSG and the cast's performance is taking the world by storm. Albeit I was in a Korean restaurant but I wasn't sure how many people over here would have known about TWSSG or LJA yet.

Guest yukumushio

OMGOMGOMG, THANKS FOR GETTIN IT MOVING, I LOVE THE VID!!!

I'll try really hard to scour the dcinside ejia gallery and look for new pics and stuff,

KirenGai, are you good at reading Korean? Does the dcinside

gallery have lots of news? From what I see, it's really messy right now

people just say like "I'm Hungry" or like..."Who wants to play suddenattack?"

I can't differientiate what is news and what isn't...

Guest eternityxdream

hi guys..i'm a new fan of LJA unnie too...i love her and her character in TWSSG...i can't wait to see unnie in her upcoming project and hopefully the entire cast will be in season 2..this time i want to see more love scenes of BYJ and LJA...**crossing my fingers**

Guest KireinaGai

OMGOMGOMG, THANKS FOR GETTIN IT MOVING, I LOVE THE VID!!!

I'll try really hard to scour the dcinside ejia gallery and look for new pics and stuff,

KirenGai, are you good at reading Korean? Does the dcinside

gallery have lots of news? From what I see, it's really messy right now

people just say like "I'm Hungry" or like..."Who wants to play suddenattack?"

I can't differientiate what is news and what isn't...

I wish I could help you check out dcinside but I can't read any Korean at all yukumushio. Not even a tiny bit. If you hadn't explained some of the sections of ejiah's movie player and gallery, I would have been completely lost with it all.

hi guys..i'm a new fan of LJA unnie too...i love her and her character in TWSSG...i can't wait to see unnie in her upcoming project and hopefully the entire cast will be in season 2..this time i want to see more love scenes of BYJ and LJA...**crossing my fingers**

Hi eternityxdream, always nice to see a new LJA fan. LJA totally rocked out as Sujini and I'm glad she was recognized with a best newcomer actress awards on mbc. And I'm also a Damsu fan so I'm hoping for more scenes of them together but I can't wait to see what types of roles LJA will take on next.

Archived